Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:59:56 AM
714574 Posts in 53100 Topics by 7748 Members
Latest Member: Lucinda02
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1207 1208 [1209] 1210 1211 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2725381 times)
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18120 on: July 01, 2018, 04:40:27 AM »

Is there such a thing as less than no intelligence?  If we define intelligence as acting in a reasonable way and making correct deciscions based on available data would it be possible t have less than no intelligence?

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
AoTFan

« Reply #18121 on: July 01, 2018, 03:00:34 PM »

I just saw a tweet from this girl Melissa Finger and she was upset about the handle automatically assigned to her  from her university.  Apparently they go by last name, then first two letters of your first name @unversityname.edu.

(I'll let you figure it out.)

ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #18122 on: July 02, 2018, 09:47:52 AM »

Sometimes when the interns mess something up I threaten to put their names in the rogue's gallery. Not many of them know what that is, so I'll explain and tell them they'll be placed in infamy beside such nefarious doers of misdeeds as the Knave of Hearts and Jack the Ripper, yet still they just stare at me.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Pacman000
« Reply #18123 on: July 02, 2018, 09:50:50 AM »

I just saw a tweet from this girl Melissa Finger and she was upset about the handle automatically assigned to her  from her university.  Apparently they go by last name, then first two letters of your first name @unversityname.edu.

Ouch! Who designed that? Buggedout Would three letters even be enough to distinguish most people? Hope this is a joke...
AoTFan

« Reply #18124 on: July 02, 2018, 09:19:13 PM »

I just saw a tweet from this girl Melissa Finger and she was upset about the handle automatically assigned to her from her university.  Apparently they go by last name, then first two letters of your first name @unversityname.edu.

Ouch! Who designed that? Buggedout Would three letters even be enough to distinguish most people? Hope this is a joke...

Dunno, I just saw the supposed tweet she made.  The whole thing could be fake, but I could see something like that happening.
AoTFan

« Reply #18125 on: July 02, 2018, 09:25:10 PM »

Forgive me if I've said this before on this thread...

So, my first name is "Michael" and I've gotten asked about a hundred times when people have to type it in if it's spelled "A-E-L" or "E-A-L".  I've NEVER in my life seen anyone spell it "Micheal." (In fact, the only time I've SEEN it spelled that way is as a typo.)  A, that just doesn't even look right.  b) if it WAS spelled like that, it wouldn't be pronounced "Michael". 

The closest I've ever seen it come to that is the French variant of the name and they usually spell it without the "a" and, again, it's not pronounced the same way.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #18126 on: July 04, 2018, 02:14:42 AM »

I honestly don't know which movie is worse: The Beast of Yucca Flats; or Manos. I want to say that Beast is slightly worse than Manos because of who's behind it, but at the same time it is shorter than Manos, and isn't harder to see. Tough call.

yeah no.
AoTFan

« Reply #18127 on: July 05, 2018, 12:13:36 AM »

I honestly don't know which movie is worse: The Beast of Yucca Flats; or Manos. I want to say that Beast is slightly worse than Manos because of who's behind it, but at the same time it is shorter than Manos, and isn't harder to see. Tough call.

Which is more boring?
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #18128 on: July 05, 2018, 06:17:11 AM »

Which is more boring?
Hard to tell which one is more boring.

yeah no.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #18129 on: July 05, 2018, 12:52:29 PM »

who was behind it? what did he do? look at a woman in a way she didn;t like him looking at her?

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #18130 on: July 05, 2018, 01:26:48 PM »

who was behind it? what did he do? look at a woman in a way she didn;t like him looking at her?

Coleman Francis is behind The Beast of Yucca Flats; as well as Night Train to Mundo Fine and The Skydivers. Coleman had some experience with acting.
A fertilizer salesman was behind Manos, which was made on a bet.  He had no experience with acting. Manos can be interesting if edited better.

yeah no.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18131 on: July 05, 2018, 01:34:40 PM »

Oooh, just noticed my previous post was my 2,000.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #18132 on: July 05, 2018, 01:35:02 PM »

Getting ready to film a couple more episodes for my YouTube channel!  Hopefully we will get Episode I uploaded later today!

(And I promise, it does NOT feature a character named Jar-Jar!)

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
316zombie
« Reply #18133 on: July 05, 2018, 06:40:21 PM »

Forgive me if I've said this before on this thread...

So, my first name is "Michael" and I've gotten asked about a hundred times when people have to type it in if it's spelled "A-E-L" or "E-A-L".  I've NEVER in my life seen anyone spell it "Micheal." (In fact, the only time I've SEEN it spelled that way is as a typo.)  A, that just doesn't even look right.  b) if it WAS spelled like that, it wouldn't be pronounced "Michael". 

The closest I've ever seen it come to that is the French variant of the name and they usually spell it without the "a" and, again, it's not pronounced the same way.

my cuz's name is micheal, pronounced michael, his momma couldn't spell worth a darn. he's used to after 60 years though.
AoTFan

« Reply #18134 on: July 07, 2018, 04:35:11 AM »

my cuz's name is micheal, pronounced michael, his momma couldn't spell worth a darn. he's used to after 60 years though.

Wow... honestly didn't think that existed, but I guess there's always an exception.  Still, feel kind of sorry for cuz since he'll constantly have to correct people.   (Or does he just ignore it when it's misspelled?)

Pages: 1 ... 1207 1208 [1209] 1210 1211 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.