Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:09:54 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Trouble Tickets  |  Trouble Tickets  |  why « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: why  (Read 38947 times)
petzombie
New Visitor

why
« on: January 29, 2009, 01:21:14 PM »

was my post deleted (nudeblonde in french village). it was a scene obviously from a "bad movie" and i would like the name. remindes me of china - they also like to silence people.
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Thunderball Fists?! I can have such a thing?!

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 06:41:24 PM »

Can't you post any more info about the film you are looking for? A nude blonde in a French village is pretty vague. Can you give a time period for when the movie came out, or when you saw it? Do you remember anything else besides a naked chick?

As for your post going missing, it either got moved to the unsolved archives, or it could have been deleted by a moderator because you just didn't give enough information. No need to get testy about it.  Smile

-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 08:08:22 PM »

Could be because all you did was link to a video clip that required the viewer to register for the site.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Captain Tars Tarkas
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 08:17:29 PM »

badmovies.cn

因此,虽然有人说《功夫》和王家卫的《2046》仅仅适合艺术型观众,而张艺谋的《十面埋伏》却缺乏主旨。对于中国本年度的三部大片,他拒绝预测他的电影是否会赢得广大观众的青睐,“我认为不能将电影分成艺术片或商业片,只有好坏之分。电影制作是不同的工作,而惟一的途径就是尽自己最大的努力去做。

Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 09:25:28 PM »

was my post deleted (nudeblonde in french village). it was a scene obviously from a "bad movie" and i would like the name. remindes me of china - they also like to silence people.

I moved your post into a holding area for spam and junk posts.  You registered your account with a temporary email address that is now invalid, and the link to view the video clip requires someone to register on another site.  Frankly, that concerned me that it was a spam or viral marketing attempt.

The comparison to China and it's net censorship does not deserve a reply.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
petzombie
New Visitor

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 08:15:01 AM »

ok  thx, i didn't realize that. i didnt want to do any marketing of any sort. you only had to register cauz the clip contained nudity. i guess now i cant post the link?!

greets

PS: I allways register with temp addresses, how do I now this site is trustworthy  Wink
petzombie
New Visitor

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 08:18:55 AM »

badmovies.cn

因此,虽然有人说《功夫》和王家卫的《2046》仅仅适合艺术型观众,而张艺谋的《十面埋伏》却缺乏主旨。对于中国本年度的三部大片,他拒绝预测他的电影是否会赢得广大观众的青睐,“我认为不能将电影分成艺术片或商业片,只有好坏之分。电影制作是不同的工作,而惟一的途径就是尽自己最大的努力去做。

Kung Fu Hustle? House of Flying Daggers and 2046? what does that have to do with all of it?
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 09:00:19 PM »

ok  thx, i didn't realize that. i didnt want to do any marketing of any sort. you only had to register cauz the clip contained nudity. i guess now i cant post the link?!

I will reinstate the post, but I do not believe you will receive any replies since someone would need to register.

PS: I allways register with temp addresses, how do I now this site is trustworthy  Wink

How does the forum know that you are trustworthy?  You are registering with a temp address, in effect making a throwaway account. 

A short time ago, the temp email address service you used was often utilized by forum spammers.  Forum admins would automatically deny registrations from that domain.  I have not needed to implement that yet here.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Menaaard!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2009, 11:31:05 PM »

Google indexes and ranks this site at a PR5. That would be a good indication.

As for the temp email addresses, which is really stupid to do because it is something spammers do regularly, there are all kinds of free email providers out there where you can sign up for an account just to use for forum registrations. You can save yourself, but especially the forum admin, the headache.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Trouble Tickets  |  Trouble Tickets  |  why « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.