Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:35:24 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies You Wish You HADN'T Seen In The Theater « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Author Topic: Movies You Wish You HADN'T Seen In The Theater  (Read 26568 times)
Sleepyskull
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Well,well,well...

« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2009, 03:29:27 PM »

The Lizzie McGuire Movie (for my sister's birthday)

Spice World (My mom took me and my older brother to see this.  I don't think I will ever understand that decision.)

The Jimmy Neutron Movie (I let my sister choose what to watch.)

The first Scooby-Doo movie (It was just plain horrible)

Clockstoppers

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull--ugh!! Too much CGI.It was predictable.I knew Shia's character was Indy's son and knew Indy and Karen were going to get married.I remember saying to someone years ago when I read they were going to make a 4th one,I said,"I bet his son is going to be in this one because they had his father in the 3rd one"and sure enough,it happened!! Then,to top it all off,there were aliens???!!! I prefer the first one and the 3rd one,but was bored watching the 4th one.And,now,there are talks of a 5th one?? Is Indy going to be using a walker in this one? These sequels are getting like the Lethal Weapon and Friday the 13th sequels-pointless,predictable and silly..I WANT MY MONEY BACK DAMMIT!!!! Hatred

I'm not mad at you mrgb46 but I wish you had not said that.  I've only seen about the first half of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, but it was a gift to me so I feel I should finish it.  Oh well, maybe knowing the bad news will make it easier to bear. Only time will tell...

Humanity takes itself too seriously. It is the world`s original sin. - Oscar Wilde
Cheshire414
New Visitor

« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2009, 04:23:54 AM »

the last one i can remember (because i dont see movies in theater too offten now) is indiana jones and the crystal skull, i knew once i heard george lucas was involved aliens were gunna be too,but i went anyways because it was just a hunch, and was my hunch right D:. it just ruined it for me, aliens + indiana jones doesnt mix! not to mention for me, it was all predictable, the fridge when the bomb went off? yeah i so saw that comin lol
Horrible Movie Night
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2009, 07:04:29 PM »

I was FURIOUS when I left "Robocop 2".  I felt like Frank Miller had personally picked my pocket & kicked me in the nuts for fun.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2009, 07:44:39 AM »

I was FURIOUS when I left "Robocop 2".  I felt like Frank Miller had personally picked my pocket & kicked me in the nuts for fun.

Frank Miller?  Question I blame the writers and director. It just had a weird vibe, weird feel and was devoid of any depth. Yes, much more of a focus on action, but that left the characters unevolved and unlikable to me. Plus, why the hell was Robocop purple?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 07:46:51 AM by Circus_Circus » Logged

Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2009, 09:47:20 AM »

I was FURIOUS when I left "Robocop 2".  I felt like Frank Miller had personally picked my pocket & kicked me in the nuts for fun.

Oh, man, I wouldn't want to have been around you when you saw Robocop 3 !!

TeddyR

Two isn't too bad but it's so underdeveloped.
It has lots of plot threads but none, apart from fighting Kane, get resolved. And it'a a real pity.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
WildHoosier09
I'm the one who looks like he can use a keyboard
Bad Movie Lover

I've got to find out what causes this and put a st

« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2009, 09:42:16 PM »

Terrible movie theater movies include
The Mod Squad (90's Version) - Am I supposed to be rooting for or against these losers who can get into secret clubs but still have to beg their momies for money and apples?
For Love of the game - Kevin Costner cries like a little girl over some chick that treats him like garbage, yes that is the highlight of this movie.
Eight Legged Freaks - I will forgive the production of a terrible movie if it has gratitous nudity or gore.  This one had neither, just CGI spiders eating a small town.

I think that covers it for now, I did see Indy Jones kingdom of crystal skull and thought it was ok, not spectacular but then again whenever you have a sequel made decades after the originals expectations shouldn't be too high.

The only difference between zombies and toddlers is one is cuter than the other.
D-Man
Bad Movie Lover

Only my head is tiny...

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2009, 10:01:08 PM »

Ok, I have to say something here.  I LIKED Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull.  I didn't love it, but I liked it.  Yes, I know.  Gasp in horror and criticize my taste in movies all you want.  I like ALL the Indy movies, including Temple of Doom.  

