Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 09, 2024, 05:46:56 PM
716079 Posts in 53164 Topics by 7773 Members
Latest Member: AlfieQul62
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  BIGFOOT /YETI MOVIES! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: BIGFOOT /YETI MOVIES!  (Read 4242 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« on: February 12, 2009, 07:41:21 PM »

I recently watched the gor/Bigfoot film NIGHT of the DEMON...which got me to thinking...I'll bet it would make a fun thread to list some!

A favorite-HORROR EXPRESS-who knew that the Yeti was an alien?

Small | Large

This one I GOTTA get!the pre butchered version of INVASION of the ANIMAL PEOPLE...TERROR in the MIDNIGHT SUN! The monster is too cool!!!

[youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eABxANb-ZlU]

The spaceship-thing looks very much like the one in IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE...but the monster is quite unique.

Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 08:31:24 PM »

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 08:35:37 PM »

This one I GOTTA get!the pre butchered version of INVASION of the ANIMAL PEOPLE...TERROR in the MIDNIGHT SUN! The monster is too cool!!!

It's pretty amusing, but I think my favorite part of the DVD (from Something Weird) is the bizarre short that is supposed to be about the people of Lapland, and the reindeer migration.  The men lasso the reindeer, but then they hold them down so that their wives can castrate the animals the old fashioned way - with their teeth!  Yeeeooooww!

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
JJ80
Nutter Magnet

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 08:39:32 PM »

I quite like Hammer's "The Abominable Snowman" with it's odd reversal of Man's place in evolution.

"Snowbeast" is pretty entertaining too. I quite like the red filtering of the lens during every Sasquach attack. The panic at the annual ball is pretty well staged.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 08:41:31 PM by JJ80 » Logged

There are few things more beautiful than a sporting montage with a soft-rock soundtrack
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 08:41:20 PM »

Keeping it G-rated here...

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 08:47:39 PM »

It's pretty amusing, but I think my favorite part of the DVD (from Something Weird) is the bizarre short that is supposed to be about the people of Lapland, and the reindeer migration.  The men lasso the reindeer, but then they hold them down so that their wives can castrate the animals the old fashioned way - with their teeth!  Yeeeooooww!

Yew!  Buggedout Dam....I'm of Norwegian heritage.....(which are a buncha crazy snow and cold people) and the eat some nasty stuff...but biting animal balls just ain't right!

Here's another one...kinda of a MARK of the VAMPIRE of Bigfoot movies...I don't wanna spoil the ending....but here's a clip! (I like clips...because I get to watch cool videos while I type and listen to the radio at the same time... Smile

Oh...SHREIK of the MUTILATED !!!!

Small | Large
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 08:49:53 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 09:35:35 PM »

There's Sci-Fi channel's Abominable which star Tiffany Shepis and a sasquatch that is the offspring of Randy "Macho Man" Savage and an Oraugtan

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 09:44:05 PM »

One of my favorites:

Small | Large

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 09:46:48 PM »

There's Sci-Fi channel's Abominable which star Tiffany Shepis and a sasquatch that is the offspring of Randy "Macho Man" Savage and an Oraugtan

I watched that sometime last week! He beats some shmuck with his own arm!!!!SCI FI Chanell is the new PRC.

Awright.....I GOTTA post this one....

the SNOW CREATURE! (1954)

Small | Large

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Javakoala
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2009, 09:23:39 PM »

Let's not forget the wonderful CURSE OF BIGFOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Small | Large
Raffine

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2009, 10:02:21 PM »

Ignoring the snarky 'movie reporter', this clip gives you a pretty good idea of the horror that is SUBURBAN SASQUATCH:

Small | Large

By the way, CURSE OF BIGFOOT is downloading onto my computer as I post this.

Hurray!  Thumbup

When I was a kid back in the 70s we were all terrified of Bigfoot and assumed he roamed the acre of woods behind our house, waiting for his chance to sink his fangs into our carcasses. THE LEGEND OF BOGGY CREEK and IN SEARCH OF BIGFOOT gave me nightmares for weeks. If I'd seen anything like NIGHT OF THE DEMON at that age I probably would have given up all hope and died right there in the theater.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Javakoala
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2009, 11:18:57 PM »

By the way, CURSE OF BIGFOOT is downloading onto my computer as I post this.

Hurray!  Thumbup

When I was a kid back in the 70s we were all terrified of Bigfoot and assumed he roamed the acre of woods behind our house, waiting for his chance to sink his fangs into our carcasses. THE LEGEND OF BOGGY CREEK and IN SEARCH OF BIGFOOT gave me nightmares for weeks. If I'd seen anything like NIGHT OF THE DEMON at that age I probably would have given up all hope and died right there in the theater.

You were a delicate child, weren't you?

We had "Legend of Boggy Creek" thrown at us at a Saturday matinee when I was a kid. The people who picked the movies were insane.  They showed us "The Great Northfield Minnesota Raid". NOT a movie for kids, and they showed it uncut.  It was the first time I saw bare boobs with feeling guilty because my folks were with me.

And make sure you have lots of pizza, beer and No-Doze for "Curse Of Bigfoot". God, I love that movie!
Raffine

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 01:37:28 PM »

You were a delicate child, weren't you?

Growing up in the 70s was a challenge; what with Bigfoot, UFOs, and the Bermuda Triangle all out to get you.

They showed us "The Great Northfield Minnesota Raid".

You weren't at the Lake Theater, were you? We got shown this one as well, complete with boobs and ass. I haven't seen the film since, but I still recall how the camera dipped down at one point and there was a lady's ASS right up there on the screen, big as a house. I had no guilt, since I saw it completely parent-less during the kiddie matinee.

I've looked back and wondered 'What were they thinking?' regarding the sweet old couple who ran our local theater.  They'd have day-long programs for the kiddies on  Saturdays, particularly during the Winter.

A typical Saturday 'kid show' might include:
An old, scratchy 'Woody Woodpecker' cartoon.
The latest Disney live-action film. (Animated Disney features were rare, but we did get THE COMPUTER WORE TENNIS SHOES, THE LOVE BUG, BLACKBEARD'S GHOST.etc, all probably from second or third run prints.)

Then things would get interesting, with a mixture of:
A Godzilla or 'Kung Fu' movie
Some obsure Spaghetti western or mystery, usually with some nudity.
The latest Hammer horror film - DRACULA AD 1972, BLOOD FROM THE MUMMY'S TOMB
Some crap from A.I.P. - THE THING WITH TWO HEADS, FROGS, THE BOY WHO CRIED WEREWOLF, etc.
Some ultra-cheap gory horror film like HATCHET FOR THE HONEYMOON. They actually played THE INCREDIBLE TWO HEADED TRANSPLANT and Al Adamson's DRACULA VS. FRANKENSTEIN!

I never have to wonder where I developed my bizarre taste in movies.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 01:44:05 PM by Raffine » Logged

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
inframan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2009, 03:14:35 PM »

Boggy Creek 2 as done by MST3k   Thumbup
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2009, 08:52:33 AM »

Sasquatch Hunters - I really enjoyed this thing!

Small | Large

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  BIGFOOT /YETI MOVIES! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.