Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:07:04 PM
714454 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Smelling Your Own Farts « previous next »
Poll
Question: Do you like to smell your own farts?
Yes  Love 'em! - 6 (46.2%)
No  They're awful! - 6 (46.2%)
I have no sense of smell - 1 (7.7%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Smelling Your Own Farts  (Read 11333 times)
meQal
Some Strange Guy They Let In By Mistake
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2009, 11:14:54 AM »

Oh I've learned to fear the female fart.  Its enough to peel pain off walls.
I live with 3 females and they are the gassiest beings on the planet. I tell them that if they keep it up the UN is going to send inspectors seeking to enforce a ban of airborne biological weapons on them.

Movie Trivia Fact : O.J. Simpson was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was \"too nice\" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.<br />Isn\'t hindsight great.<br />A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - Agent Kay - Men in Black
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2009, 03:37:30 PM »

Taking off on Java's public restroom comment, there was only one time I couldn't hack the smell of a public restroom.  I walked in and the lingering scent was like a wall.  You could almost feel it in the air and it attacked all senses.  I stayed for one second thinking I could do my business and leave but no way.  I give kudos to that person if they are still in fact alive after laying that deuce. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2009, 06:12:02 PM »

Yer a sick,sick man.

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2009, 11:23:07 AM »

When I first saw this topic I was afraid that Ash would be a speaking about something with a much deeper philosophical/metaphysical meaning than one would think from reading the title, I was relieved to discover that "Smelling Your Own Farts" is exactly what it says it is, so much for philosophy.
I don't purposely set out to experience the aroma of my own flatulence, on the occasions that I have I found them to be fairly innocuous, however other people have told me "Leave the room if you're going to do that". My wife does something she refers to as  "SBD", silent but deadly.  Whenever she mentions this I equate her SBD with the Douglas Aircraft Company's SBD Dauntless divebomber of WWII, both can kill you, one's just faster than the other. The most potent gaseous emissions that I have experienced lately have been from our Beagles, while they seemingly revel in the scent of their own noxious miasma my wife and I turn green and gag. Our two cats have actually been driven from the house to the far corner of the yard by the stench, fortunately it only happens occasionally.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 07:32:59 PM by Dennis » Logged

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
3mnkids

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2009, 03:39:50 PM »

I cant smell mine because i never fart   TeddyR

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2009, 07:29:41 PM »

May we speak to someone who lives with you?

DarkSider's Realm

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2009, 10:41:48 PM »

Just out of curiosity are there certain foods that do it for all of you? 

Other than the usual baked beans, chili, etc., Nabisco Shreddies give me huge farts which thankfully have little odour.

Some of the worst farts I've had were on the day after a long night of drinking. Go to a stag party, toss back a bunch of beer and rye, throw in a sandwich of summer sausage, onions and cheese - the resulting gas doesn't even smell like it should be coming out of a person. I can think of one occasion when I was 18, polishing off a 26oz. bottle of grain alcohol and a pile of junkfood over the course of an afternoon and evening at a friend's house. Woke up the next day with farts that could best be described as a junkfood horrorfest.

But under normal circumstances, I find my own farts kind of pleasant. My wife, however, would disagree.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
ChuckSplatt
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2009, 11:10:32 PM »

This relates to an old George Carlin skit. <fart> "My God, that's fairly decent."
although sometime he said "It's not the smell, it's the burning of my eyes."

Anytime I enjoy a shrimp garlic pizza I get to enjoy the smell the next day, if you know what I mean.

One time I unleashed a horrendous huge fart in an elevator (with nobody else in it) and when I got off the elevator the 3 people I dislike the most in my former office got into the elevator. Revenge is a dish best served cold. MUUUWHOOHAHAAAHAAAA
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2009, 02:20:36 AM »

Along these lines, am I the only one who takes pride in stinking up a public bathroom so bad that when other guys walk in, they either groan or make a disgusted sound?  I feel like I have given them something to tell their buddies at their next beerfest: 

I get totally paranoid when I have to take a dump in a public restroom.  It isn't the fear of germs, it's having other people smell my crap and hear the noises.
I've even tried to time it so that no one is in the restroom when I go.  But, sure enough, someone always walks in.

I'm a big supporter of the courtesy flush and do it everytime I'm in a public place.   Wink  Thumbup

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2009, 06:59:22 AM »

One time when I was in school, and used to party pretty heavily, the next morning a couple of us drove to a gas station and when we were walking around outside, well, that's probably my record for stinkiest fart ever.  Like sticking your nose right in the end of a sewer pipe.  It filled an area about 20' X 20', outside

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
3mnkids

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2009, 11:06:54 AM »

May we speak to someone who lives with you?

BounceGiggle  They're busy smelling each others farts and laughing their asses off right now. Sometimes i think they must have been switched at birth.

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2009, 12:18:32 PM »

A night of beer drinking will rip apart my intestines so that the next morning I find myself quaranteend by the family.  Other than that for me its certain fruits (berries in general) and things with heavy sauce on it (certain Subway sandwiches) that kill my innards.  

DarkSider's Realm

Javakoala
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2009, 12:46:03 AM »

Along these lines, am I the only one who takes pride in stinking up a public bathroom so bad that when other guys walk in, they either groan or make a disgusted sound?  I feel like I have given them something to tell their buddies at their next beerfest: 

I get totally paranoid when I have to take a dump in a public restroom.  It isn't the fear of germs, it's having other people smell my crap and hear the noises.
I've even tried to time it so that no one is in the restroom when I go.  But, sure enough, someone always walks in.

I'm a big supporter of the courtesy flush and do it everytime I'm in a public place.   Wink  Thumbup

I am very much like you most of the time, but there are days I just plain feel like a mean, little, sneaky s**t.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2009, 04:56:43 AM »

When I rip a good one, I lean back and take a good whiff.
If I'm laying down on the couch and blow a giant fart, I use my hand to wave it towards me to get a nice sniff.

My farts smell awesome!   Thumbup

How about you?
Do you like the smell of your own farts?

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

I'm going to give you +1 karma every day from Tuesday until Friday for cheering me up, Ash.  TeddyR

And no, I don't like smelling my own farts. You all know the state of my underpants, how could you want something worse?  Buggedout Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2009, 05:03:07 AM »

When I was screening films in Bloemfontein in July, our venue ~ very smart and neat ~ had public access toilets on either side of it. Late in the evening and early in the morning you did not dare to go in there and strike a match to light a smoke. Trust me, you did not want to do that.  Buggedout Buggedout

I didn't go to the ladies' side but the gents...... yikes. What the hell were those guys eating? The smell was enough to make my skin melt.  Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Smelling Your Own Farts « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.