Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:54:35 AM
712928 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Prince of Space « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Prince of Space  (Read 31271 times)
FLU-BIRD
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2009, 04:22:27 PM »

Looks like he might be treading into ULTRAMANS territory looks like copyright infringments
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2009, 05:34:08 PM »

Hey. lets not foget what Neptune men had...the Hitler Building!
It go boom and all, but still...

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
George
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2009, 03:17:18 PM »

If you've seen some of my other reviews,you know I have mixed feelings sometimes about MST3K,especially when it came to the Gamera movies they aired.
That's not to say I didn't like MST3K,I did,still there were times they did show show movies that other people really liked too,and felt the same way as I did about the Gamera movies,and that is why I cannot agree with DVD Verdict that MST3K was the greatest show on TV,it was good.
When they did it right,they were hilarious,(like with Prince of Space),but sometimes they did tend to go a little far up field and stream,so maybe it's a good thing they ended when they did,but I did videotape this episode.

I got it along with Invasion of the Neptunemen from Dark Sky on DVD.

One night all TV programs are interrupted by alien invader Phantom of Krankor,he tells us his warship will be here at 8:00pm tomorrow,oh and that we must obey his wishes or die,until then have a very pleasent evening,Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!.

This doesn't sound very good,in fact why are they comming here?.

Suren there's only one man who can tell answer that,---no,in this case not Batman,but the famous scientist Prof.Macken,maker of a super doper really makes'em faster than fast rocket fuel,that makes rockets go faster.

He tells the reporters and authorities they aren't as advanced in the field of fuel,so that's why they're comming here,to get my fuel.

Ok,so now we know,it's 8 the next night,and sure enough here comes the warship,if flys over Tokyo,and then land in Beaver Cleavers backyard.
I'd like that too,and be served milk and cookies by June,who wouldn't!.
As much as I'd like that too,I never have any luck like that.

Actually it's a place in Japan called Beaver Falls,as the authorities approach the ship,some of them are killed,leaving only there helmets behind.

However just when all looks hopeless yet another UFO appears,it resembles a circular 3 head Remmington shaver and upside down wheelbarrel,and here we get our first look at Prince of Space!.

He tells Phantom he knows who he is and what he wants and knows of his universal plans of conquest,mouth full ain't it!?.

The not so Funky Phantom orders an attack on Prince,but the rays are deflected away,Prince says "Your weapons won't work against me",and they don't.

So the Phantom is forced to retreat.The next day as rocket is being tested,the Krankorians try to steal the rocket fuel formula again,and this time,even after an exhausting chase more like laps around and around the space center,Phantom escapes from the Prince and heads back to Karnkor along with Macken and some other kidnapped scientists,as we approach Krankor,we get our first look at the mapleleafed humanoid giant who guards the planet.

Phantom knows Prince must have a base of operations on Earth so he sends a few of his chickenmen back to find it,they do,and find out Prince is disguised as a shoeshineboy.

When they come back to Earth Macken is put on TV to tell everyone to give in,instead he tells us to bomb the IRA!,maybe there power source?.

Anyway Phantom says if we give in we'll have prosperity beyond our wildest dreams,if we don't he'll come back and destroy the world then rebuild it his way,judging from the way they get things done,that may take forever and ever.

The Prince is once again in hot pursuit,after being defeated numerous times by Prince of Space what makes him think he can do it again?.

A brief fight between Prince and the Giant takes place,the giant spits out poison gas and fire,The Prince ultribrights him to death.

Phantom then has all available batteries,(Energizer,Ray-O-Vac,Duracell) to open fire on his ship,thinking that did Prince in he decides to send the scientists on a one way trip to doom in rocket cylinders to flaming stars,just then the Prince shows up,the battles on again!.

When will they realize there weapons won't work!,he has special deflectors sowen into his suit and underware you know,Phantom even tries to barbecue him!.

Finally after the case Prince and the scientists wind up in the Phantom cell,after he returns from destroying Earth,he'll finall kill Prince and the scientists.

Prince wanted The Phantom to do this for the reason he takes out barbecue lighter melts the door like hot chocolate,and then tells the scientists to board the ship.

Then comforts the Krankorians and tells them he's place there own sorian bombs everywhere,Phantom doesn't believe him,takes the fatal step and everything blows  up!.

The scientist radio Earth it's all over The Prince has won,will we ever see him again?
Ashley Pomeroy
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2011, 02:15:37 PM »

"if the championship match in question was the World Cup etc"

Later on, the kid with the disturbing shorts says "let's go in and watch the championship fight", so presumably the kids were off to watch a boxing match! Which is no more odd than the rest of the film, which is very odd indeed.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Prince of Space « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.