Frankly, I think the people who criticize Temple of Doom and Crystal Skull are people who take Indy WAY too seriously, and want him to do the same exact thing over and over again.  Anything that isn't exactly like Raiders of The Lost Ark seems to be automatically torn to pieces, except for the Last Crusade, which I have to say was rather dull in some spots, Sean Connery notwithstanding.  

Indy is a character that I can see getting into so many kinds of situations within reason.  I thought the whole alien thing was handled nicely within the context of the film.  I was entertained by the fridge gag, silliness aside, though I will concede that the scene with Mutt and the Monkey's was a bit stupid.  But again, I thought Mutt was a good character, who has been unfairly treated by a lot of nit-picky Indy fans/ "Raiders" purists IMO.

Maybe this the age of a man born in the 80's talking, but moviegoers are nothing like what they were before.  Some of them, I think, have no imagination, no inclination to suspend disbelief whatsoever, and want everything to  be "gritty" and "realistic" now.  In this environment, Indy was doomed from the start of ANY future movie he could have been in.

Anyway, back on topic...

I wished to god I hadn't wasted a perfectly good free pass on Van Damme's "The Quest" all those years ago...I was sick at the time, so I probably wasn't thinking straight.  
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 10:03:02 PM by D-Man » Logged
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2009, 10:40:34 PM »

Dumb and Dumberer and the Friday the 13th remake.

the later was without a shadow af a doubt the WORST THEATER EXPERIENCE of my ENTIRE LIFE.
infact, after the movie was over, a big roit broke out in the main lobby. not kidding. Now, Whether or not it had anything to do with the FT13TH movie, I don't know, but it's worth mentioning.

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Jim H

« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2009, 11:36:54 PM »

I was FURIOUS when I left "Robocop 2".  I felt like Frank Miller had personally picked my pocket & kicked me in the nuts for fun.

Frank Miller?  Question I blame the writers and director. It just had a weird vibe, weird feel and was devoid of any depth. Yes, much more of a focus on action, but that left the characters unevolved and unlikable to me. Plus, why the hell was Robocop purple?

Frank Miller IS the writer of Robocop 2.  As well as 3.  According to him, they butchered the script.  But his name is still on it.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2009, 01:28:29 PM »

Frank Miller?  Question I blame the writers and director. It just had a weird vibe, weird feel and was devoid of any depth. Yes, much more of a focus on action, but that left the characters unevolved and unlikable to me. Plus, why the hell was Robocop purple?

Frank Miller IS the writer of Robocop 2.  As well as 3.  According to him, they butchered the script.  But his name is still on it.

I know, I meant Walon Green, Edward Neumeier, Michael Miner & Irvin Kershner. To me they are much more at fault for the bulk of the plot, execution of scenes, dialogue and character development of which there was none.

violntshags
Bad Movie Lover

flist@flistpodcast.com

« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2009, 11:17:03 AM »

I went with my brothers to see Billy Madison.  I left early partly because I had to p**s, partly because it was so damn awful.  There was still like 20 minutes of the movie left but I didn't go back.

Thank you....OH MY GOD, thank you!!!  Everyone I talk to seems to think I'm a mutant for disliking this film.
No prob.  Holy freakin' God, it was bad.  If you were a grade-schooler or your cranial mass was the equivalent of boiled spinach, then it might be up your alley.
just because it was moronical humor, thats right moronical, i said it, doesnt mean its bad. that like saying all the Pixar movies are to childish because there cartoons.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2009, 01:38:09 PM »

I liked Billy Madison.

ChunkyMunkey
New Visitor

« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2009, 04:17:52 PM »

I wish I had not seen Darkness. Man that movie wasn't just bad, it sucked! Just when I thought the real part was about to go down it ended. What the hell!
Cthulhu

« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2009, 10:08:06 AM »

The surrogates. In fact, I wish I hadn't seen it at all.
D-Man
Bad Movie Lover

Only my head is tiny...

« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2009, 12:38:33 PM »

Batman and Robin.  I am still kicking myself over seeing that one in the theater.  I just HAVE to see any Batman movie in the theater, and this time, it came back to bite me in the ass.   BounceGiggle
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies You Wish You HADN'T Seen In The Theater « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.