Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:36:59 PM
714484 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1005 1006 [1007] 1008 1009 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2724634 times)
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #15090 on: December 03, 2014, 03:27:29 PM »

Board Op-ing for today's episode of PRI's The World.

A British immigration attorney is saying that in modern England, Paddington Bear would be facing six months in jail & deportation for illegal entry, & The Brown Family would be facing fourteen years in prison for harboring an unauthorized immigrant...

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15091 on: December 03, 2014, 03:56:01 PM »

I'm okay with starting Christmas a little early. I don't like how they start election one day after the last one though
cqmorrell
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15092 on: December 04, 2014, 02:16:32 PM »

So, I was napping on the couch this morning and was awakened by one of our cats using the litterbox. The "aroma" was so foul it instantly woke me up and sent me dashing out of the room for fresh air ...   Buggedout
akiratubo

« Reply #15093 on: December 05, 2014, 05:07:23 PM »

Bruce Springsteen sucks.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15094 on: December 05, 2014, 07:30:56 PM »

This video from last nights Peter Pan atrocity is worse than Bruce Springsteen or cat poop http://gawker.com/allison-williams-makes-a-real-cock-of-herself-on-live-t-1667028602
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15095 on: December 06, 2014, 08:34:07 PM »

I drank too much last night and felt pretty cruddy today.  I'm gonna drink tonight just to double-check if I get the same result tomorrow. 

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Josso
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15096 on: December 07, 2014, 09:48:10 AM »

Post 404

I woke up at at 4:04 the other morning and immediately thought "error, sleep not found"

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15097 on: December 07, 2014, 11:02:28 AM »

I was behind the slowest person in the world at Walgreens this morning.  First she had to get all 5 items out of her cart, which was quite a procedure.  Of course she dropped one on the floor and had to bend the huge spherical body all the way over to pick it up.  Then the girl asked her for her balance rewards card...egads, they could have issued her a new one in less time than it took for her to dig it out of her purse.  Then of course came the money, still sealed in the envelope she got from the bank.  Having never encountered an envelope before that was another huge job.  She had to count each bill out individually and then she wanted all her change in $1 bills.

It's about 20 feet from the checkout to the door and I'd completed my purchase and left while she was still waddling towards the door.

- Paulo Coelho
Bushma

« Reply #15098 on: December 07, 2014, 09:45:53 PM »

So, I was napping on the couch this morning and was awakened by one of our cats using the litterbox. The "aroma" was so foul it instantly woke me up and sent me dashing out of the room for fresh air ...   Buggedout

Last night I was playing World of Tanks  with my headset on. Over the sound of stuff exploding I heard a fart. I turned around and found my dog squsquirting chocolate on the rug. It smelled horrible and took for ever to clean up. I had to shampoo the rug.

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15099 on: December 08, 2014, 08:55:12 AM »

Last night I was playing World of Tanks  with my headset on. Over the sound of stuff exploding I heard a fart. I turned around and found my dog squsquirting chocolate on the rug. It smelled horrible and took for ever to clean up. I had to shampoo the rug.

Take comfort in the fact that I didn't pay either of you a visit: the aroma would have been.... umm... interesting.  Buggedout Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Flangepart

« Reply #15100 on: December 08, 2014, 09:16:44 AM »

Ya know...finding 'cat sick' on the porch Sat. night...no so bad, compared to what ya'll had to clean up. Thanks!

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #15101 on: December 08, 2014, 07:47:48 PM »

Thanks to some recent signings in the UFC, it will be possible that an American Gladiator, A professional wrestler, and a power ranger will be able to battle it out.  So many  debates form the 90's  are going to be answered.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15102 on: December 10, 2014, 07:54:18 AM »

Oh wonderful, my book of Christmas carols arranged for guitar should arrive sometime between January 6 - 19.   Lookingup

- Paulo Coelho
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #15103 on: December 10, 2014, 09:37:18 AM »

I really really like Princess Mononoke Cheers

yeah no.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #15104 on: December 11, 2014, 10:58:16 AM »

Tracker Jacker Cracker Jacks

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Pages: 1 ... 1005 1006 [1007] 1008 1009 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.