Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:33:49 AM
714544 Posts in 53100 Topics by 7748 Members
Latest Member: Lucinda02
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Feeders/ Feeders 2 « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Feeders/ Feeders 2  (Read 1083 times)
Nukie 2
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I did it all for the...

« on: August 15, 2009, 06:03:59 PM »

I rented "Feeders"/ "Feeders 2" DVD from Netflix, because so many people have herald these as two of the worst movies ever made.
 After anxiously putting the double-feature in my DVD player, I found Feeders to be really boring after the crappiness of the film worse thin, there was no comic relief; interesting characters, or  a plot! To be honest I didn't find the crappiness of the movies amusing at all-- if you set out to make a bad movie you'll definitely make a bad movie. You aren't going to make a great sci-fi invasion movie with a $500 budget so how can anyone expect anything but a bad movie period.

I was so bored by "Feeders" I had to stop myself from nodding off, but at 50 minuets later the sandman got the best of me and I woke up towards the end not caring about what I missed.

"Feeders 2" was a little less boring, at least the Christmas theme stopped me from falling asleep. After watching those two movies, and the interviews with the movie-makers I couldn't help but feel really annoyed-- why bother making these movies that anyone can make! Why spend 18 hours a day for 5 days to do make this intentional snorefest; the amount of sincerity and hard work you put into making this thing (I won't call it a turd, because it wants to be called one) won't emanate through so just take it easy anyhow!

After all of this I woke up the next day feeling irritable, I couldn't figure  out why at first, then I traced back my grievances to watching these movies. You heard it from me folks, the irritability this movie induces is so strong that a good nights sleep can't cure it! Skip this movie!

Think of what they could've done with that $500, they could have put that in a savings account or bought gold!
I'd think there's no justice in the world if I find out they got exceeding larger returns from these movies than what it cost to finance it!

Watch Nukie on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wab1Y713tN0
"Like" International Fans of the Movie Nukie and Sias Odendaal on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Fans-of-the-Movie-Nukie-and-Sias-Odendaal/135820159771783
BUREINPARESU
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 06:13:16 PM »

I haven't even read your post yet but are these two GODAWFUL alien movies that have papermache aliens?!

If so, THANK YOU, I have been looking for their names after seeing them years ago, I never wanted to make a thread on them.

...And now to actually read your post, lol.

EDIT: Yep, right one.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 06:25:14 PM by BUREINPARESU » Logged
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 11:26:22 AM »

I rented "Feeders"/ "Feeders 2" DVD from Netflix, because so many people have herald these as two of the worst movies ever made.

Sounds like you confirmed that was the case.  Thanks for taking one for the team!

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Feeders/ Feeders 2 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.