Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:34:55 AM
714399 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The Most Astonishingly Tasteless Films « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Author Topic: The Most Astonishingly Tasteless Films  (Read 43938 times)
WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2009, 11:41:07 AM »

What about a nomination for Feast:2 Sloppy Seconds,in that one we get postmorteum autopsy ejaculation,a dwarf sporting a cock as long as his legs,a baby disembowelment and a whole bucket load of disembowelments.

::adds that to his "to rent" list::

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2009, 11:46:47 AM »

Showgirls.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Jim H

« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2009, 08:42:54 PM »

What about a nomination for Feast:2 Sloppy Seconds,in that one we get postmorteum autopsy ejaculation,a dwarf sporting a cock as long as his legs,a baby disembowelment and a whole bucket load of disembowelments.

::adds that to his "to rent" list::

It's amazing that a movie with all that was still kind of blah to me.  Shows you the kind of movies I watch a lot of I guess.
peter johnson

« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2009, 01:03:09 PM »

Go over to Press Releases and check out the poster for "The Future Belongs to Undead Gods" -- I don't want to give away plot points, but I will say that if this thing is filmed the way it's written -- we start shooting in March -- then it may put any and every other film mentioned in this thread to shame.

My character gets thrown off a bridge by a guy in a werewolf mask & gets his head crushed by a passing truck.  My death is the least-gross death in the film -- it ramps up seriously from there.  I doubt I'll be able to watch the finished product.  But, it's a paycheck . . . at least I get killed by a human being.  What kills some of the other poor people in this film is . . . eeewww . . .

peter johnson/denny i have no shame

I have no idea what this means.
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2009, 01:25:34 PM »

Baise Moi

A film I feel embarrassed to own.
Sex and violence just for the sake of sex and violence but zero plot.
The lead actress committed suicide a few years back. Bluesad

This film does not have a healthy state of mind.

It's cruel and malicious for no reason.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
BTM

« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2009, 03:57:30 PM »

Go over to Press Releases and check out the poster for "The Future Belongs to Undead Gods" -- I don't want to give away plot points, but I will say that if this thing is filmed the way it's written -- we start shooting in March -- then it may put any and every other film mentioned in this thread to shame.

My character gets thrown off a bridge by a guy in a werewolf mask & gets his head crushed by a passing truck.  My death is the least-gross death in the film -- it ramps up seriously from there.  I doubt I'll be able to watch the finished product.  But, it's a paycheck . . . at least I get killed by a human being.  What kills some of the other poor people in this film is . . . eeewww . . .

Wait, dude, you're acting in a movie?!?  Whoa, that's is totally awesome! 

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2009, 06:15:49 PM »

Wait, dude, you're acting in a movie?!?  Whoa, that's is totally awesome! 

It's not his first movie, either.  According to IMDB PJ has appeared in at least one movie in each of the last the last 3 decades: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0425992/

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
peter johnson

« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2009, 11:41:58 AM »

Yeah, and IMDB will only list the ones that are also listed on IMDB -- Therefore, things I've done for TV Italia (Italian Television) re. "Ah!  Marie!", aren't listed, as are most of my festival short films not listed.

I've actually appeared in numerous TV shows, eg.  Father Dowling, Diagnosis Murder, etc., but my parts are usually 2 lines of dialogue & won't link to the episodes.  The producers or directors of films have to actually go in and create a linking mechanism, like they bothered to do for "Still Water"(Thanks, guys!). 

I've actually been in around 30 films over the last 30 years -- some of which were actually distributed/shown in theatres/shown overseas, etc. etc., but unless they're on IMDB as well, you won't see them on my page.  Check out my bio page on IMDB for a more complete picture of what I've done.

I'm betting "The Future Belongs to Undead Gods" ain't gonna be high on IMDB's listings either . . .

