Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:52:08 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Bleeders « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Bleeders  (Read 49057 times)
Eagle
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2005, 08:55:08 AM »

Well it seems, that its probably impossible today to create a cool and funny b-picture. They´re all too serious in one way and look like created only for tv.
Maria and Shannon
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Well...this movie was quite entertaining on many levels. This was the funniest thing we have ever seen in our entire life. It is funny to us how the towns people are actually intimidated by "the Van Dammes" who are deformed, physically inept, lumps of flesh who dont even have legs. They drag themselves around with their arms for christ's sake. How is it so hard to just shoot them in the head? Our personal favorite scene was when the "town mute" jumps in the hole bearing a large serrated knife, and exclaims "NO f**kING WAY!" only to die about 12 seconds later. Not only does she die, she orgasmically smears the blood allover her chest. We can honestly not think of anything more funny than this movie.
Dave
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2005, 12:21:42 PM »

This movie sucked ass. I only rented it because of the cover. It had fake blood packs on it. thats what happens when you spend more on the box then on writers
Radioman970
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

EAGLE:  Don't forget, they also have crummy cgi which is hard to laugh at.  Just groan inducing.  

I posted above as James Perry.  I still haven't given this another go, but want to.  I saw a DVD in the bargain bin called Breeders that I nearly bought thinking it was this...  :D  
Joe
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2006, 06:38:09 PM »

I cant believe that anyone thinks that this is a good movie.  there are so many obvious flaws with it.  First of all, why can't anyone seem to kill these things?  they don't even have legs, you could just walk up to one and hit it in the face with a shovel.  like the scence where they just stand by and let the old woman get killed.  also, the character delevopment is terrible, every character that is actually nice and that you start to like gets killed.  and what was the deal with the girl that couldnt talk?  they mentioned her once and then she just came back in the end.  god, im so angry for renting this movie.  it could have easily been much better

honestly the worst movie ive ever seen
Walkingdead
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2006, 10:31:35 PM »

Ok.
I loved the blonde woman in the movie, she's hot...
and I liked this movie, not the little creatures, but
the story and the places. I think the only problem
is the monsters, they're too little. I got the DVD.
Tom
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2007, 11:16:24 PM »

bahaha i love it how i love on the island of where it was filmed.. at any rate i love the drunk and her only 3 words! TeddyR
Jay the Magnificent
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2008, 04:54:34 PM »

surly, when i the misfortune to watch this, the gods were p**sed at me
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2008, 08:08:07 PM »

I saw this one a couple years back; don't remember much detail, but I think I liked it at the time.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Lord of B movieland
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2008, 10:12:55 AM »

Heh, it is not such a terrible film. At least it has a great sex scene, the acting is passable and the premise is interesting. It is one of the better adaptations of Lovecraft's work, not as good as reanimatior or From Beyond, but it's not that bad.
Valentine Kutter
New Visitor

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2008, 11:04:05 PM »

First of all, this is one of the best examples of film gone bad. You have great  scenery, excellent mood, boobs, an interesting backstory ...that is actually historically incorrect, boobs, actors that are at least trying to put complete sentences together, boobs, monsters that a 90 year old could escape from...errr...maybe not, boobs, plenty of blood & guts...and seminal fluid, boobs, and a dude eating a pickled punk. Not to mention his wife slipping him the tounge after said din-din. If your a true fan you have to at least give this one a look.
I actually lucked out when my video store went under and scored one of the promo boxes with the blood pack on the front.....that thankfully after 11 years hasnt sprung a leak yet.
So guys if you havent seen this one at least give it a try.....seriously its time well wasted.  VK Thumbup

boobs.

Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Bleeders « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.