Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:44:59 AM
714555 Posts in 53100 Topics by 7748 Members
Latest Member: Lucinda02
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Things you've learned from the Three Stooges « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Things you've learned from the Three Stooges  (Read 11811 times)
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: December 16, 2009, 07:34:47 AM »

* Three grown men can sleep comfortably in a single bed.

* If you rub a file across your head, sawdust will come off.

* If you get shot in the ass, sparks and smoke will come off your pants, but you'll still be able to run down the street.

* Most pies are filled with nothing except whipped cream.

* You can poke someone in the eyes repeatedly without doing any damage.

I'll stop here, but there are probably hundreds of examples we can come up with.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 10:05:52 AM »

The correct spelling of head is b-o-n-e

The best clam chowder is made with live clams still in the shell

The hooked end of a crowbar works great for cleaning out your sinuses

We're all just victims of circumstance

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 10:36:56 AM »

pulling someone up who is attempting to slide down a firemans pole by their eyelid only hurts for a second then it's okay

Turkey is pronounced "Toy- key"
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 08:58:01 PM »

Listening to a parrot during a murder case proceeding can save the defense a lot of time.

You get better at golf when as your diverts get smaller.

Babies don't like artichokes.

Any discussion about Niagara Falls will be dramatic.

You have to wait through long stories to find out who through those pies.

A paintbrush under the chin can cure panic attacks.

Census taking is very tough work.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 09:38:38 PM »

A human nose can be pulled and twisted with pliers and suffer no damage.

Tamale filling is under extreme pressure.

Severe facial deformity is not an impediment to a presidential campaign.

Getting stabbed with a pitchfork won't cause serious injury as long as it's in the butt. Similar to the shotgun principle, but with a "twang" sound instead of smoke and sparks.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 05:46:37 AM »

The correct way to eat a crab is to put it on a large bun, shell and all. It should always be served live.

A parrot flapping its wings inside a roast chicken can still fly normally, and carry the chicken with it.

Machine guns can use carpet tacks as ammo.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Flu-Bird
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 02:38:14 PM »

If a parrot gets in a roast turkey or goose it will walk around the table,if you put propane in a birthday cake it will explode,if you use a saw on someones head the saw will be ruined,if you take a bath and use balloons to stay afloat dont smoke a big cigar,if you go duck hunting a duck will spit water in your face,you can attract ducks like the pied piper,if indians tie you to a tree a bird with peck you in the head,In the puritant days woman had names like FAITH,HOPE & CHARITY,A stage prop can be used as shelter,gutars can be used as snowshoes,Oil will come out of your water pump,POP GOSE THE WEASEL  will drive curly crazy,If you use a potholder in a cake everybody will be coughing up feathers,If you put a sack of cats in a piano the piano with make meowing sounds when someone plays it,Your foot will still be uninjured after a car is dropped on it,Dont use salami to patch a flat tire,If a guys mouth is full of cement use dynimite,A mallet can be used in place of anastedic,You can take a bath in your clothes
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2010, 02:56:34 PM »

Violence is a great way to resolve conflict amongst friends and family members. Kind of hard to concentrate much on dysfunctional coping mechanisms when you're in physical pain.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and

Never give up on love

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2010, 01:29:48 AM »

Short ugly men are funny but violent!

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine.......
Giant Claw Jr
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2010, 12:43:00 AM »

If you can spell CHRYSANSIMUM correctly a rich lady will give you a job as her secratary,You can get a free car with a deed in the glove compartment,Stool pigeons are pigeons sitting on a stool,You can go on a fox hunt on a donkey and a bicycle,Peeping Tom got hit in the face with a pie,You can have a big hulking henchman and name him ANGEL,You can wack someone over the head with a mace with no harm,If you get on a hospitals PA system everyone in the hospital will hear you sound effects and all
Flu-Bird
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2010, 02:02:10 AM »

The most fancy and expensive hotel had names like COSTA-PLENTY and were filled with breakible valubles that will get broken,iF YOU PUT GLUE on you pancakes you mouth will get glued shut
Raffine

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2010, 02:53:32 PM »

If you use a potholder in a cake everybody will be coughing up feathers

Same principle: if you eat a cake decorated with bubble gum (rather than marshmallows) you will cough huge bubbles.

A gun fired at you will only hit you in the rear. There are no bloody wounds afterwards, just smoke.

No matter how short and homely you are the lovely Christine McIntyre will find you adorable.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 02:56:25 PM by Raffine » Logged

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Flu-Bird
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2010, 11:58:53 PM »

If you stick a fork into a newly baked cake it will colapese,Gorlilas like to throw pies,Fillet of sole was from a old boot,If your covered wagon has no horses rig up a sail and wait for a good west wind,How not to build a house,SWINING THE ALPHABETS SONG,If you tilt a pinball game you get wacked over the head with a mallet,
Giant Claw Jr
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2010, 11:26:11 AM »

To get someone to climb a telephone pole use a blow tourch, on their rear,When your realy drunk birds can look gigantic,If you drink champagn from the bottle it will come out your ears,When you bonk someone on the head it make a hollow sound,When you squeeze someones nose with a pair of plyers it sounds like the cracking of nuts,When you go ice fishing dont stomp on the ice over the hole you cut or you,ll fall in
Flu-Bird
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2010, 11:41:27 PM »

Dont go chasing a cat or dog through your restruant waving a meatcleaver,If you leave a bunch of eggs in a over they will hatch,When your stuck on a ship you get beans three times a day,LOOK AT THE GROUSE,LOOK AT THE GROUSE,nazi spies wear lomg johns with little swastkas on them,Donkeys go on sit down strikes
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Things you've learned from the Three Stooges « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.