Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:59:02 AM
714392 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  COMERCIALS THAT MAKE YOU CHANGE THE CHANNEL! « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Author Topic: COMERCIALS THAT MAKE YOU CHANGE THE CHANNEL!  (Read 57795 times)
the master
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2008, 04:48:42 PM »

The Head-On commercials make me want to kick in the television. I'll be super polite and not post a clip of it.

ill be unpolite
Small | Large

karma if you watch it all
Patient7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2008, 05:10:00 PM »

ill be unpolite

you mean IMpolite.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2008, 08:26:40 PM »

One I realized I'm sick of seeing today, EHarmony commercials of "real life" couples finding love on the internet.  Call me in 2 years when your divorce is final and tell me how perfect for each other you are then. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2008, 09:41:37 PM »

One I realized I'm sick of seeing today, EHarmony commercials of "real life" couples finding love on the internet.  Call me in 2 years when your divorce is final and tell me how perfect for each other you are then. 

yep I want to b***h slap every couple I see on there ... tomorrow I will be married 19 years, I could have committed murder and got out in less time .... but noooo, I got hard labor instead.

Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2008, 07:09:47 AM »

Ohhhhhh snap!   BounceGiggle

DarkSider's Realm

asimpson2006
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2008, 10:07:10 AM »

There is a local commercial for a car dealership near where I live.  It's not that the commercial is bad it's the music they play to it.  It's so annoy that I have to either change the channel or turn off the radio if I hear it on the radio.  It sounds like a cheesy 50's era song.  The worst version of the commercial that they ran was one that they had kids and teenagers singing it and I wanted to shoot the TV with my grandfathers service handgun.

sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2008, 06:23:25 PM »

The Head-On commercials make me want to kick in the television. I'll be super polite and not post a clip of it.

ill be unpolite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smUCdkx-YGQ&feature=related
karma if you watch it all

These f-ing Head-On commercials remind me of;

Dental Plan!  Lisa needs braces.  Dental Plan!  Lisa needs braces.  Dental Plan!  Lisa needs braces.  Dental Plan!  Lisa needs braces.  Dental Plan!  Lisa needs braces.  Dental Plan!  Lisa needs braces.

That, or a certain act that involves placing a certain part of another person's body in one's mouth.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2008, 02:43:18 PM »

PLEASE DIE!

Small | Large

Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2008, 07:21:06 PM »

That or call me in four months to tell me how you have a new stalker ex-boyfriend.

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2008, 07:40:58 PM »

I already mentioned these folks...too bad the body bags weren't theirs...

Small | Large

DarkSider's Realm

Ozzymandias
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2008, 09:32:48 PM »

How about the Charmin commericals with those f-ing bears running around taking number 2s in the woods and using Charmin TP to wipe themselves?  Plus they go to the toilet behind a stick that's maybe six inches wide, while they have rumps that are six feet wide.
Ozzymandias speaks: YES! I just want to say "Okay, we get it. The bears so $#!T in the woods. It is no longer funny." Now they show them vacuuming their butts. Ugh.

I also don't like the Planters ad where the ugly girl attracts guys by rubbing a peanut on herself. Oh yeah! I'm turned on by chicks that smell like a jar of peanuts. Lookingup

Not to get too far off the subject, but the radio station I work at has to run ads through syndicators and networks. One of them is for a book called "Total Transformation." The 'doctor' pushing this book has a thick Bronx or Brooklyn accent. "Is you kid ab-nack-shush? Is ever-ting an org-ya-mint wit you kid?" The guy rattles off a list of problems with children "lying, cursing, back talking, random violence." WTF kind of kid is this?

Then you hear testimonials from parents. One guy sounds like a child abuser and the other is a woman who keeps talking about teaching her child 'verbage.'

I bet if you bought this guys book, every page probably says "Smack you kid in the head."

