Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:22:42 PM
714407 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Assault of the Party Nerds (1989) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Assault of the Party Nerds (1989)  (Read 1324 times)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« on: January 17, 2009, 10:44:07 AM »

I had ordered some Criterion collection thing from netflix so i called up the distribution center and said "Yo! later for that.  send me a movie that ROCKS"  lucky for me there was copy of this handy that didn't have to ship from the other part of the country because it's so popular and also rare.  This is a fantastic 80's teen movie about a bunch of guys in a frat who have a party!!  excuse me "parrr deeeee!!" .     Michelle Bauer and Linnea quigley are topless.  it has gay jokes, beer,  cheesy music from the director and stars band,  babes and a low budget.  Filmed in 4 days, the last 1/3 of themovie was flmied at the movies wrap party.    a can't miss. 

« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 10:47:06 AM by lester1/2jr » Logged
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 10:27:45 AM »

assault of the Party Nerds 2:  Heavy Petting Detective

The only reason to see this sequal is for the main villain guy whose name I can't remember.  he's the guy on the left up there^.  He is hilarious and it's a shame he didn't make any other movies.  His sidekick guy is funny too.  The rest of this is noteable mainly for how self indulgent it is.  There isn't one moment  that the director and star isn't yucking it up to the delight of himself and filling the soundtrack with songs from his mediocre band.  Michelle Bauer is alright as the wife of the funny villain guy and there is some of the campy fun of the original but it is mainly these people pushing each other out of the way to get screentime.  which reminds me avoid the commentary track
zombie no.one
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Oookaay...

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 10:27:54 AM »

lol, sounds like they couldnt even be bothered to make a film but still decided to anyway. If I ever see this I will remember to buy it

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 03:21:19 PM »

they are both really half assed but the first one  makes up for it with low brow inanity while the second one is just annoying
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Assault of the Party Nerds (1989) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.