Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:50:12 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Super Fuzz « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Super Fuzz  (Read 25753 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: October 18, 2008, 07:36:27 AM »

Officer Dave Speed can run as fast as a car, catch bullets with his teeth, see through walls, and talk to fish.  He is, as they say, "supah-sssuuuppaaah!"

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 08:44:03 AM »

two things I remember are that I saw this in a dorm room in college and everyone loved it and at one point the song from the ad for the board game "Candyland" came on and it was amazing.
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Thunderball Fists?! I can have such a thing?!

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 12:31:33 PM »

Jeez, even in a non-Trinity film, Terence Hill is devouring mass quantities of beans. Weird. I'm gonna check this movie out sometime soon methinks. My only question though is this: Where is Bud Spencer?!

-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----
L'uomo che sapeva troppo
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 03:43:02 PM »

Ahahaahh, lol, I'm an Italian guy...I absolutely love this site...but this review.. well, ok, is not a Kolossal, but Super Fuzz is a comic movie, not a BAD movie XD I love Bud and Terence movies, 'cause they don't pretend to be great movies. A true Bad Movie pretend to be a great movie, but it isn't...sorry ofr the english XD
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 01:22:24 AM »

Smile Thanks for the great review, Andrew!  Cheers

Along with Hands Off The Island a.k.a Who Finds A Friend, Finds A Treasure, this remains my favourite Terence Hill film ~ I saw it in Zimbabwe as Super Snooper way, way back. Great film and like the other film, with a great sing along, whistle along soundtrack.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
DavidFullam
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2008, 10:54:09 AM »

Tons of fun, one of the first Italian genre movies I ever saw.
inframan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2008, 11:49:59 AM »

This one used to play on cable a lot in the 80's. I rememeber watching several times back then. Everytime I hear Super Fuzz, that theme song runs through my head, "Soopa, soopah"
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2008, 09:41:40 AM »

Good review.   Thumbup

I haven't seen this film since, oh, probably 1982 or '83 when I was 8-9 years old.
The one thing I do remember was that "Sooopah Sooopah!!!" music.  It sounds so hokey now.  But that's part of what makes this film sorta fun.
And I always remember Dave Speed running really fast next to that car and then he sees red and wipes out.

Andrew, when you get a free minute, do you think you could post that flower eating scene?  Viewing it will allow me to determine if it's the same scene I asked about in the "What Was That Film?" board and maybe put that thread to rest.
vaguener
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 02:13:35 PM »

man, I remember the fall of the window and the second try... when he hit a car! hot
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2008, 04:49:03 PM »

One weird thing I noticed in all the clips available to watch is that Terence Hill's voice does not go with his physical appearance.
He looks like he should have a deep voice but instead it's high pitched.

Check out his website.  There's some recent photos in it and, other than a little bit of age, he looks pretty much the same.
http://www.terencehill.com/
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 04:53:20 PM by Ash » Logged
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2017, 03:42:05 PM »

Hilarious.. I just made a karaoke file of this song's instrumental version and sang it at the bar last night.
Supa supaaaa...

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Super Fuzz « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.