Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:54:02 PM
714453 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Toothbrush? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Toothbrush?  (Read 7408 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« on: February 04, 2008, 11:32:25 PM »

Do you use a toothbrush?  Do you have a toothbrush?  Do you have teeth? 
I remember Wacky Packages stickers in the early '70s had CRUST toothpaste that was Garlic flavor...  TeddyR
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 11:33:56 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Never give up on love

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 12:43:44 AM »

That's better than the Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans in Snot and Vomit from the Harry Potter Series.     Buggedout

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
What once was mine.......
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 01:27:19 AM »

Do you have teeth?  TeddyR  BounceGiggle

Trevor: [no teeth] "Actually, I don't have any ~ I had them removed in 2006 and had them replaced by sparkling white and brand spanking new false choppers."

Result: no more bad breath and I can smile and eat properly for the first time in a while. That operation took nearly two hours and whatever they gave me was damn good: I only felt pain three days later.  Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 02:17:09 AM »

After 3 years of using an Oral-B battery powered toothbrush, I switched back to a regular one.
I like the battery powered one but the replacement heads for them are a whopping ten bucks each.
For the price of one replacement head, I could buy 4-5 regular brushes that are just as good.
dean

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 03:11:36 AM »

My girlfriend is currently using toothpaste that she hates that tastes for some reason like salt.  TeddyR

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 06:42:56 AM »

Did you know that hillbillies invented the the tooth brush? If it was invented by anyone else, it would have been called a teeth brush.  Twirling

I shouldn't talk though...as soon as I hit 44...I started loosing teeth. I have one upper front tooth missing,so I look like a middleaged Alfred E. Nueman. I have two back teeth that fell out as well. I have years of drinking hard liquer and not enough fruit to thank for that.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Killer Bees

Never give up on love

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 06:54:44 PM »

For years I used a regular toothbrush and whatever paste was on sale.  Now I have an electric brush and it's brilliant.  I still have a manual one that I use to clean my tongue and brush my teeth at night.

Lately, I've stopped buying Colgate toothpaste.  They seem to have a bit of a monopoly in the supermarkets here and I resent not being given more of a choice.  I So I go to Big W (a department store chain similar to Wal-Mart) to buy any other brand I can find.  I don't care about the taste of the paste so I just buy non-Colgate-whatever-is-on-sale.

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 08:31:32 PM »

Collected them in the 70's and cherished them as much as my 7,000 card baseball collection. Wonder what I did with them?

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2008, 09:07:46 PM »

CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 10:01:48 PM »

I use to have a bunch of those and I think after I joined the Marine I was hardly out the door before my folks started tossing my stuff out, old comics, cards, albums tons of stuff that I could retire on now. Most of which I've spent a small fortune replacing over the years.
I get great joy telling my Dad ... "See this comic book/matchbox/album/whatever ... I had one, you threw it away ... it's now worth $800.00, I do hope you are happy."

Far as a toothbrush goes, I change my regularly and still at the ripe old age of 44 have all my teeth, intact and and in good condition.

Torgo

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 10:08:35 PM »

I use just a regular soft bristle toothbrush and Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide toothpaste.

I also sometimes use a Listerine pre-wash rinse if I think of doing that.

I've only had one chipped tooth my whole life and I had to get it crowned. Hopefully I won't have to have that done again anytime soon. 

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 10:35:55 PM »

Okay, since you've all nearly taken this thread seriously,  BounceGiggle it's my turn...
My dentist says my teeth are "very white" TeddyR TeddyR TeddyR
They're all there, I never had a lot of cavities, but only one wisdom tooth.  Ironically, the bottom of that side only one molar ever came in and that's the one with the crown on it! 

BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2008, 08:24:53 PM »

Yes, but I don't use toothpaste. I use baking soda in lieu of toothpaste. It's worked so far. That and my quarterly visit to the dentist.
Killer Bees

Never give up on love

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2008, 09:49:13 PM »

Yes, but I don't use toothpaste. I use baking soda in lieu of toothpaste. It's worked so far. That and my quarterly visit to the dentist.

Baking soda is really good for your teeth, but I worry about the abrasive nature of it.  So I only use it sometimes.  Also, it doesn't really taste that good.  But in times of financial distress, it would do very well.

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2008, 10:13:25 PM »

Ever had someone tell you a root canal felt good?  I told my wife that once - while the drugs were still kicking in.  I said, "they can root canal ALL my teeth if it feels THIS good."

Of course, it DID feel good compared to what it felt like before.  That was a root canal that I had to have twice because the first one did not go "deep enough."  This was straight out of a bad movie, I tell you.  There I was, in the chair for the second time, after two weeks of excruciating pain (after the first attempt), and watching the doc working that little digger in and an out.....what seemed like about 2 feet of probe was going in and out of my tooth.  I distinctly remember him saying to his assistant "I need a longer one, do we have a longer one."  Ouch - just the memory....

Then there was the time I had an infection under one of my wisdom teeth - infection got in the bone which I understand can be fatal.  A week later, all my widom teeth were gone, but two of them had to be sawn out.

Yes, I have a tooth bush and yes, I brush my teeth.  Crap can still happen.  My daughter, when she was 4, chipped a tooth while riding her bike; my son nearly knocked one out when he fell on our boat one day. 

Always good to be on good terms with your dentist...  TeddyR

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Toothbrush? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.