Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:09:04 AM
714401 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  This one is for CheezeFlixz « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: This one is for CheezeFlixz  (Read 12753 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: August 12, 2008, 10:15:59 PM »

I'm doing my darnedest to clean out my email box tonight, and having a glass of Maker's Mark whiskey.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 10:40:32 PM »

I always guessed you as a Tequila guy, , Makers Mark, eh?

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 10:42:29 PM »

I always guessed you as a Tequila guy, , Makers Mark, eh?

Usually I am more of a Jack Daniels guy, though I also drink Armagnac, and the occasional "good" beer - especially German brew.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 11:20:38 PM »

Well we all know Maker's Mark is CHEEZEE's drink of choice.  With Coca Cola sometimes.  I like Bourbon and Coke, but not sure I'd mix these two. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Menard
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 11:44:29 PM »

Back during my off and on again relationship with alcohol (before it became a regular monkey) I would drink whiskey and water, tequila, or scotch and soda. I tried a variety of liquors and mixed drinks when I tended bar; boy did I regret some of those nights.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 04:39:23 AM »

Alchohol....hmmm...I started out at 15 or so with home made cherry wine....this ain't no 12% or even 20%....this was closer to 80proof. I went on to Kesslers,than Imperial,than Jim Beam. But  as Gawd is my witness....I am trying to quit-but it's usually Black Velvet (read CHEAP) that trips me up.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 05:39:01 AM »

My grandfather was a moon shiner; so naturally thats where I started...

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 06:54:27 AM »

I'm a Jim Beam man myself  Drink

CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 07:40:12 AM »

I'm doing my darnedest to clean out my email box tonight, and having a glass of Maker's Mark whiskey.

Excellent, excellent choice.

In proper quantities, Maker's can make most e-mails and many people make more sense.

Here's and cheers to a happy family ...

Remember kids, always drink in moderation and know when to say when, never drink and drive. (And for some people they should never drink and type.)

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 07:47:25 AM »

Excellent, excellent choice.

In proper quantities, Maker's can make most e-mails and many people make more sense.

Here's and cheers to a happy family ...

Remember kids, always drink in moderation and know when to say when, never drink and drive. (And for some people they should never drink and type.)

I am a

Baby of the 1960's
Teetotaller

I'm a strange guy indeed.  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 09:31:35 AM »

I'm a virtual teetotaler. I like a drink, but I don't want to make it a day-to-day habit. That, and I'm on some medication that boosts the effect considerably. I save the drinking for special occasions.

Unfortunately, there seem to be far fewer occasions that warrant a drink than there used to be. Christmas and the odd summer barbecue. Not keeping any in the house also makes it difficult to indulge when the opportunity presents itself.

I would consider myself a beer man, or rye and Coke. But I have been known to enjoy vodka and tonic, vodka martini or scotch on the rocks. Went through a bit of a Southern Comfort phase too, but rye (Canadian whiskey) is generally the liquor of choice where I grew up. Don't have a particular favourite brand of rye, but it's usually Wiser's or Crown Royal, or the tasty but more moderately priced Alberta Premium that was always a staple at stag parties and the local bar.

Also used to like Royal Reserve. It had a sticker you could peel off the back label of the bottle - "A Proud Canadian" with a red maple leaf. We used to build up collections of the things, stuck in some prominent place. It was also customary to put a sticker on your wallet, your "badge." This was back in the early 90s. I was kind of amazed a couple of years ago when I hired a young reporter right out of college, who grew up in a little town about an hour away. He happened to pull his wallet out one day, and lo and behold, a badge. Guess that custom was more widespread than I thought.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2008, 11:49:36 AM »

I'm mostly a beer man, too. 

I'll take a Belgian ale if I have my choce of anything to drink.

On the rare occasions I drink hard liquor, it's usually bourbon (over ice - Makers, Konb Creek or Elijah Craig). 

Occasionally I'll mix coconut rum with orange juice when I'm in a fruity mood (that's your cue, Menard).

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2008, 12:20:18 PM »

I'm a glass of beer (born ale, porter, or stout) or hard cider kind of guy.  But even that is rare.  If I have a cocktail, I like a White Russian. 
But I don't have a drink a month I bet. 
-Ed

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2008, 06:19:17 PM »

...Remember kids, always drink in moderation and know when to say when, never drink and drive. (And for some people they should never drink and type.)
BounceGiggle   Thumbup  Cheers

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2008, 06:40:44 PM »

And some people should just never drive at all  TeddyR

I used to drink Jack Daniels, then it was peppermint schnapps.  Never touch the hard stuff any more, just beer.  And my taste in beer is about as bad as my taste in movies - just gimme a six pack of Budweiser on Friday night and another on Saturday.  Oh and a couple glasses of wine (white, not any of that sour red stuff) on Saturday and Sunday before dinner.  The wife insists.  Sometimes we even get the fancy stuff with the cork in the bottle.  Screw off cap tastes just as good if you ask me.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  This one is for CheezeFlixz « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.