Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:03:00 PM
714417 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  THEY MIGHT OF FOUND LONDON AFTER MIDNIGHT « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: THEY MIGHT OF FOUND LONDON AFTER MIDNIGHT  (Read 5306 times)
the master
« on: July 25, 2008, 06:47:16 PM »

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/37599
IM SO EXICTED IF THIS IS TRUE IM
MORE EXITED THEN FOR THE NEW METROPOLIS SCENCES
IM ABOUT TO EXPLODE WITH EXITEMENT
ok what do you think of this?
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 08:39:31 PM »

If I had found it...as Mr.' Terror' had...I would have taken it. NOT STOLEN it.....just taken it and handed it over it a professional film restoration organiztion...it would be worth the jail time,to me,to give the world back this classic.

...now....I just hope it is found...AGAIN....(if indeed this is not an elaborate BS story....)

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
the master
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 08:50:48 PM »

agrred l.a.m. would be worth the jail time  Thumbup
CheezeFlixz
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 09:40:21 PM »

The eternal skeptic here ... I read nearly the entire post about it and I have my doubts.

Lengthy post here

It would truly be GREAT if it is true, but seeing is believing and I'll believe it when I see it.

Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 09:56:37 PM »

I am verrrry skeptical after Metropolis just aabout a month earlier, and the guy who says he found it sounds like too much of a big-talking fanboy "looking for it his whole life", talks of a "tall, gorgeous blonde" dying tragically in his tale... However if this is really it, I CONGRATULATE YOU, SIDDY!!!!!

...I agree, heck it might be worth life in prison, life in prison adored by scores of grateful cinefanatics! Lookingup

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 04:21:46 AM »

I,too,think it may very well be BS. I read the entire story too,as well as the responses to it.
Suppose anything is possible,though. MYSTERY in the WAX MUSEUM,the UNKNOWN (an early once 'lost' Chaney film),
the 1914 GOLEM,the drowning scene in the Karloff FRANKENSTEIN,7 FOOTPRINTS to SATAN, the March DR.JEKYLL and MR.HYDE, the HAND of DEATH, SPIDER BABY , Ed Woods NIGHT of the GHOULS ,and much of Something Weird Video's catalog lay in tins for many years before they saw the light of day....only to be found again. sigh....I hope it's so...
It sure would make a great Birthday treat for Chaney's #1 fan, Mr.Forrest J. Ackerman.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
the master
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2008, 12:44:56 PM »

i like the name london after midnight its just so mysteries and awesome
peter johnson

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2008, 04:04:37 PM »

I always loved the extant stills from "London . . ":  The one of Chaney in his tophat, mouth full of fangs, raising his batwinged cape from behind some furniture.
I know people in their 90's who saw it first-run as youngsters, and they say they didn't like it as much as other Chaney flicks like "Phantom of The Opera" or "Hunchback".  Maybe their memories are colored by the fact that these other Chaney films were more popular and are more remembered today by the general populace, but I wonder if after finding "London . . ." and seeing it we were to have one of those "That's IT?!?!?" moments?
peter johnson/denny skeptic

I have no idea what this means.
the master
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2008, 04:06:26 PM »

I always loved the extant stills from "London . . ":  The one of Chaney in his tophat, mouth full of fangs, raising his batwinged cape from behind some furniture.
I know people in their 90's who saw it first-run as youngsters, and they say they didn't like it as much as other Chaney flicks like "Phantom of The Opera" or "Hunchback".  Maybe their memories are colored by the fact that these other Chaney films were more popular and are more remembered today by the general populace, but I wonder if after finding "London . . ." and seeing it we were to have one of those "That's IT?!?!?" moments?
peter johnson/denny skeptic
why did my grandma live in the montains then i could here stories of movies
i dont even care much for phanthon of the opera
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 04:08:00 PM by the master » Logged
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2008, 12:21:50 AM »

Yes, he might've found LONDON AFTER MIDNIGHT... Might have, might've... Might have found, might have found... might've found... 
Interesting read... wouldn't it be great if it was there, mislayed, on the vault shelf...? 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 12:23:37 AM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 11:57:26 AM »

Great news, if true... we'll see. 

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  THEY MIGHT OF FOUND LONDON AFTER MIDNIGHT « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.