Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:37:39 AM
714438 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  help me with this old martial arts film « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: help me with this old martial arts film  (Read 3659 times)
cavity_creeper
« on: March 05, 2002, 06:25:07 AM »

the film starts off with this gang of bandits and they kill all of the main characters clan(sound familiar). there was a particular number of bandits named in the film and they all mastered different fighting styles. so to get revenge the guy has to learn all the styles and goes to their fortress. the only thing i think will help someone distinguish this from the rest of the revenge movies is that the main bad guy was a old man with a long white ponytail. i don't know his style but he had a blade in his ponytail and he would be fighting and then swing his ponytail and cut people with the blade in his ponytail. at the end of the movie the guy was on the wall of the fortress. please if anyone remembers this kungfu theatre classics film, email me and let's see if i can get someone to find a copy of it.
FishStik
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2002, 01:01:55 PM »

Five Deadly Venoms. The styles are Toad, Snake, Centipede, Lizard, and Scorpion. If those are the styles it is five deadly venoms. There is a part where the guy with lizard style is literaly standing on a wall fighting.  well mabey that is not it. I think it is though. The hero of the story has to learn the styles(the hero is a wuss), and the lizard style starts helping the hero. Scorpion style dude has white hair and a blade( I think. I haven't seen the movie in four months) Ethir way if 5dealyvenoms isn't the movie you should rent it anyway it is really cool.
Cullen
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2002, 03:32:32 PM »

It's probably been quite  a bit more than four months for me, but I don't think the movie cavity_creeper is looking for is "5 Deadly Venoms."  His description doesn't match my memory of the film.

Plus, I can *almost* remember the film he described.  It's driving me nuts.
slax
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2002, 04:34:40 PM »

actually the scorpion doesnt have any blade on his hair and its not white,it's black so that rules that out

five deadly venoms is still a great movie though :)

gimme some time cavity creeper I know i've seen this one or some kind of movie with a guy with a blade on his hair
cavity_creeper
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2002, 05:28:15 PM »

okay, let's try to figure this out. I loved this film. But all I remember was at the end of the movie when the good guy fought the guy with the white ponytail, he was inside a fortress and he had to cut off the ponytail to disable the bad guy. But all the bandits had different styles. I have seen 5dv and it was not the film, like you have indicated. I saw this about 16 years ago and it alway use to come on chicago's WGN channel , the kung fu theatre.  Please check all your connections
Trumpey
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2002, 05:57:52 PM »

write to Ralph Allen: Beijingvideo@Beijingvideo.com        He is probably watching it right now
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  help me with this old martial arts film « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.