Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:00:06 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Over-Sexed Rugsuckers from Mars « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Over-Sexed Rugsuckers from Mars  (Read 49950 times)
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2009, 01:00:25 PM »

I wanna see this !!!!

No, you don't.  Trust me.

If I can get through Cathy's Curse I can get through this...

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Chris80
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2009, 04:36:01 PM »

"Wankers", "Sticky wicket"? Are you an English expatriot sir?

Earthbound_X
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2009, 05:00:31 PM »

Dammit Andrew! Yet another movie you've reviewed that I just have to see!
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2009, 07:21:27 PM »

"Wankers", "Sticky wicket"? Are you an English expatriot sir?

Born and raised in the U.S., but I was trying to channel some of her Majesty's finest for the review.  It has a strange British flavor to it.

Dammit Andrew! Yet another movie you've reviewed that I just have to see!

Ha! Ha! Ha!  My goal in life is to find weirdness to tantalize everyone who thinks that they've seen everything the bad movie world has to offer.  I've been immersed in it for years, and I still stumble across new wonders all the time.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Andrew (A Differnt One)
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2009, 12:27:31 AM »

I am amazed that someone else saw this. I saw it thanks to Joe Bob Briggs sometime int he late 80's or early 90's, ironically around the same time I saw "Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death" (I also saw Joe Bob's release of one of the Chesty Morgan films at the same time.) I had forgotten all about it until now.  Well, mostly forgotten. Sometimes I recalled it and imagined it to be some sort of Nyquil fueled fever dream. At least now I have evidence it really existed.

I am not surprised that several bands were involved in putting it together, as it is similar in quality tot hat other band-made opus "Desperate Teenage Love Dolls".

One final thought. If you are putting together a list of absurd titles, "Hell Comes to Frogtown" must be included.
Brandon
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2009, 10:51:45 PM »

IF YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT EVEN WATCHING THIS MOVIE. DON'T. IT IS THE WORST MOVIE ON PLANET EARTH. WHAT A BAD BAD BAD MOVIE. CRAP. WASTE OF TIME: THE ALIENS ARE HORRIBLY ANIMATED, SOUND HORRIBLE, LOOK HORRIBLE. THE COVER SHOWS A GIANT VACUUM-MONSTER,.. NO VACUUM MONSTER IN THIS MOVIE. IT'S A VERY BIG LET-DOWN AND DURING SOME AREAS YOU JUST TELL YOURSELF THIS IS SO HORRIBLE, ..WHY AM I WATCHING THIS CRAP?? IT'S NOTHING LIKE WHAT YOU'RE THINKING. I THINK THE BEST PART OF THE MOVIE,.. IS THE COVER. THROW THE MOVIE AWAY AND JUNK IT.
Flu-Bird
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2009, 07:42:34 PM »

Theres movies with even more crazy titles like THE INCREDIBLY STRANGE CREATURES WHO STOPPED LIVING AND BECAME MIXED UP ZOMBIES and FEARLESS VAMPIRE KILLERS OR PARDON ME BUT YOUR TEETH ARE IN MY NECK
Ryan
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2009, 09:21:09 PM »

I remember reading an article about "Mystery Science Theater 3000" many years ago, and they quoted this movie as an example of one that even they wouldn't touch....if a movie is bad to send even the MST3K crew running screaming from it, it HAS to suck.  I thought they were joking.  Silly me.
Dave M
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2010, 10:56:13 PM »

I bring this up, because almost thirty years ago, I came across a short story, whose title and author I can no longer remember, but it was about an alien space ship that visited earth, after all of mankind was wiped out in the Great Freeze, and one of the few things they found was a reel of film, which they took back to their planet and watched. I remember the short story for two reasons: (1) The aliens based all their beliefs about earth life on this one reel of film, and (2) The reel of film was a Walt Disney cartoon.

History Lesson, by Arthur C. Clarke
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2010, 06:24:51 PM »

I bring this up, because almost thirty years ago, I came across a short story, whose title and author I can no longer remember, but it was about an alien space ship that visited earth, after all of mankind was wiped out in the Great Freeze, and one of the few things they found was a reel of film, which they took back to their planet and watched. I remember the short story for two reasons: (1) The aliens based all their beliefs about earth life on this one reel of film, and (2) The reel of film was a Walt Disney cartoon.

History Lesson, by Arthur C. Clarke

Thank-you for that. No wonder I remember the story, even if I couldn't remember the title or the author. Arthur C. Clarke being one of the great sci fi writers. And it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who appreciates the early cartoons made by Walt Disney.
swatmember
New Visitor

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2017, 10:45:42 PM »

Hey,  I was in oversexedrugsuckers from mars. 

It was  almost all musicians and friends.  Done with a little 8mm camera.  I was a swatmember with the mullet, ha, and the cameraman with the afro, Also in the band that played for a few seconds,  Ray Zone Day.  The girl in movie that had the baby was our singer and the keyboard player wrote it and filmed, directed and acted in it.  You are right, it is long and pretty bad, with acouple funny spots if you know the people.  I believe it was bought by the japanese at a film festival.  Of course, we got zilch for the movie but it was fun running from the police because we did'nt have permits.  They take this very serious in L. A.

I just wanted to see if it ever got on the internet and to my surprise there it was.  If you want to see it go for it, you will be pleasently dissapointed.   When I want to torture my friends I say have I got a movie u gotta see and then grill them on if they liked it, haaa,  I,m still having fun with it.  I was hoping it would have been better, but, WTF.

i
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Over-Sexed Rugsuckers from Mars « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.