My friend and showbiz hero, Phil Proctor, has several hundred credits listed on IMDB -- he could easily double or triple that amount, were they to really show ALL his credits (Irish National Radio, PRI's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, ad infinum) --

To paraphrase W.C. Fields:  "It's easy to quit showbiz -- I've done it a thousand times!".

peter clara/denny peller

Pilgermann

« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2009, 01:01:10 PM »

I haven't seen the film but I just read about its upcoming DVD release, and it sounds pretty weird.  The Sinful Dwarf is about a depraved dwarf and his mother who keep female sex-slaves in their home and as a means of preventing them from wanting to escape they've made the girls into heroin addicts. 

Here's the trailer:

Small | Large

I also found a clip of the opening credits which are actually kind of neat:

Small | Large

KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2009, 12:17:11 AM »

I haven't seen the film but I just read about its upcoming DVD release, and it sounds pretty weird.  The Sinful Dwarf is about a depraved dwarf and his mother who keep female sex-slaves in their home and as a means of preventing them from wanting to escape they've made the girls into heroin addicts. 

Here's the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AWiOy2D9RQ

I also found a clip of the opening credits which are actually kind of neat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79O-Di3Z_4Y&feature=related

OOO! theyre finaly releasing that on dvd?! When? and is it uncensored?

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
BTM

« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2009, 11:21:29 PM »

I've actually been in around 30 films over the last 30 years -- some of which were actually distributed/shown in theatres/shown overseas, etc. etc., but unless they're on IMDB as well, you won't see them on my page.  Check out my bio page on IMDB for a more complete picture of what I've done.

That is just SO awesome.  When I was younger I had dreams of like, making movies and stuff, so anyone who's actually acted in that many things (if it's not like high profile) still ranks as cool in my book!  :)

Going over the listings at the IMDB, I have to admit, Cyber C.H.I.C sounds like a film I'd want to check out, course, can't resist anything with the word "Chick" in the title.  And you play...Gimp, The Satan's Onion(?!)

Er.. okay.  The Satan's Onion?  Shouldn't that be "Satan's Onion"?  Doesn't "onion" have a meaning here I don't know about?

Well, anyway, gonna check out your bio and other stuff!  :)

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2009, 11:06:37 PM »

"Gimp, The Satan's Onion" is the coolest credit anyone could EVER have.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
peter johnson

« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2009, 02:34:54 PM »

Someone sent me a blogger's rave about my character's name awhile back -- Apparently it strikes a chord with many people --

Actually, my character's name was just "Gimp", but the name of the biker gang I belong to is "Satan's Minions".  One of the running gags in the film is that one of us got drunk when we ordered the jackets & slurred out "Satan's Onions" instead -- and that's what my denim vest says & I still own it & wear it very occasionally.  I was quite slender when we shot that -- I'm around 200lbs now, & struggling to keep it off!!  Don't let anyone try to tell you that it's a myth that our metabolism slows with age --

'just completed a very successful stage run of "Terra Nova" -- I posted links to the reviews over in Pros & Novices -- & am looking forward(?) to the "Undead Gods" shoot.  I also recently did a cattle-call audition for the Colorado Film School, so hopefully some budding Speilberg will use me on a short & then remember me when there's a paid gig involved.  Hey, it's happened . . .

peter johnson/denny crane/clara peller

inframan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2009, 10:29:57 AM »

On the big screen!
http://www.originalalamo.com/Show.aspx?id=261
Wag
Bad Movie Lover

It's a real cat and carrot situation

« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2009, 11:43:10 AM »

By the sounds of things, this is probably tame compared to some of the films mentioned but the manga/anime Urotsukidôji is pretty indecent and tasteless on the whole - the Wikipedia entry for it suggests that one also see "Tentacle Rape", to give you some idea. It's about the most tasteless animation I have seen and bought, but that doesn't stop me wishing I could legally own the last DVD here in the UK.

Also, having read this thread, I realise that this is a completely different tasteless, but I feel compelled (I actually wish I didn't) to mention Mama Mia, cos I reckon it's probably more self indulgent than much of what has been discussed here.

Where the hell is that soothing music coming from?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The Most Astonishingly Tasteless Films « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.