Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:59:01 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Pros & Novices  |  Writer with idea for a new film. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Writer with idea for a new film.  (Read 8718 times)
The Protagonist
Dedicated Viewer

« on: March 08, 2009, 04:19:21 PM »

Hi i write scripts in my spare time when im not watching and reviewing films, and i thought I would run one of my ideas past you guys. The idea came from watching lots of creature features. Im from Wales in the UK, and we dont have many homegrown films, so i thought i would write a creature feature.

The only problem is, wales doesnt have many indigenous animals to call upon, but i think i found one......Squirrels.

So, it will be a horror comedy, with good gore and good gags, but I was wondering whether you guys would watch a film called Squirrel's: Nuts of Death.

Lets face it, if you wont watch it, then nobody will.
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 04:16:35 PM »

Good luck with your film idea, but are you going to use British squirrels or American squirrels in your film?
Javakoala
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 01:19:22 PM »

Hi i write scripts in my spare time when im not watching and reviewing films, and i thought I would run one of my ideas past you guys. The idea came from watching lots of creature features. Im from Wales in the UK, and we dont have many homegrown films, so i thought i would write a creature feature.

The only problem is, wales doesnt have many indigenous animals to call upon, but i think i found one......Squirrels.

So, it will be a horror comedy, with good gore and good gags, but I was wondering whether you guys would watch a film called Squirrel's: Nuts of Death.

Lets face it, if you wont watch it, then nobody will.

SQUIRRELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heck, I'd lay in a park until I was sunburned watching squirrels all day.  I love the little tree rats.  I'm thinking people have overlooked the homegrown terrorist threat these critters pose.  Talk about your sleeper cells....
MilkManPictures
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 03:46:47 PM »

Would there be flying squirrels as well?

Anyway, I'd watch it. If i was in the UK I'd be interested in helping with the production.
The Protagonist
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 06:52:01 AM »

Yes there would be flying squirrels, also trying to figure out ways I could shoehorn some sort of big mutant squirrel in there aswell lol

Squirrels are one of my favourite animals, and I would love to see a creature feature based on one.

At the moment im writing a script called HELL RAZERS, about a group of demon hunters trying to save a rural town from Belial, one of the four princes of hell, after a group of wannabe devil worshippers accidentaly anchor him to our world.

But, as soon as it is finished I will begin planning Nuts Of Death!

Ill keep you guys informed!

Protag

pickyourchoose.co.uk
Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 01:14:06 PM »

The headlines certainly support it.  Maybe you could make reference to the below event?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4489792.stm

I'd watch your movie.   Smile

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Pros & Novices  |  Writer with idea for a new film. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.