Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:15:52 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  80's Demon Flick « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 80's Demon Flick  (Read 3262 times)
stmgvnor
New Visitor

« on: September 14, 2009, 03:01:02 PM »

For the longest I've been trying to recall the name of this B horror demon movie from the 80's. Maybe someone can help me out. The plot goes like this...
A woman in a high rise building is watching a show about this archaeological adventure. The group goes exploring some cave, with their journey culminating in the finding of the remains of a demonic humanoid creature. Right on cue, one of the spelunkers who had scraped her hand on the way down, just happened to drip some blood on the remains. As they walk away to discuss their find, the blood starts to bring the being back to life. Once fully and quickly reanimated, the mindless pale looking, big toothed, extremely strong demon starts to go ape s**t and kills the crap out the entire team. I guess that he killed them too quick to even get a workout, so what does he do? He looks at the viewer...the woman that was watching the show and who hasn't even batted an eye, walks toward the camera/screen or whatever and, no I'm not kidding, comes through the TV and gives her the business. Not soon after tearing through her, she is reanimated as a demon. As they kill and stalk their way through the high rise, they infect more people; even a little boy.
As people started to figure out that demons were afoot and they were on the menu, they couldn't escape because demonic powers somehow locked them in. The two main characters end up meeting this group of gym rats, who also by now have an inkling that those big toothed growling hordes are not there to drop off fresh towels. They are led by a charismatic black buy who gets captured by his crotch. I don't even remember how it ends.
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 03:14:08 PM »

Likely "Demons 2" (1986).

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Texdar
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 08:55:55 AM »

Just watched Demons 2 the other night.  Definately fits the OP description.

I bent my wookie!
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 12:44:26 PM »

Just watched Demons 2 the other night.  Definately fits the OP description.

Yup, same here  Thumbup

stmgvnor
New Visitor

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 03:03:36 PM »

Thanks, you guys nailed it Cheers
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  80's Demon Flick « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.