Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:28:02 PM
714493 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Bad 80's Action flick help!!!**Updated Info** « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bad 80's Action flick help!!!**Updated Info**  (Read 2937 times)
AwacsJosh1983
New Visitor

« on: July 15, 2009, 01:02:15 PM »

Hello All,

I am trying to find out the title of a movie I used to watch quite often as a kid. From my hazy memory it's about a European dude (martial artist) maybe French that travels to the states, thinking Cali specifically L.A. He befriends a teenage boy being harassed by a local gang. Furthermore, his neighbor is in a wheelchair an ex Vietnam vet that uses an M-16 to weld off the gang.  From what I can recall that's the plot of the movie, the European dude goes around kicking ass.  So to summarize...

- European bad ass moves to the states (possibly Cali / L.A)
- Neighbor is a Vietnam vet in a wheelchair armed with an M-16
- Bad Ass helps a teenage boy fend off a gang
- Bad Ass kicks ass (martial arts)

**Slight Update with specific scenes I can somewhat remember very bits and pieces...

- European dude has a flashback when he's a kid of fighting with younger kids...maybe a knife fight / he escapes by jumping a fence
- European dude buys a cheap red European car while in the states / possibly lives near a school
- Teenage boy initially welds off gang with his father’s shotgun / shoots one gang member in the stomach / runs out of shells / gang catches on

Any help would be super appreciated as I've been racking my brain for month’s trying to figure this out.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 03:49:03 PM by AwacsJosh1983 » Logged
AwacsJosh1983
New Visitor

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 06:02:15 PM »

Hello Again,

After searching for hours on IMDB I finally found the movie I have been searching for!!! Thanks anyway for all who took a look and might of tried to figure out what I requested.  If I have anymore random movies I can't figure out I will definitely come back, and of course I will try to help others figure out their cheesy B-flick movie queries.

"Angel Town" (1990...sorry had my decades confused)

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0099039/
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 07:53:32 PM »

Sorry we couldn't help you, but glad you found the movie anyway!

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Bad 80's Action flick help!!!**Updated Info** « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.