Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 09:03:31 AM
712939 Posts in 53041 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  80's movie: women covered with slime « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: 80's movie: women covered with slime  (Read 29575 times)
waldopepper96
Dedicated Viewer

« on: February 09, 2009, 03:17:09 PM »

hi everybody,new here.in the movie "not of this earth" with tracy lords,in the beginning of the movie.in older versions i think,there is a few scenes of naked wemon getting covered with slime and writhing around on the floor in what looks like a lab or something.maybe even tentacles involved.can anyone tell me what movie this is from,been looking for years.maybe it banned because newer versions of same movie dons't have it.please help.
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 05:29:08 PM »

The scene involving the giant maggot sliming the busty woman is from Galaxy of Terror.  I think the other one getting the most screentime is from Forbidden World.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
waldopepper96
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 07:59:57 AM »

you are right on both counts but not what im looking for
waldopepper96
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 08:19:31 AM »

the scene i want is  BIG BREASTEDwoman laying on the floor with something looming over her squirting slime all over her.have not seen it since the 80's so memory is clouded.but definatly not "forbidden planet" or 'mutant" or "humanoids from the deep" or"incubus ,breeders or x-tro"have seen all,not it.it must be banned.can't find anywhere.
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 08:31:28 AM »

the scene i want is  BIG BREASTEDwoman laying on the floor with something looming over her squirting slime all over her.have not seen it since the 80's so memory is clouded.but definatly not "forbidden planet" or 'mutant" or "humanoids from the deep" or"incubus ,breeders or x-tro"have seen all,not it.it must be banned.can't find anywhere.

It's been a while since I've seen the movie, but I think akiratubo has it right. The scene you are describing is from Galaxy of Terror. I remember identifying at least six other Corman movies in the opening sequence of Not of this Earth, and that was before I had seen all that many B-movies (I was just starting to really get into them when I first saw this one).

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
waldopepper96
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 08:47:08 AM »

sorry but you are wrong.this has a woman,nude,laying on what i remember was a gray floor,something big standing over her squirting slime all over her naked body.very frustrating,not in any of the movies in my previous post.
akiratubo

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 11:43:59 AM »

Do you have a link to the credits on youtube?  I had identified every clip in it at one time, maybe if I saw it again it would come back to me.

EDIT:
A clip from this scene is the one I am talking about, the one with the maggot and the busty blonde.  This isn't the scene you are trying to identify?

Absolutely NSFW

http://io9.com/5082469/the-best-worm-sex-death-scene-in-the-galaxy-%5Bnsfw%5D
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 11:54:52 AM by akiratubo » Logged

waldopepper96
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 03:14:38 PM »

no.that is not the scene.as i have said it is a large breasted woman laying on a grayish floor in a well lit room.i think she was entangled by tentacles and is being continuosly in a clear slime
akiratubo

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 05:24:54 PM »

Small | Large

(also NSFW)

Go to 2:28, the credit montage starts there.  Can you point out the clip you mean?

waldopepper96
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 06:19:20 PM »

i have seen all that before.it's not in there amymore.whan it played in theaters and vcr tapes came out it was on there.just can't seem to find it any more.may be banned.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 07:42:30 PM »

My apologies for moving this to solved too soon, but I did think that the answer akiratubo gave had to be correct.  I've moved this back to the active section.

I used to have the "Not of this Earth" VHS.  Unfortunately I parted with it a few years ago after getting the DVD.

The scene you describe definitely fits the short blip from "Galaxy of Terror" that everyone pointed out.  I have to say that it would be unusual for Roger Corman to change a intro like that, because doing so costs money.

I did not find the scene you describe during a quick scan of my "Mutant" aka "Forbidden World" LD.  So that should be able to be ruled out as the source of the mystery clip.  It also shouldn't be "Breeders," as the films will all be ones connected to Roger Corman.  Come to think of it, he did produce "The Terror Within."  I don't have time to check right now, but that wouldn't be out of place for "The Terror Within."  "Forbidden World" was also remade as "Dead Space" - another possible lead.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2009, 08:33:31 PM »

As Andrew said, it has to be from a Corman produced picture, for financial reasons.  We know "Galaxy of Terror" was a Corman film, we know clips from that film appear in the credit sequence, and that the scene you describe fits the description of the scene from "Galaxy of Terror". 

Something to consider, potentially, is that Corman also could have used outtakes from some of his other pictures in the credits sequence.  So, the scene you remember could conceivably have been shot for "Galaxy of Terror" (or another movie) and never used in the theatrical cut.

Per IMDB, other clips known to be used in the film are from "Battle Beyond the Stars" (1980), "Forbidden World" (1982), "Humanoids from the Deep" (1980), "Nebo zovyot [Battle Beyond the Sun]" (1960), Piranha (1978), and "Hollywood Boulevard" (1976). 

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
akiratubo

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 09:06:46 PM »

I have an original VHS release of Not of This Earth and the credits sequence is exactly as it is on the Youtube clip I linked.

Sorry, man, but I think you are misremembering.  I don't know any other way to help you.

Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2009, 10:21:01 PM »

I have an original VHS release of Not of This Earth and the credits sequence is exactly as it is on the Youtube clip I linked.

Or perhaps, if the OP saw it in a theater, there was a trailer for another movie shown before "Not of this Earth" and that is the mystery film.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
waldopepper96
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2009, 06:24:02 AM »

i thank you all fer trying but i know i saw it on the beginning of 'not of this earth' because i really liked those screen shots and how they were way better than the movie.thanks guys,the search is still on.if i ever find it i will post it.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  80's movie: women covered with slime « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.