Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:48:59 AM
714463 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7743 Members
Latest Member: medikam
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1004 1005 [1006] 1007 1008 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2724405 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15075 on: December 01, 2014, 02:19:01 AM »

I was playing World of Tanks over the weekend. In one game I was playing my Tier 7 T25/2, and I think I was doing fairly well. I ended up being the last tank on my team when I noticed that someone from my team was raging in chat. He was talking crap about me and how much I suck. I ignored him and did the best I could but was eventually destroyed and we lost. So I played another game and that one ended in a victory. When I got back to the garage I saw I was getting private messages. It turns out the guy who was raging at me before was still raging at me. "You're the worst player ever." "You should uninstall." The usual stuff, so what could I do?  I ended up replying to him. I thanked him for his constructive comments and asked if he'd like to team up and battle together. To my surprise he did. We played several games together and this guy rages in every game. He was just ananngry person I guess. It was all very interesting.

You should have just let him have a very loud LEEEEERRRROOOOYYYYYY JENKINS! That would have shut him up.  Wink TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15076 on: December 01, 2014, 07:34:06 AM »

The local AM radio station just played In The Air Tonight by Phil Collins followed by that "Do you hear what I hear" Christmas song lol.  Talk about a drastic change in sentiment  BounceGiggle

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15077 on: December 01, 2014, 07:36:28 AM »

I was playing World of Tanks over the weekend. In one game I was playing my Tier 7 T25/2, and I think I was doing fairly well. I ended up being the last tank on my team when I noticed that someone from my team was raging in chat. He was talking crap about me and how much I suck. I ignored him and did the best I could but was eventually destroyed and we lost. So I played another game and that one ended in a victory. When I got back to the garage I saw I was getting private messages. It turns out the guy who was raging at me before was still raging at me. "You're the worst player ever." "You should uninstall." The usual stuff, so what could I do?  I ended up replying to him. I thanked him for his constructive comments and asked if he'd like to team up and battle together. To my surprise he did. We played several games together and this guy rages in every game. He was just ananngry person I guess. It was all very interesting.

You should have just let him have a very loud LEEEEERRRROOOOYYYYYY JENKINS! That would have shut him up.  Wink TeddyR

Or "A dingo ate my baby!!!"   TeddyR

- Paulo Coelho
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15078 on: December 01, 2014, 09:23:59 AM »

Or 'Godzilla melted my tank!'

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #15079 on: December 01, 2014, 04:03:24 PM »

What is it supposed to mean when someone posts "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" (other than I'm 12 years old and bored?)

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #15080 on: December 01, 2014, 04:19:14 PM »

What is it supposed to mean when someone posts "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" (other than I'm 12 years old and bored?)

Someone really likes Eduard Khil (or at least thinks they do)....

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
LilCerberus

« Reply #15081 on: December 02, 2014, 01:32:28 AM »

trying to get started in audio Smile
sometimes i forget how people with money can make you feel real small Hatred

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
claws
« Reply #15082 on: December 02, 2014, 04:50:02 AM »

I think its weird when people put up their Christmas tree in November and take it down the day after Christmas. Our family always did it the traditional way, tree went up December 24th and was taken down January 6th. Christmas trees in November do not enhance my Christmas spirit at all, though I don't mind a few early Christmas lights at the beginning of December.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15083 on: December 02, 2014, 08:19:06 AM »

If you waited until December 24 to go shopping for a tree around here, you'd end up with something like this:

TeddyR

Speaking of which, where's Darksider to give us his annual bah humbug speech?  That's was kind of a tradition around here  BounceGiggle
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 08:26:15 AM by Jack » Logged

- Paulo Coelho
claws
« Reply #15084 on: December 02, 2014, 08:29:10 AM »

^^ I dunno but a real tree will start shedding needles after standing for so long? We get a freshly cut tree 1 or 2 days before Christmas, and the needles start dropping 1 or 2 days before we take it down. Besides, looking at a fully decorated Christmas tree on Thanksgiving just seems all sorts of wrong to me. And once it is actually Christmas the tree is old news so to speak, because I've seen it every day since November  Wink
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #15085 on: December 02, 2014, 11:15:38 PM »

The Rockford Files was a pretty good show.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #15086 on: December 03, 2014, 12:15:09 AM »

I finally discovered the meaning of life!!! Here it is:

life (n): the state of existence in which vital functions have not yet ceased

Now I wonder what all the hoopla was about.  Seems simple enough.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #15087 on: December 03, 2014, 12:34:07 AM »

I agree with claws on this one. I really don't think a tree should go up anywhere, not even in malls, until the middle of December. That's the way it used to be, now Christmas wears out its welcome before it's even started for many people. We never put our tree up until after the middle of the month, usually no outside lights till close to the same time as well.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
LilCerberus

« Reply #15088 on: December 03, 2014, 12:43:39 AM »

Seems I can recall when malls were still trying to look classy, & there were a few department stores left, & we'd go downtown in the freezing cold & look at the mechanical sculptures of scenes from The Nutcracker...

I don't have kids...

claws
« Reply #15089 on: December 03, 2014, 06:18:53 AM »

As usual, I get easily annoyed over every new Facebook trend.
I don't mind fluff news but I've noticed a daily increase of Chris Rock news in my Facebook news feed. Chris Rock wasn't relevant until a few weeks ago? now it seems like he's becoming the next George Takei. I suspect a lame digital marketing career boost.
Pages: 1 ... 1004 1005 [1006] 1007 1008 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.