Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:24:31 PM
714644 Posts in 53102 Topics by 7748 Members
Latest Member: Lucinda02
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Hands Of Steel (1986) a.k.a Atomic Cyborg « previous next »
Poll
Question: Have you seen Hands Of Steel?
Yes - 4 (40%)
No - 6 (60%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hands Of Steel (1986) a.k.a Atomic Cyborg  (Read 2897 times)
Scott
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« on: March 10, 2007, 09:04:09 PM »

HANDS OF STEEL (1986) a.k.a. Atomic Cyborg - Phew ! What do you get when you cross THE BIONIC MAN, TERMINATOR, and the film OVER THE TOP? You get this Italian action film with a cyborg named Paco that's shot mostly near Page, Arizona with John Saxon as the industrialist boss who's trying to put an end to environmentalism. Our cyborg hero has a change of heart after going lite on a scientist he was suppose to kill. Now the one who created him wants him destroyed, but not before he takes on the very best truck drivers in arm wrestling. One arm wrestling match involving rattlesnakes. Paco also takes on a female cyborg assassin which is a must see. The big chase scene at the end which had some great location shots of Arizona as helicopters chase Paco through the highway desert canyon lands. Most notably the Navajo Bridge. Starts out real stupid and then gets better in real B-fashion.

Thumbup

(6 out of 10 Stars) Gave it a couple extra stars for "badness" Smile.  This could be a headliner for any B-Fest type convention. Using Andrews rating system it would be a 4 slime event.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 04:17:57 PM by Scott » Logged

Capt_Scrummy
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 03:08:09 PM »

Wow.  Is this movie readily available on DVD?
Scott
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 05:47:56 PM »

Captain Scrummy it is available on DVD. My copy is a rather poor transfer for a 1986 film, but it's still watchable. Distributed by Mills Creek Entertainments: Tales Of Terror 50 Movie Pack.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 06:42:25 PM by Scott » Logged

quabrot
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 07:51:42 PM »

The Mill Creek print is one of thier worst tranfers I have seen.  I would hardly call it watchable.  But I did because the movie is that damn cool.

My favorite part was when the police were trying to identify the weapon the assasin used.
aaron
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 12:26:34 AM »

hi there cool movie i loved it my favorout part of hands of steel when paco takes on that fvemale hot blonde assasin suzie would you happen to no the actors real name damn she is a hot blonde Wink
thank you
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Hands Of Steel (1986) a.k.a Atomic Cyborg « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.