Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:48:34 PM
714418 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Have you ever seen a UFO? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Have you ever seen a UFO?  (Read 9124 times)
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Never give up on love

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2008, 07:31:46 PM »

Sadly, I haven't seen one  Bluesad  I don't remember ever seeing anything in the sky that shouldn't have been there. 

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine.......
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2008, 06:43:59 PM »

Well, we use to play this game when I was about 12 years old. It was called "Spy On Charlie" about 10 of us from the neighborhood were playing this game and while we were walking down the driveway a fiery oval flew maybe 1000 feet above us without making a noise. It flew straight across the sky. Never heard anything in the news about it the next day. It was like a comet, but very close, but we should of heard a noise if it produced flames that close. Maybe it was higher and bigger than we thought. It was 1976 in Horseheads, New York. That is my only "UFO" experience.

ToyMan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2008, 11:33:59 PM »

I've noticed it's always hillbillies that get abducted, you never hear about a man from Harlem that got taken off and probed...

actually, that's not the case. check out riley martin. he claims to have been repeatedly abducted by a race of aliens he knows as the biaviians.

Small | Large
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 11:36:51 PM by ToyMan » Logged

JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2008, 07:51:39 PM »

I have seen some unusual phenomena in the sky...stuff that someone with scientific know-how would likely be able to explain. Twice on the ocean, I've seen weird stuff happen in the sky...once was shortly after daybreak, me and my father saw their weird pink like trail of smoke suddenly appear in the sky as though something might have exploded and left behind a trail. Eventually it just disappeared. Could have been a flare rocket maybe I don't know for certain only it did seem awful high for that. Second time we saw an object that looked solid in the sky...it never moved, not an inch but eventually just disappeared. My grandmother also claimed to have seen something strange come down from the night sky like a ball of fire and land in the woods but never heard anything more about it after seeing it.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2008, 07:32:58 AM »

When I was in primary school (I was about ten) it was rumoured that a UFO had buzzed our small town and landed on a school's soccer field. When I got to school the next day, our field was cordorned off and the staff and scholars were greeted by the sight of a giant burnt circle with four smaller circles on either side of it.

Call Mulder and Scully: UFOs land in Rhodesia!  Buggedout Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
JJ80
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2008, 11:16:19 AM »

I live around thirteen miles from notorious U.F.O hotspot Bonnybridge and I have to say that I've never seen anything unusual in the sky. The problem is that there is a fairly busy civil aerodrome/helicopter pad here in Cumbernauld which could account for the extra quantity of aerial activity in the surrounding area. I have seen plenty of military choppers in my time including Pumas and Sea Kings.

On an amusing related note, at the height of the publicity over the sightings a local councillor from Bonnybridge claimed to have met a million year old alien being called 'Zalu'ss'  who represented a powerful committee of aliens and was going to impart crucial knowledge to the human race. People even claimed to have seen a mysterious figure leave the man's house late at night. A convention was organised in the town but the alleged superbeing was conspicuous by his absence!
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2008, 12:54:53 PM »

There might not have been any crucial knowledge imparted, but the story reveals much truth about municipal government.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Raffine

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2008, 03:45:40 PM »

Real Alien Footage on Larry King!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/06/02/lkl.alien.tape.cnn

Is it conclusive proof we are not alone in the galaxay - or some guy in a fancy mask?

YOU DECIDE!!!!  

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2008, 05:19:14 PM »

Real Alien Footage on Larry King!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/06/02/lkl.alien.tape.cnn

Is it conclusive proof we are not alone in the galaxay - or some guy in a fancy mask?

YOU DECIDE!!!!  

Definitley alien  BounceGiggle

Seriously, that thing's a puppet.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Have you ever seen a UFO? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.