Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:49:52 PM
714409 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  last b-movie you saw « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Author Topic: last b-movie you saw  (Read 32039 times)
meQal
Some Strange Guy They Let In By Mistake
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2009, 04:57:25 AM »

I just saw one last night called "Land Of Doom". It's set in a post-apocalypse setting with a cast I never heard of before. The story follows a man and a woman who are trying to find some settlement where people are trying to rebuild the world while being chased by a roving band of marauders who's leader wants to kill the guy for burning his face. Then in the end when they are captured by the villians, they are saved by some guy they rescued from a pack of dogs earlier and what I can only discribe as Jawa wannabes.

Movie Trivia Fact : O.J. Simpson was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was \"too nice\" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.<br />Isn\'t hindsight great.<br />A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - Agent Kay - Men in Black
Javakoala
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2009, 07:01:21 PM »

Last night, I watched "The Black Six", a black biker movie with NFL stars as the main characters.  They play Vietnam vets (naturally) who don't want no trouble but have no problem doling it out when they think they should.

Directed by the guy who went on to direct "Butterfly".  Yes, THAT "Butterfly", with our grownup munchkin from "Santa Claus Conquers The Martians".

No trailer available that I could find, but here is the utterly groovy funk theme song:

Small | Large

Oddly enough, it shows an image but it doesn't show anything when it is playing.
Javakoala
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2009, 01:21:06 PM »

Being sick has left me with enough time to watch some recent crapfests I purchased.

Watched "The Black Fist" which is also known as "Bogard" in the original theatrical version, which apparently had more sex and wasn't missing some scenes.  The story of a down on his luck guy who gets into a streetfighting ring and then realizes he is being had on all sides.  It has Tubbs, AKA    Philip Michael Thomas, in TWO roles, and other than the accent, there ain't much difference between the two.

Bad movie that took three times to get through but I can't blame the movie entirely.  Passing out and being miserable ain't helping me focus on anything.

Here's a chunk of the film Mill Creek posted on Youtube, and it probably is NOT SAFE FOR WORK:

Small | Large

metalmonster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2009, 06:18:17 PM »

I Wasn't Tired Last Night , So To Pacify The Time Until I Fell Asleep I Watched A Real Turd Of A Movie Called HARVEST OF FEAR

The Movie Is About A Small Town Where Once A Year In The Fall Young College Kids Come For Sex And Drugs , But This Year , Someone Is Killing Them One By One , And It Brings Up Memories In The Townspeople Of When The Same Thing Happened Twenty Years Ago

I Know It Sounds Like A Really Cool Slasher Movie , But Don't Be Fooled Like I Was!
Raffine

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2009, 10:40:36 AM »

FRANKENSTEIN'S CASTLE OF FREAKS, Elvira's Movie Macabre edition.

The last time I saw this was sometime in the early 80s - when it was originally on Movie Macabre.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2009, 08:48:52 PM »

NIGHT OF THE DEMONS.  Another classic trip down mammary... ur, memory lane.

Hopefully I'll get to finally watch THE BRAINIAC while I'm recovering from hernia surgery!

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Raffine

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2009, 12:26:16 AM »

NIGHT OF THE DEMONS.  Another classic trip down mammary... ur, memory lane.

Hopefully I'll get to finally watch THE BRAINIAC while I'm recovering from hernia surgery!

Please be sure to take your pain meds first.

Good luck and a speedy recovery.

I'm about to watch Larry Buchanan's CREATURE OF DESTRUCTION, his remake of THE SHE CREATURE.

Hernia surgery would probably be less painful...
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 12:30:06 AM by Raffine » Logged

Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2009, 06:22:27 AM »

"U.S. Seals II"

A rogue ex-SEAL kidnaps a nuclear scientist and gains control of two stealth nuclear missiles.  His base is located on an island contaminated with methane, so the slightest spark (match, gunfire, etc.) will make the whole island blow up.  He threatens to destroy a major U.S. city unless he is paid one billion dollars.  Another ex-SEAL, his old partner, assembles a team of martial arts experts.  Their mission: defeat the rogue SEAL's small army of Russian commandos and rescue the scientist.

If that plot wasn't enough to convince you, everything that happens in this movie is accompanied by action "whooshing" sounds.  Everything.  If somebody turns their head, you hear a "whoosh!"  There is also a paintball gun that shoots acid paintballs.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
SkullBat308
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2009, 02:28:13 AM »

Cannibal the Musical Thumbup

The Human Blood keeps them alive, FOREVER

"Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous." - Lovecraft
Raffine

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2009, 03:52:09 PM »

THE CYCLOPS (1957)

I somehow had never seen this classic Bert I. Gordon masterpiece. It's not been released on DVD but I found it last night online at 'Retrovision'.

Giant lizards, Lon Chaney, Jr., the lovely Gloria Talbott, and one real ugly monster!  Thumbup

The credits include 'Snake fight supervision by Ralph D. Helfer'.

Cthulhu

« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2009, 04:09:22 PM »

Lockjaw: Rise of the kulev serpent.

Ouch.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2009, 04:22:54 PM »

BRAINIAC --- I'm glad Raffine reminded me to take my pain medication first.  Wink

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
SPazzo

My kinda toy...

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2009, 04:48:51 PM »

Zaat AKA Blood Waters of Dr. Z, accompanied by Servo, Crow, and Mike.  Wink  I don't think I could have watched it without MST3K
Javakoala
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2009, 05:00:35 PM »

I had the misfortune to watch "Black Shampoo".  Oh, there are worse films out there, but this movie hates EVERYBODY!!!  It hates African-Americans, gay folk, gangsters, women, men, breasts, bush...EVERYTHING!  No one gets off easy (no pun intended there).

Still, it was an interesting way to waste an hour and a half, although I think Greydon Clark should be slapped by mincing little Artie for making the thing.

Here's a VERY NSFW trailer to stir up some interest:

Small | Large
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2009, 03:01:18 PM »

The Blood Creature why can't the audience see his face  Bluesad

yeah no.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  last b-movie you saw « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.