Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:45:06 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Unknown bad movie... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Unknown bad movie...  (Read 3738 times)
geekboy
New Visitor

« on: December 21, 2008, 11:01:01 PM »

A friend and I were talking about bad movies we've seen, and I described to him a scene from one of the worst movies I've ever seen, but I cannot recall the name of the movie, nor the name of anyone in it.  I saw it at least 10 years ago.

The scene I am talking about in this waste of cellulose starts out with our hero on top of a rather tall building and bad guys in a helicopter trying to kill him.

He jumps over the side of the building and twists in mid-air so that he is facing the building, and jams his fingers into a slot around one of the windows, preventing his falling god only knows how far to the ground below.  He then begins working his way around the building using nothing but his fingertips in the slots.

Meanwhile, the guy in the helicopter, who has the side door of the helicopter open, begins shooting at our hero.  He misses him, but our hero is forced to let go of his grip on the building, and he drops several stories into a window washer platform.

The bad guy in the helicopter starts shooting at him again, but continues to miss.  So then the bad guy aims and fires at one of the ONE INCH cables holding up the window washer platform and nails it on the first attempt, even though 20 seconds earlier he could not hit a target the size of a full grown man.

The platform starts swinging back and forth, and our hero grabs one of the cables and then, I kid you not, he does a Tarzan swing and lands INSIDE the helicopter, ignoring the fact that at the angle he entered the helicopter, the cable would have been hit by the helicopter's blade, either snapping the cable or winding it around the blade, sending the whole mess to the ground in flames.

Our hero fights with the gunman in the helicopter and they both eventually fall out and plunge at least 75 feet, crashing through the roof of a greenhouse and slamming into the ground.

The bad guy is killed, but our hero gets up and walks away with barely a scratch.

Anyone know what movie this is in?
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 11:26:11 PM »

Probably one of those Joseph Lai potpourri movies.  He would buy several uncompleted films and edit them into something resembling a movie.

They were typically kung-fu films but he released several straight-up action flicks, some even had primarly caucasian actors.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 12:52:44 PM »

A friend and I were talking about bad movies we've seen, and I described to him a scene from one of the worst movies I've ever seen, but I cannot recall the name of the movie, nor the name of anyone in it.  I saw it at least 10 years ago.

The scene I am talking about in this waste of cellulose starts out with our hero on top of a rather tall building and bad guys in a helicopter trying to kill him.

He jumps over the side of the building and twists in mid-air so that he is facing the building, and jams his fingers into a slot around one of the windows, preventing his falling god only knows how far to the ground below.  He then begins working his way around the building using nothing but his fingertips in the slots.

Meanwhile, the guy in the helicopter, who has the side door of the helicopter open, begins shooting at our hero.  He misses him, but our hero is forced to let go of his grip on the building, and he drops several stories into a window washer platform.

The bad guy in the helicopter starts shooting at him again, but continues to miss.  So then the bad guy aims and fires at one of the ONE INCH cables holding up the window washer platform and nails it on the first attempt, even though 20 seconds earlier he could not hit a target the size of a full grown man.

The platform starts swinging back and forth, and our hero grabs one of the cables and then, I kid you not, he does a Tarzan swing and lands INSIDE the helicopter, ignoring the fact that at the angle he entered the helicopter, the cable would have been hit by the helicopter's blade, either snapping the cable or winding it around the blade, sending the whole mess to the ground in flames.

Our hero fights with the gunman in the helicopter and they both eventually fall out and plunge at least 75 feet, crashing through the roof of a greenhouse and slamming into the ground.

The bad guy is killed, but our hero gets up and walks away with barely a scratch.

Anyone know what movie this is in?

This sounds like the film "Rage" with Gary Daniels, if memory serves.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Unknown bad movie... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.