Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:43:27 AM
714401 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  Heckler (2007) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Heckler (2007)  (Read 2054 times)
D-Man
Bad Movie Lover

Only my head is tiny...

« on: September 28, 2008, 03:16:31 PM »

This was a rather interesting documentary...not that it was all that informative or memorable, but it does give an interesting insight into the world of celebrity...particularly those who can't deal with the fact that there are people out there who don't like them.

Jamie Kennedy, a man who has not been culturally relevant since his TV show left the air, apparently wanted to show us, the "little people", that celebrities have feelings too...that in itself is fine.  But, I still got the feeling throughout this film that he, and many others of his ilk, would rather that we all just keep our mouths shut, not have an opinion, and be treated with kid gloves at all times...

As a matter of fact, he even created a segment with captions that read: "Does everyone have to have a f**king opinion?"

My answer: YES!!!

We are human beings, for god's sake.  As long as there are forums for people to express their opinions, be it the internet or an auditorium, they're gonna do it.  Yes, some people are jerks, and some people get too personal, but that comes with the territory. 

If somebody doesn't like something, they should have the right to say it, just as others have the right to ignore it.  Period. 

Maybe some of you have seen it, and have your own thoughts...I'm mainly ticked off because Jamie went after Kevin Carr, one of my favorite critics, from the "Fat Guys at the Movies" podcast, and put him on the spot just because he didn't like Son of The Mask. 

Get over yourself, Jamie...

Update:  Ok, I think I was being a little hasty when I posted this...right at the end of this film, they had a segment about just ignoring these critics, and that in itself is quite commendable.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 03:47:22 PM by D-Man » Logged
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  Heckler (2007) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.