Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:12:05 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Shark Attack 3: Megalodon « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Shark Attack 3: Megalodon  (Read 47472 times)
karen
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2008, 07:59:18 AM »

i thought this was great bad movie i watch it over and over again but maybe thats because my favourite actor and singer is in it the great john barrowman  if your a fan of this man buy it for your jb fix
peter johnson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2008, 10:12:58 AM »

There have been repeated threads on the chat board over the years wherein this golden turkey has come up -- So many things just wrrrooonnnggg with this "movie" -- Even better, to me, than the raft clip is when the jetski disappears -- You can find clips of that over on YouTube.  Just a laugh-fest all around -- I looovvee this film!!
peter johnson/denny crane

I have no idea what this means.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2008, 10:30:07 AM »

Also enjoyed the 20 or so shots of the throttle on the boat being pushed all the way forward, especially since it was obvious that the boat was standing still most of the time  TeddyR

Ahhhhh, the wonderful world of NuImage Films: makes me feel funny all over.  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Flangepart

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2008, 11:01:33 AM »

Must agree...I mean, sharks eat all kinds of crap, but cpme on! That rubber boat has to give it a bowel blockage worthy of Gorgo!
A cheese fest worthy of Sci-Fi channel...not a compliment, mind you...
Andrew, Love your podcasts. Will this cheeselog turn up on the menu?

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2008, 06:50:31 PM »

I'm hoping to start podcasts again soon.  The move threw my flow off.  I don't know about doing a podcast for this one, because describing the stock shark footage swallowing digitally reduced boats, people, and jet skis just doesn't seem like it would be the same.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Torgo

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2008, 09:37:07 PM »

I was sick with a stomach bug and watched all 3 of these back to back one particular Saturday on Sci-Fi channel.

I'm surprised that didn't make me feel even worse than I already did................

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2008, 05:16:16 AM »

I don't know how long it'll stay there, but the wikipedia page for this film has writer Scott Devine credited as Scott Depoop. LMAO!  TeddyR BounceGiggle TeddyR

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 06:06:24 AM by Ninja Underpants » Logged

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Captain Tars Tarkas
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2008, 01:12:34 PM »

I was sick with a stomach bug and watched all 3 of these back to back one particular Saturday on Sci-Fi channel.

I'm surprised that didn't make me feel even worse than I already did................
I've never seen the second one, but the first has Casper Van Diem in it, so it could have been worse.  There is also Shark Zone, the unofficial part 4.

This film has a proud place in my DVD collection.

Flangepart

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2008, 01:25:01 PM »

I'm hoping to start podcasts again soon.  The move threw my flow off.  I don't know about doing a podcast for this one, because describing the stock shark footage swallowing digitally reduced boats, people, and jet skis just doesn't seem like it would be the same.
Hummm...maybe start with one where the diologue is choice. LATITUDE ZERO makes a good example.( No wonder Cesar Romero got the Joker gig!)
Also, if your honest disbelief comes through when you discribe a scene, then you live up to the old Dave Berry saying..."I am not makeing this up."
BTW, whats the new snail mail address? Got some 'reading material' for ya.

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2008, 02:37:52 PM »

Ah, man, what's up with this horrible movie!?  I just saw the clip from this film, that's got to be worse special effects I have ever seen!!  I can't stand it...

TeddyR BounceGiggle TeddyR BounceGiggle

Karma for the laugh you just gave me: the film's producers have a reputation for badness where I come from.  TeddyR

First off, that's nice I gave you a laugh.  It's always nice to know I give a person a laugh now and then.  Second, these guys have a reputation for bad effects?!  Ah man!  There are more horrible movies there with just as bad effects?!  Before this film, the worst special effects came from Jaws 3-D when a completely motionless Jaws (The shark doesn't move a fin to swim through the water! What the!?) smashes through the glass in the control room.  Ugh...

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Torgo

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2008, 10:10:21 PM »

I've never seen the second one, but the first has Casper Van Diem in it, so it could have been worse.  There is also Shark Zone, the unofficial part 4.

This film has a proud place in my DVD collection.

They could package them all together as the Shark Attack Quadrilogy if they ever felt so inclined. Though I'm sure that just while I was typing this they probably just finished parts 5 and 6.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Big Mac
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2008, 11:47:22 PM »

I LOVE the ending of the movie.  Sure, the effects are pretty cheesy during the last attack, but use of the real shark footage was better than any computer generated shark they would come up with.  I keep an eye on the bargin bins for this movie for those scenes alone.  When you buy a terrible film for only five minutes or so, that's a great scene.
Happenstance
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2008, 05:21:05 AM »

A two-man minisub with a side-door airlock? Um, wait...

WORST FINAL LINE EVER.
ryoki9
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2008, 03:30:00 PM »

yay!one of our favorite b movies! i have to edit for my kids, but my daughter who loves sharks laughs so hard at this one.they can't decide if the shark is just big or huge.the ending, where it swallows the villan who and he takes up the whole mouth, but later the shark swallows a raft of people? etc, etc! this studio also reuses the water slide park, the beach, and there is a hot pink float (and the same 2 beach babes!) in at least 2 other movies (maybe 3?). the kids look for the pink water float!
hard to pick but our favorite moment HAS to be the 2 drunk guys who think the parasailing chick and the 'heroes' are waving at them when thye are trying to flag them down!! thanks for reviewing it, badmovies! You rock! Thumbup
FLU-BIRD
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2008, 01:43:37 AM »

Its a ovious rip off of JAWS but out orgional 40 foot GREAT WHITE SHARK has nothing twoory about from this phonie up-start DID YOU EVER NOTICE HOW JABBER JAW SOUNDED LIKE CURLEY OF THE THREE STOOGES
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Shark Attack 3: Megalodon « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.