Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:12:37 AM
714505 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Marauders sounds fantastic « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Marauders sounds fantastic  (Read 856 times)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« on: November 29, 2008, 11:14:58 AM »

all reviews were 1 (one ) stars

Firewater
52%
Similar To You

Hard to complain about MARAUDERS when all my fellow Flixers rated it 1.6 stars. Should have listened to them, I guess. I expected mindless carnage and inept acting when I queued this one, and I was okay with that. I didn't expect something that looked like it was shot on a home video camera. Plus, the movie wasn't really scary or shocking, as promised. The carnage, in fact, is minimal. So, my complaint isn't that this is a bad movie, but that it's not my kind of bad movie. [08-18-08]

17 out of 19 people found this review helpful.

cni 782575

46%
Similar To You

Gross. Vile. Fourth rate production values. Elementary production knowledge. Abysmal direction. Mediocre acting. Just lousy all the way. Didn't complete viewing. Couldn't. First "film," (and boy...that's stretching it,) I've ever abandoned.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful.

scifinerd

47%
Similar To You

Don't waste your time, unless you are a film student in need of something to laugh at.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful.

DH 880046

36%
Similar To You

I had to write a review on this unbelievable piece of trash. Horrible, horrible, horrible. It deserves negative stars and a money back guarantee.

1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.

ohr 234128

45%
Similar To You

Do these guys actually think they're any good? Does anyone else? Is this the same country that gave us Mad Max and The Road Warrior? Not to mention Breaker Morant? I think a project in 8mm for middle school was better than this.

1 out of 5 people found this review helpful.

RC 1409045

37%
Similar To You

This has to be the stupidest movie I have ever seen. The plot is so dumb that I almost killed myself from frustration. The actors are unbelievaby stupid as well. The writer and director of this movie should win the STUPIDEST MOVIE AWARD OF THE CENTURY! If you want to see zero class acting, then you should watch this movie. I wouldn't watch this idiotic filrm even if you pay me $100 bucks!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 11:20:11 AM by lester1/2jr » Logged
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Marauders sounds fantastic « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.