Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:07:38 AM
714401 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  BOOM!! 500 « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BOOM!! 500  (Read 3937 times)
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« on: August 24, 2008, 11:03:48 AM »

My 500th post.

Reminded me of phrase that an old high school teacher used to use. He'd come up behind your chair, punch you in the back and shout "Boom, 500!" Nobody knew what the hell he was talking about and we all used to imitate him doing it. Problem with this guy was, that he was threatening and violent with the kids in my math class for no reason at all. We all complained in the end and he got fired. Just before he left though, he dragged a friend of mine onto the football pitch and beat the hell out of him. Oh yeah and he was a dead-ringer for Stacey Keach;

Anyone else had to deal with any freaky teachers or tutors, or any violent dudes?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 01:57:36 PM by circus_circus » Logged

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 03:06:04 PM »

First off congrats on 500. 

Secondly, yes on the freaky teacher thing except it was a janitor.  He was one of those guys all the kids swore he was watching.  He'd hang out next to the cafeteria door and stare, waiting for one of us to drop our tray.  If one of us did he'd scream wildly. 

Thirdly, a middle school gym teacher comes to mind.  He insisted on every boy taking a shower and he'd stare as well.  F*cked up sh*t man.  He kind of looked like Andy Griffith. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Patient7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 08:31:14 PM »

Congrats on 500

My health teacher last year was pretty odd.  She claimed to be divorced and have kids but I don't see how anyone would marry or have sex with that ugly old b!tch.  She was also overly graphic on anything that kids don't want to hear about.  She also wouldn't shut up about beiong a burn victim.  Old A$$ B!tch.  Yeas, she was an OAB.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 08:44:23 PM »

I had a science teacher (Male) in the 7th grade that, when introducing himself on the first day, he started talking about his children and started crying. He also told us that computers will NEVER need more than 64k of ram, , he was a weird one indeed. He had us dissect clams as a project, , STEAMED clams. A friend and I ate them all by the end of the class, and he called my parents and told them they had to pay for them. He got them for 25 cents apiece, so the damage was like $2.25 for my half.

We had a lesbian gym teacher that was pretty weird also, supposedly made the girls shower and watched. She got fired for talking openly about masturbation in health class, not just recognizing it, but telling the class that she does it all the time and other weird stuff. This was an 8th grade teacher.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 08:58:46 PM »

There was this one science teacher in middle school who demonstrated how you can burn alcohol...on a studen'ts hand.  Things went awry and the kid got burnt.  I think his parents owned the school system after that. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 12:29:12 AM »

Congrats on 500

My health teacher last year was pretty odd.  She claimed to be divorced and have kids but I don't see how anyone would marry or have sex with that ugly old b!tch.  She was also overly graphic on anything that kids don't want to hear about.  She also wouldn't shut up about beiong a burn victim.  Old A$$ B!tch.  Yeas, she was an OAB.
Your hostility is distracting.  Mean spirited tirades get tired.  You need to think about what you're writing there.  She was a "burn victim?"  I had a teacher once who was in a wheelchair.  She'd been knocked off the road while jogging by a driver in a car that she never saw... our first assignment was to write a feature article about her...  Lookingup  She was angry, ironically fortunate, woke up in a ditch unable to walk, and went on to teach college Journalism courses, be divorced by her husband who hated his "crippled" wife and found the love of her life and remarried... (yeh, she liked my article best)... TongueOut TeddyR Lookingup She had talked about her dreams and alluded she was yet able to appreciate her lover.   Smile 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 04:28:20 AM »

We had a lesbian gym teacher that was pretty weird also, supposedly made the girls shower and watched. She got fired for talking openly about masturbation in health class, not just recognizing it, but telling the class that she does it all the time and other weird stuff. This was an 8th grade teacher.

I had a female science teacher who taught us sex-Ed, by telling the class in graphic detail about her sex life. This led to lots of questions being asked that normally, no one would dare ask. One guy asked her if she "swallowed" and she just came right out and said "yeah". It was insane!  Buggedout

the master
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 03:31:31 PM »

I had a female science teacher who taught us sex-Ed, by telling the class in graphic detail about her sex life. This led to lots of questions being asked that normally, no one would dare ask. One guy asked her if she "swallowed" and she just came right out and said "yeah". It was insane!  Buggedout

the health/sex ed at my school was an older man there were unplesant rumors about him
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 04:04:59 PM »

Congrats on 500

Your hostility is distracting.  Mean spirited tirades get tired.  You need to think about what you're writing there.  She was a "burn victim?"  I had a teacher once who was in a wheelchair.  She'd been knocked off the road while jogging by a driver in a car that she never saw... our first assignment was to write a feature article about her...  Lookingup  She was angry, ironically fortunate, woke up in a ditch unable to walk, and went on to teach college Journalism courses, be divorced by her husband who hated his "crippled" wife and found the love of her life and remarried... (yeh, she liked my article best)... TongueOut TeddyR Lookingup She had talked about her dreams and alluded she was yet able to appreciate her lover.   Smile 

I do suppose that part was a bit mean spirited, but she really did not go a week without mentioning it years after when it did absolutley no damage to her personal life.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2008, 11:00:52 AM »

In the 7th grade I had a history teacher who looked amazingly like Tim Conway. At the time Conway was playing in a TV program about a bumbling Texas Ranger named Rango.  So guess what nickname the teacher picked up?

When I got older I really felt sorry for the way we treated the guy. He was one those people who had absolutely no rapport with kids and we just about drove the poor guy nuts.  Kid have a 6th sense about this stuff, they can smell the fear.

The funniest thing that ever happened in class was when a kid name Steve was playing with himself in the back of the class and got a certain part of his anatomy caught in the zipper of his pants.  It was quite entertaining watching him explain to Rango how a bee stung him there.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 11:03:13 AM by I am Kirok! » Logged

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2008, 02:50:29 PM »

Congratulations!  Now on to 1000 posts.   Smile
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  BOOM!! 500 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.