Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:31:12 PM
714424 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!!??? DISGUSTING!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!!??? DISGUSTING!!!  (Read 4687 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« on: May 01, 2008, 07:06:52 PM »

Today is the National Day of Remembrance in Israel for the 6 million Jewish victims of the Holocaust, a solemn and sad event remembered worldwide.

To mark the occasion, Hamas TV aired a "documentary" claiming that the Holocaust was actually engineered by European Jewish leaders David Ben-gurion and Golda Meyer in cahoots with Hitler.  Its purpose?  To weed out the sick, the weak, the feeble-minded, and the diseased from the Jewish population, so only the strongest and fittest would survive to found the Jewish state.  Also, they say, the Jewish leaders recognized that the mass murder would generate international sympathy for the Zionist movement.

As a complement to their "documentary" for adults, Hamas TV aired a children's program explaining to their tots that it was the JEWS who built the ovens at Auschwitz to roast the bodies of Palestinian children!!

I don't care what your politics are, there is a word for this kind of activity - corrupting the minds of the young and innocent in order to turn them to hatred and violence.  That word is EVIL!!!  Hamas TV is creating a generation of Palestinian children that will be even more radical, even more hateful, and even more murderous than the current leadership  when they come of age. 

Why is it that we consistently demand the Israelis to give up their land to create a state for these monsters who danced in the streets on 9/11?  I once had some sympathy for  the Palestinians, but no more.  The Israelis should deport them all, before this next generation is old enough to start strapping bombs to themselves.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 07:49:25 PM »

Nasty. Reminds me of the rapers of childrens' minds in Jesus Camp. No wonder I don't want to raise kids in this world, I'd have to jaw-jack anybody who handed them a pamphlet.

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 09:22:42 PM »

Sadly, it's not new or news.  And yes I believe it, and yes, it is DISGUSTING!!! 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 09:52:24 PM »

Nothing in this world surprises me. Murder,serial murder,cannibalism,rape,Jim Jones,Hitler,the Crusades,the Holocaust,the Countess Elizabeth Bathory,Hiroshima,Rawanda,serial killers,religious fanatics killing for their BS gods, teaching kids to kill for invisable gods....who will end up in a pile of dirt. There is no god. Life is what YOU make it. After that...well...I guess we all just gotta wait and see,eh?

Be good to each other. If having a god means killing each other over"My god is better than your god."..well...I got no use for it. Organized religion is EVIL!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 10:20:44 PM »

Amen RC... err, I mean, right on RC! Heh heh. Enjoy a karma on me, sir.  Cheers
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 12:01:32 AM by AnubisVonMojo » Logged

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 10:25:24 PM »

God...what is wrong with people? For chrissakes, GET ALONG!!

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 10:33:06 PM »

Nothing in this world surprises me. Murder,serial murder,cannibalism,rape,Jim Jones,Hitler,the Crusades,the Holocaust,the Countess Elizabeth Bathory,Hiroshima,Rawanda,serial killers,religious fanatics killing for their BS gods, teaching kids to kill for invisable gods....who will end up in a pile of dirt. There is no god. Life is what YOU make it. After that...well...I guess we all just gotta wait and see,eh?

Be good to each other. If having a god means killing each other over"My god is better than your god."..well...I got no use for it. Organized religion is EVIL!

A God who is not a God of love is not worth worshipping.  I don't join you in your rejection of God, but I do agree organized religion frequently makes a mess of things.

Anubis, love ya bro, but Jesus never taught His followers to hate or to kill.  Anyone who does that in the name of Jesus has no clue what He was all about.

But frankly, the biggest enemies Christ has in this world, all too often, are Christians.

I wasn't really trying to start a religious debate or flame war with this one, but I just finished reading THE HIDING PLACE with my kids, and the idea that anyone could so grotesquely mangle the memory of such an awful time is just revolting.  Thanks to all who replied.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 10:35:30 PM »

Well this can't be correct, Hamas are really nice people just really misunderstood ... Jimmy Carter says so. Lookingup

It absolutely amazes me that a former President can be so naive to think these people will agree to peace, they deny the holocaust, they create kid shows that teach the hate and killing of Jews and Americans, they breed hate, teach hate, preach hate and want to die to kill those they hate.
I'm going to say I hate these people, but I will not shed a tear if for some reason they all disappear.   

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2008, 10:36:51 PM »

I don't reject God. I reject the killing for god.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 10:47:21 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2008, 10:41:22 PM »

I don't rejct God. I reject the killing for god.

karma to you for that, we are on the same page!!!! Cheers

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2008, 10:55:21 PM »

OK. Lets all   tounge kiss now...cmmon! BLURBLEBLURBLE...ecccch!!!   Twirling

( I karmamed every one too...now I need a cig and a drink and a tissue!!! )
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 10:57:02 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2008, 11:36:51 PM »

A God who is not a God of love is not worth worshipping.

Karma for that!  It really shocks me how these Shiites think that by killing everyone who doesn't believe what you believe you'll get into paradise with 72 virgins just waiting for you.  On a side note, I am aware that in the Old Testament, the Christian God was very vengeful, but that was towards large areas in which everyone was a sinner, I'm sure those who were good were spared and the forgiveness aspect is now stressed a lot more than it used to be.

On the subject of this thread.   WTF????  I don't care who you are you don't say something like that!  Somebody had to have been dropped on their head as a baby and I guarantee they were involved.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2008, 01:49:57 PM »

God isn't the reason for conflicts like this, he is the excuse hate-mongers use for their actions.  Most of these things are ages old and when whatever was holding them in check (be it the communist or some dictator) is taken out of the picture they flare up again (ie, the former Czechoslovakia, Iraq, the former Soviet Union) .

There are many idiots around the world that preach this "the holocaust didn't happen business".  The conflict between the Israelis and the Palestinians will go on forever as long as the haters on both sides keep it going with this kind of crap.  It is disgusting, but not in the least surprising.   

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2008, 02:03:04 PM »

OK. Lets all   tounge kiss now...cmmon! BLURBLEBLURBLE...ecccch!!!   Twirling
( I karmamed every one too...now I need a cig and a drink and a tissue!!! )
Whackadoo.   TongueOut   Thumbup

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!!??? DISGUSTING!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.