Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:53:33 PM
714596 Posts in 53100 Topics by 7748 Members
Latest Member: Lucinda02
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies you've snoozed through « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Movies you've snoozed through  (Read 3952 times)
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2008, 06:20:37 PM »

Feel asleep watching ORGY OF THE DEAD...twice. Guess the nude chicks weren't quite enough to keep me awake in what is otherwise a complete snoozefest.

Snoozed off during INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE which might be the most boring vampire flick ever.

Also feel asleep once during MONSTER FROM GREEN HELL which features mostly walking, walking and more walking.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2008, 07:21:06 PM »

I think I fell asleep while watching Riding In Cars With Boys with my wife. I can't verify that because it was awhile ago and the movie was utterly forgetable...sleep or not.   

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
JJ80
Nutter Magnet
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2008, 03:45:14 PM »

Circa Christmas 2006 I nodded off soundly during "Deep Red/Profundo Rosso". There was absolutely nothing wrong with the film but I was dog tired after work.

There are few things more beautiful than a sporting montage with a soft-rock soundtrack
John Randal
Dedicated Viewer

The Movie Renegade

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2008, 10:23:24 PM »

All Pirates Of The Caribbean.  I swear every single one I fell asleep in the middle.  They are just way too long.  I like pirates as much as the next guy but I think it is possible to overdose on them.

I actually fall asleep at the movie theater quite a bit though.  Last one I saw was Body Of Lies.  It was a real good movie but just really long too.

Funny one really long movie that I stayed awake during that I went to see at like 11:00 was The Da Vinci Code.  I thought it was pretty good and really want to see the sequel.
raj

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2008, 02:24:07 PM »

Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead.   I tried watching it 2-3 times, but fell asleep each time.  It probably didn't help that it was the last movie out of three, and my friends and I had been consuming many adult beverages and other things.

Prospero's Book  Probably only nodded off on this one.  But oh, my god, it was boring.
moman
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2008, 04:13:43 PM »

Couldn't stay up through Jack Frost 2 last night but I was very sleep deprived. Gonna try again soon maybe.
Texdar
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2008, 04:26:02 PM »

I was in the movie theater and fell asleep watching Boogeyman (the 2005 one).  I woke myself up snoring.

I bent my wookie!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2008, 08:14:34 PM »

GANGS OF NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most overrated movie EVER!!!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Dr. Whom

Cthulhu for president! Why choose the lesser evil?

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2008, 04:27:02 AM »

Immortel: ad vitam. When the Egyptian Gods started playing monopoly, I gave up.

I was also very relieved when my DVD player acted up halfway through Dungeons & Dragons. If it had kept going, I probably would have nodded off. And to think that Jeremy Irons did Eragon after that! As if one wasn't enough.

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
Pilgermann

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2008, 03:58:32 PM »

I don't think I've ever really slept in the theater, although I dozed off for a few minutes during Good Night and Good Luck.  It was a good film, but I had just gotten off from work, I was tired, and it's such a calm and relaxed movie.

Most recently I tried watching Monster High and I not only found it annoying but I was starting to fall asleep from boredom so I stopped it and took a nap.

Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies you've snoozed through « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.