Ozzymandias has spoken!!!
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2008, 07:24:51 PM »

I am SHOCKED nobody mentioned that stupid bowflex commercial with the buck-toothed geek. His whole "I gave all my fat clothes to my fat friends" makes me sick. Anyone that says that on TV doesn't HAVE any friends. He also said some crap like "My wife gives me that look now and then". .. They USED to show a quick shot of her (or someone that one would assume was her), , and she was no great looker. That weenie strikes me as a VERY insecure person trying to compensate, , and those types make me want to puke.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Rattrap007
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2008, 07:34:06 PM »

Not to get too far off the subject, but the radio station I work at has to run ads through syndicators and networks. One of them is for a book called "Total Transformation." The 'doctor' pushing this book has a thick Bronx or Brooklyn accent. "Is you kid ab-nack-shush? Is ever-ting an org-ya-mint wit you kid?" The guy rattles off a list of problems with children "lying, cursing, back talking, random violence." WTF kind of kid is this?

Then you hear testimonials from parents. One guy sounds like a child abuser and the other is a woman who keeps talking about teaching her child 'verbage.'

I bet if you bought this guys book, every page probably says "Smack you kid in the head."

BounceGiggle My thoughts exactly! Let's see: lying, backtalking, cursing, etc.... ypu sounds like a normal teen to me. Basically I see it as smack your child as the solution..

I too hate the Truth ads. They seriously have to go. If not smoking means I have to be like these idiots, pass me a pack now!

Charmin bears pooping in the woods has got to go. Bring back Mr. Whipple...

I'm also sick of these food commericals where they pretend to be a fancy place then reveal they just served you a crappy fast food meal when you thought you were getting real food. Hardee's one has got to be 100% since they are also called Carl's Jr and use the same ad with just the name changed. So it is fact, fake people and fake restaurant.. Also can't stand the Pizza Hut commercial with the "french" girl. I want to smack her each time. Also the woman with the exaggerated "MMMmmmmm"

The JC Penny Breakfast Club sucks because they are using a reference to a movie probably none of their target audience have seen. Nor does it hold any significance to them.

I am SHOCKED nobody mentioned that stupid bowflex commercial with the buck-toothed geek. His whole "I gave all my fat clothes to my fat friends" makes me sick. Anyone that says that on TV doesn't HAVE any friends. He also said some crap like "My wife gives me that look now and then". .. They USED to show a quick shot of her (or someone that one would assume was her), , and she was no great looker. That weenie strikes me as a VERY insecure person trying to compensate, , and those types make me want to puke.

I hate that arrogant jerk too.

One we have here for a local construction company made me realize they are indeed using actors. One was shot at the secondary mall in town (more than half the stores are empty or are crap stuff. Only survives because Sears is there). Another was shot at local 4th of July week fair. I swear one of the women was in the last commercial. The gist of the commercial is the guy asks them what do you think of when I say ___. Some of the answers don't make a whole lot of sense if you are from here. One was donuts. One answer is Krispie Cream (ok we have ONE of those here) the next is Cream Filled Long Johns (ok generic answer), The last is Dunkin Donuts... well we don't have one of those within 50-60 miles of here and we have a local place that has been in business for 40+ years and won awards for best donuts yet it isn't mentioned? Another was Evansville, IN (the city).. one guy mentions Beanies For Baghdad.. WHAT? There are 1000s of other things with this city and he picks some obscure thing like that? Yet they all think of the same construction company.

I tend to tune out commercials a lot of the time. These are just a few I was reminded of.
the master
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2008, 04:33:55 PM »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http:
yep this does suck
BeyondTheGrave

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2008, 09:25:51 PM »

I hated the Truth ads myself but I haven't seen them in a long time on tv. I seriously believed that the tobacco companies were putting those on. I never smoked and never wanted to but everytime I saw those commericals I really wanted to run to store buy a pack,find one of those "Only going to talk crap until I'm out of college activist" and puff one in there face.

Head On is just a bad product placement. It never tells what the hell its suppose to be used for. You just put on your forehead and......

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  COMERCIALS THAT MAKE YOU CHANGE THE CHANNEL! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.