Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:07:18 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Guess That Retro Toon. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 38
Author Topic: Guess That Retro Toon.  (Read 192020 times)
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #495 on: September 04, 2012, 01:22:50 PM »

Are they from the Pole Position cartoon? 

Not even close.

Tellyawhat....I'll give you the names of the characters in the shot;Bolton, Piper, and the dolphin is named Splasher.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #496 on: September 04, 2012, 02:23:43 PM »

Marine Boy.  Never heard of this one!  Didn't watch any Japanese cartoons from the 60s/70s outside of Star Blazers and Speed Racer.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

« Reply #497 on: September 05, 2012, 01:28:35 PM »

Marine Boy.  Never heard of this one!  Didn't watch any Japanese cartoons from the 60s/70s outside of Star Blazers and Speed Racer.

You Googled, wot?
Your turn.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
retrorussell

« Reply #498 on: September 05, 2012, 05:59:10 PM »

You Googled, wot?
Your turn.

Just the names of the characters.. but yes. (hides face in shame)
Hmm.. let's try this one.  Not a main character, hope that's okay.  He was in multiple episodes.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

« Reply #499 on: September 11, 2012, 01:45:23 PM »

You Googled, wot?
Your turn.

Just the names of the characters.. but yes. (hides face in shame)
Hmm.. let's try this one.  Not a main character, hope that's okay.  He was in multiple episodes.

We give, already!

retrorussell

« Reply #500 on: September 11, 2012, 02:03:59 PM »

I can give some hints:
Famous DC characters in the lead. (Not pictured)
Filmation cartoon from the 70s (also appeared in the late 60s, here it is given the addendum of NEW ADVENTURES OF).

The Fake Macoy
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #501 on: September 11, 2012, 04:51:28 PM »

The Superfriends?
retrorussell

« Reply #502 on: September 11, 2012, 05:37:42 PM »

Superfriends is close, the characters from this cartoon were in that.  But that was a Hanna-Barbera cartoon, this is Filmation.  The character in the picture is a supervillian from another dimension, enemy of the main character and an annoying sidekick.
That should almost give it away.

alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

« Reply #503 on: September 12, 2012, 01:01:31 PM »

Superfriends is close, the characters from this cartoon were in that.  But that was a Hanna-Barbera cartoon, this is Filmation.  The character in the picture is a supervillian from another dimension, enemy of the main character and an annoying sidekick.
That should almost give it away.

Zarbor, from THE NEW ADVENTURES OF BATMAN (I Googled, because I couldn't remember the name)

Here goes....

Character and show, please.

retrorussell

« Reply #504 on: September 12, 2012, 02:12:42 PM »

Octavia from Tiger Sharks?

alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

« Reply #505 on: September 13, 2012, 01:14:23 PM »

Octavia from Tiger Sharks?

EXACTAMUNDO!

retrorussell

« Reply #506 on: September 13, 2012, 02:00:08 PM »

I didn't entirely google on that one; I remembered the show (pretty short-lived) and it was called i think THE COMIC STRIP with other crappy Rankin Bass cartoons like Street Frogs and Karate Kat.  I remembered there were marine animal-like characters but I couldn't remember if there was an octopus tentacle-haired woman in it.

I'll be back later with a new one.

retrorussell

« Reply #507 on: September 14, 2012, 04:20:43 AM »

Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #508 on: September 14, 2012, 02:11:34 PM »

Thats Autocat! 
Fom Motormouse and Autocat
There was a Motormouse and Autocat short on Boomerang on in flight TV on a flight I took not long ago, thats how I recall .  Her is yet another one from my Armed Forces TV youth.

-Ed

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

« Reply #509 on: September 14, 2012, 02:42:25 PM »

Thats Autocat! 
Fom Motormouse and Autocat
There was a Motormouse and Autocat short on Boomerang on in flight TV on a flight I took not long ago, thats how I recall .  Her is yet another one from my Armed Forces TV youth.

-Ed

That's the INCH-HIGH PRIVATE EYE!

What was this robot's name, and on what show could he be found?

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 38
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Guess That Retro Toon. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.