Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:25:53 AM
714429 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  If you were a character in a slasher movie... « previous next »
Poll
Question: would you be killed or survive, and why?
Killed in the beginning. - 0 (0%)
Killed in the middle of film. - 4 (20%)
Killed towards the end. - 4 (20%)
Survive. - 12 (60%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: If you were a character in a slasher movie...  (Read 3273 times)
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2009, 10:56:27 AM »

According to a FaceBook quiz, I'd survive, so it must be true. TongueOut

Seriously (we're talking about surviving in a slasher movie, and I try to get serious?), I wouldn't be getting lucky in the woods; instead, I'd be getting a friend speech somewhere. Also, I'm pretty sure I'd survive since I don't camp. Or live in a big city. Or live anywhere near a mental hospital. Or attend slumber parties, Halloween parties in spooky, abandoned houses, or live over an Indian burial ground.

I think I'd probably just bore the psycho killer to death and triumph.

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
Nukie 2

I did it all for the...

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 12:22:49 PM »

What a boring slasher movie this is, so far no one gets killed in the beginning, and most end up surviving...come on!

Watch Nukie on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wab1Y713tN0
"Like" International Fans of the Movie Nukie and Sias Odendaal on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Fans-of-the-Movie-Nukie-and-Sias-Odendaal/135820159771783
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2009, 12:25:24 PM »

What a boring slasher movie this is, so far no one gets killed in the beginning, and most end up surviving...come on!

OK, I'll change my vote to "killed in the beginning," but I'm going to need more money up front to compensate for the fact that I won't be in the sequels.  Contact my agent. 

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
meQal
Some Strange Guy They Let In By Mistake

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2009, 12:30:13 PM »

Maybe it's a spoof of a slasher film like Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth. Instead of the slasher killing everyone, they all die or escape in some way which leaves the slasher considering a career change.

Movie Trivia Fact : O.J. Simpson was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was \"too nice\" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.<br />Isn\'t hindsight great.<br />A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - Agent Kay - Men in Black
venomx
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2009, 12:36:57 PM »

BounceGiggle @ Burgomaster.
Nukie 2

I did it all for the...

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2009, 12:37:49 PM »

OK, I'll change my vote to "killed in the beginning," but I'm going to need more money up front to compensate for the fact that I won't be in the sequels.  Contact my agent. 

You have an agent  Buggedout! I guess that'll make you the star!

Watch Nukie on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wab1Y713tN0
"Like" International Fans of the Movie Nukie and Sias Odendaal on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Fans-of-the-Movie-Nukie-and-Sias-Odendaal/135820159771783
2xSlick
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2009, 01:53:46 AM »

If it was a slasher flick, I'd be one of the first to die. My Fight or Flight response is set on Fight, but my lack of phyiscal or martial prowess means that I'll  probably try to fist fight a knife-wielding maniac and end up getting stabbed in the face. I might last a couple extra seconds if the slasher is succeptable to groin injuries.

If it's supernatural critters I make it to the halfway point when I shoot the damn things, only to find out they're playing dead. I then get stabbed in the face with my own gun.

Regular monsters,dinosaurs and the like, I make it towards the end but then run out of bullets and then get a talon in the face.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that horror movies don't like my face.

http://www.youtube.com/user/2xslickvs -For the worst in video game and movie reviews, mostly dealing with zombies.
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2009, 12:04:10 PM »

I don't smoke or drink.
I've never taken anything illegal.
Sex does happen every once in a while but I'd defiantly live. All the cool intresting people die first and us dull, boring, people stay on till the end.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2009, 02:42:19 PM »

I would have said some time back that I'd get killed at the beginning but my personality has developed since then :P

...I say I fall into the "dumbass-nerd-archtype", which, depending on the type of film and my mood, could land me anywhere: If I happen to be Randy Meeks or the film's director in a cameo (Which I am not), I'll survive. If not I'll more than likely get killed somewhere in the rising action after making some stupid joke, or as part of the "final gang".

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  If you were a character in a slasher movie... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.