Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:03:00 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 891 892 [893] 894 895 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2695934 times)
VenomX73
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #13380 on: August 22, 2013, 09:27:41 PM »

Yep. It looks like I need to get HVAC EPA Certification. Does anyone here do this for a living? Is the testing hard?

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #13381 on: August 22, 2013, 10:09:33 PM »

How come killers in movies never use keyhole saws? It seems it'd be the most practical thing for the assorted purposes they like to do with sharp objects... and, why are they always confusing the bread knife for a butcher knife? The bread knife looks bigger than the butcher knife, but it's pretty flimsy.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
LilCerberus

« Reply #13382 on: August 22, 2013, 10:30:48 PM »

Ya ever hear of the Greek Lawman Draco?
Apparently, he was the first politician to start writing down laws, whereas previously, the laws would be spoken, & it'd be assumed that everybody'd hear about it.

This got me thinking...
What if the government started passing laws that they didn't want the public to know about?
Not in the sense of making up & changing the law as it suited them, but rather, drawing up & passing a legitimate law, then keeping it secret from the public, so that certain political undesirables could go about their business unaware they were getting into trouble until well after it was too late.......... In a way, drawing dissidents into the open so as to more easily dispose of them, & anyone who may be innocently associated with them.
Feels more like a TV movie than a b movie...........

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13383 on: August 23, 2013, 06:56:49 AM »

Jack is going to be 50 in a year.   Technically he could have been my father  Buggedout BounceGiggle

I'm kind of liking this old age thing - I can gripe and complain about everything and it's just considered normal behavior for people in my age group  TeddyR

And in 15 more years...senior discount baby!  Thumbup

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #13384 on: August 23, 2013, 08:43:28 AM »

What if the government started passing laws that they didn't want the public to know about?
Not in the sense of making up & changing the law as it suited them, but rather, drawing up & passing a legitimate law, then keeping it secret from the public...

They already do this. They are called "administrative regulations" and although they are published, there are so many of them that there's no practical way for a layman to discover them (do you read the 80,000 new pages per year of the Federal Register to make sure you're not breaking any of them?)

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
LilCerberus

« Reply #13385 on: August 23, 2013, 10:25:13 PM »

Lately, I've been thinking that the Peace Symbol is some sort of "screw you" to Diego Rivera.
Rivera had this thing about two roads. The Peace Symbol seems to offer a third road that gives the finger to the other two, yet somehow offering the option to go back up the original road that lead to the fork in the road in the first place......................

I never should've quit drinking & smoking.

VenomX73

« Reply #13386 on: August 24, 2013, 10:16:30 AM »

So I'm babysitting my girlfriend's daughter's rabbit...

Well - this city boy had no idea that rabbits could bite.

I was thinking the whole time The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog from Monty Python was fake...

Now I have band-aids all over my hand. (MAN, THEY CAN BITE!)

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
Bushma

« Reply #13387 on: August 24, 2013, 11:08:34 AM »

So I'm babysitting my girlfriend's daughter's rabbit...

Well - this city boy had no idea that rabbits could bite.

I was thinking the whole time The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog from Monty Python was fake...

Now I have band-aids all over my hand. (MAN, THEY CAN BITE!)

Yeah, I learned in high school they bite. A fried of mine used to raise them and he asked me to hold one once. I still like rabbits but in a new way.

http://www.nytimes.com/recipes/10966/Roasted-Rabbit-With-Potatoes-and-Rosemary.html

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
LilCerberus

« Reply #13388 on: August 24, 2013, 01:31:39 PM »

chickener the egg...
So there's this European ripoff of Wolverine called Faust...
I'm having some slight trouble figuring out what the significant differences are between Ghost Rider & The Crow...

LilCerberus

« Reply #13389 on: August 24, 2013, 10:21:35 PM »

I was an edited for tv version of Sucker Punch.
It requires a level of brain deactivation I'm incapable of...

Chainsawmidget
« Reply #13390 on: August 25, 2013, 12:05:41 AM »

I'm having some slight trouble figuring out what the significant differences are between Ghost Rider & The Crow...

The Crow is a dead guy that's brought back to life to seek vengeance.  He usually does some acrobatic stuff and looks like a really tough mime. Once he avenges himself, he becomes dead again. 

Ghost Rider is a man who's has been bonded with a demon.  He seeks vengeance against everyone that's ever done wrong.  He's covered in fire, uses chains, and rides a motorcycle.  When he's not being Ghost Rider, he turns back into a normal guy. 
LilCerberus

« Reply #13391 on: August 25, 2013, 11:13:33 AM »

The Crow is a dead guy that's brought back to life to seek vengeance.  He usually does some acrobatic stuff and looks like a really tough mime. Once he avenges himself, he becomes dead again. 

Ghost Rider is a man who's has been bonded with a demon.  He seeks vengeance against everyone that's ever done wrong.  He's covered in fire, uses chains, and rides a motorcycle.  When he's not being Ghost Rider, he turns back into a normal guy. 
Yeah, but they both have motorcycles, & have the power to make people suffer by making them re-experience all the bad things they ever did through the eyes of their victims, or something like that....

Bushma

« Reply #13392 on: August 25, 2013, 02:35:12 PM »

Why I hate the Pacific Northwest. . . it's August, and it's raining.

I miss California at times like this.

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
LilCerberus

« Reply #13393 on: August 25, 2013, 05:25:56 PM »

Why I hate the Pacific Northwest. . . it's August, and it's raining.

I miss California at times like this.
Aint been much better here in central Virginia.

Green
« Reply #13394 on: August 25, 2013, 06:23:01 PM »

To my left is a glass of whiskey on the lampstand; kitchen to the right. Decisions, decisions.
Pages: 1 ... 891 892 [893] 894 895 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.