Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:41:21 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  WHAT'S UP MY MOVIE BRUTHAS AND SISTAS... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WHAT'S UP MY MOVIE BRUTHAS AND SISTAS...  (Read 1770 times)
BlackAngel
« on: March 31, 2002, 05:33:20 AM »

Greeting, my people.  Your BlackAngel  is back from South Korea safe and sound.  Korea in march is as cold as the eskimos balls especially in the morning.  And I didn't much enjoy it being it was mostly military.  But, I will go back on vacation (and in the summer).  Oh, and Flange, I tried the kimshee.  It's good but, I'm gonna have to prep myself to take on such spicy foods.  So what has happened here in the States while I was gone?
mogwai
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2002, 09:57:12 AM »

what were you doing in south korea?
Future Blob
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2002, 03:18:33 PM »

How do you know the temperature of an Eskimo's balls, btw?
Flangepart
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2002, 11:27:51 AM »

From an old Bob Hope routine, two words for Kimshee...Vapor Trails! Am i right? Well, The Queen Mum, Dudly Moore, Billy Wilder and Milton Burle died, and B-movie related, Andrew is doing Marine busniss, so he's not as frequent on the board as we'd like. Hey, did you happen to catch any Korean TV/Movie stuff of intrest? Other then Yongarry, i've not heard much about Korean media. Squishy has written about Japanese stuff, regards his trips to the land of the riseing sun. Maby, a posting about  Korean Stuff, after your long soldiering sojourne?
FishStik
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2002, 10:43:05 PM »

Not Much happened when you were gone. We were invaded and overthrown by chimpanzies, street warfare is at an all time high when the Crypts and the Bloods started fight over which is better- eggs or bacon, and Andrew came out that he is gay. Like I Said not much happened.

######***********NO OFFENSE TO ANDREW, I AM JUST KIDDING. DON'T KILL ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!***********########
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  WHAT'S UP MY MOVIE BRUTHAS AND SISTAS... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.