Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:32:32 PM
714528 Posts in 53099 Topics by 7745 Members
Latest Member: Documentkgh
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Who Saw Scarlet Fry's Junkfood Horrorfest « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21
Author Topic: Who Saw Scarlet Fry's Junkfood Horrorfest  (Read 169561 times)
calicrow
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2008, 10:51:26 AM »

It's actually #3 on a google search of just "scarlet fry" . I was the other half of the directing team on scarlet fry and I think this post is the funniest s**t I have ever read. I actually want to see the movie you guys have created...except that it would probably be like 14 hours long.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2008, 02:02:05 PM »

I was the other half of the directing team on scarlet fry...

Your other half was quite the jackass with his spammy ways, thus turning your movie into an object of ridicule on this board.  On the other hand, they say no publicity is bad publicity, as long as they spell the name right, so good luck with SCARLETT FRIES FASTFOOD TERRORFEST.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 02:29:22 PM by Rev. Powell » Logged

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
ghouck
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2008, 02:25:05 PM »

Was this particular Wookie K.D. Lang?

No, but this person was K.D. Lang's stunt double in that OTHER really crappy movie, so with those being the only two movies he's been in (Yea, weird that K.D. had a MALE stunt double), he's 2 for 2 in crappy, boring, unintelligible films. Between the two, those films have the personality of a pubic louse.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2008, 06:35:33 PM »

I had heard that Brent Spiner doubled for K.D. Lang on this movie, although I'm still not entirely convinced they're different people.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2008, 07:02:29 PM »

I had heard that Brent Spiner doubled for K.D. Lang on this movie, although I'm still not entirely convinced they're different people.

They're two different people NOW...was a time they were one....but they split into two...

( By the way....this is an ACTUAL photo of Brent-big head,and KD-small head-pre split...and the girl is Miss Cooper! )
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 07:08:32 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2008, 01:59:58 AM »

I saw a documentary on that surgical procedure. It seems they only used 18th century hand tools and drugs produced SOUTH of Mexico. The operation was performed in an old sawmill that had since been used as a stable for manically depressed horses, then turned into a Cracker Barrel restaurant. It was in Iowa, and  since the Cracker Barrel failed its health inspection, it was converted into a hospital (In Iowa, apparently it is harder for a RESTAURANT to pass health inspections that a HOSPITAL). The operation was a success, but has since been commonly referred to as "The Fiat Job", since, like any Fiat dealership, after the work was done, there were several parts left over, and nobody knew where they went, , but the subject worked, so WFT. . .
The same group of surgeons, only a year later, performed a double emergency procedure on Madonna and Courtney Love to surgically remove their sluttieness. It was a complete failure in all aspects.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2008, 07:01:52 AM »

Speaking of surgical procedures, I have to admit that Dr. Phil did play a great quack physician in the movie.  When he did that evil breast enhancment and butt lift on Janet Reno's character...well...words could not describe my reaction to the scene. 
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 06:44:49 PM by The DarkSider » Logged

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2008, 09:47:55 AM »

I loved that part, and the way they digitally recreated the late Sam Jaffe as his assistant/conscience.

"But why, Phil? What good can it possibly do to enhance Janet Reno in this way? You're mad."

And it was especially effective because they foreshadowed the whole thing, and provided a glimpse into Dr. Phil's madness, by showing that tractor with hubcaps on the way into his house.

Still not sure if I buy the hidden basement door to his rec room/operating theatre, though. Just seemed a little too easy for the newly-enhanced Reno to slip out and start devouring livestock on the surrounding farms.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2008, 09:59:51 AM »

It's actually #3 on a google search of just "scarlet fry" . I was the other half of the directing team on scarlet fry and I think this post is the funniest s**t I have ever read. I actually want to see the movie you guys have created...except that it would probably be like 14 hours long.

If the other director came in here and was honest about who he was then we might have tried to see and support the film, but his/she came in here and tried to create a buzz and wasn't every clever enough not to use a email address that didn't have his name in it.
Most of use can smell BS a mile away ... he's not the first to try to create a buzz about a movie he won't be the last. Just be honest is that so hard?

Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2008, 10:44:06 AM »

I may be the only one here who found this film to be mostly boring and pretentious, due I believe to the ridiculous camera angles and the boring, predictable dialogue. There are some parts of this film, particularly the scenes with the wookies and later on with Janet Reno that have very obviously been improvised on the spot by the actors themselves. However there is one brightly shining moment in this film which transcends the boring stupidity of the rest of the movie and makes the 3 hour wait till its arrival worth every second of painful viewing, you must watch the 3 hours or so leading up to this scene to understand it. I'm referring to the scene in the basement operating room where the digital Sam Jaffe  pauses while handing a scalpel to Dr. Phil. During the close up of his face, while he considers the incredibly low depths to which his life as assistant/conscience has sunk you can see reflected in his eyes the classic scene from "Gunga Din" in which Jaffe as Gunga Din stands on the temple spire sounding his bugle, then is shot by the Thuggee army and falls to his death. This scene is a masterpiece of cinema, symbolising man's endless striving to reach above himself only to be brought low by the actions of a cruel and unfeeling universe. This one scene makes up for the rest of this awful film and makes it worth watching.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2008, 11:18:13 AM »

Speaking of surgical procedures, I have to admit that Dr. Phil did play a great quack physician in the movie.  When he did that evil breat enhancment and butt lift on Janet Reno's character...well...words could not describe my reaction to the scene. 

Same here, fortunately (of, if you are my dry cleaners, then UNfortunately), by body had several other functions besides speech in which to react with.

I may be the only one here who found this film to be mostly boring and pretentious, due I believe to the ridiculous camera angles and the boring, predictable dialogue.

Predictable dialog? Are you telling me that in the scene with the Hobos and the Mexican sailor, you "Predicted" the old woman was going to mumble "4691 irradiated haggis" over a hundred and seventy times unanswered? Are you telling me that when Janet Reno took her clothes off and grabbed her mommy-bags, you "Predicted" she was going to sing and dance the "My Milkshake" song?

Also, when Dr. Phil came into the room to perform the breast enhancement, did anyone else notice that:
1) While emerging from another operating room into the one Janet was in, he took off a name tag that said "Dr Phil, Proctologist", and put one on that said "Dr Phil, Plastic Surgeon".
2) He didn't wash his hands.
3) At no time did he wear latex gloves.

Raffine

« Reply #101 on: May 25, 2008, 12:16:55 PM »

Also, when Dr. Phil came into the room to perform the breast enhancement, did anyone else notice that:
1) While emerging from another operating room into the one Janet was in, he took off a name tag that said "Dr Phil, Proctologist", and put one on that said "Dr Phil, Plastic Surgeon".
2) He didn't wash his hands.
3) At no time did he wear latex gloves.

This just supports the theory that this film is in reality a documentary.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #102 on: May 25, 2008, 02:39:26 PM »

This just supports the theory that this film is in reality a documentary.
I would agree, , except documentaries usually have a few things that this film doesn't: namely direction, information, facts, a point of view, continuity, consistency, intelligence, acting, narration, mood music, someone to spell-check the credits (or "CRIDITS" as they would have it), lighting, an introduction and a conclusion with substance in between, intelligence, the support of expert opinion, and style. Did you notice the "Credits" were merely a list of people denying responsibility for, and accusing others of various parts of the film. Pretty bad when Lloyd Kaufman and Ewe Boll have BOTH said "Now THAT film is a real pile of crap". I actually lost a couple of pounds while watching it, but only because a little part of me DIED inside. I hope it wasn't anything vital, , unless some idiot decides to make a sequel, in which case I hope it WAS vital, because I don't want to live in a world so cruel as to let that happen.

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #103 on: May 25, 2008, 06:00:43 PM »

Did you notice the "Credits" were merely a list of people denying responsibility for, and accusing others of various parts of the film.

Ghouck, please don't tell me you failed to watch the few seconds after the credits rolled for the exclusive surprise.  I have to wonder about the connection between Leif Garrett and the Hydra.  Although if you look in the distance you can see something falling into the water.  I think it may be a satellite. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #104 on: May 25, 2008, 06:21:12 PM »

I must have missed it. I missed a bit around then because I was trying to wipe the barf out of my eyes.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Who Saw Scarlet Fry's Junkfood Horrorfest « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.