Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:43:02 PM
714424 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  diamondwaspvenom is here « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: diamondwaspvenom is here  (Read 5950 times)
diamondwaspvenom
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2009, 04:05:08 PM »

Kickass dude! For me, their first album is their best.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2009, 06:24:43 PM »

Welcome, sir.  What's your favorite bad movie, diamondwaspvenom?  And what should we call you for short?

You can call me DWV for short. As far as bad movies go, I've got a few. They are:

Hobgoblins, Ghoulies, Ghoulies II, Ghoulies III: Ghoulies Go To College, The Land That Time Forgot, Killer Klowns From Outer Space, Future War, Carnosaur...... too many to name.

Yeah, based on that list you'll fit in around here, DWV.  Plus, Circus has been dying for someone to show up to chat about W.A.S.P.  Wink

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
diamondwaspvenom

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2009, 06:44:47 PM »

Welcome, sir.  What's your favorite bad movie, diamondwaspvenom?  And what should we call you for short?

You can call me DWV for short. As far as bad movies go, I've got a few. They are:

Hobgoblins, Ghoulies, Ghoulies II, Ghoulies III: Ghoulies Go To College, The Land That Time Forgot, Killer Klowns From Outer Space, Future War, Carnosaur...... too many to name.

Yeah, based on that list you'll fit in around here, DWV.  Plus, Circus has been dying for someone to show up to chat about W.A.S.P.  Wink
Hmm, guess it's a good thing that I joined then.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2009, 09:06:11 PM »

Hmm, guess it's a good thing that I joined then.
and many more to come, my good man Thumbup

yeah no.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2009, 06:37:29 AM »

I think it is in terms of defining classic W.A.S.P. and the best introduction to the band for anyone just stumbling upon them. For me though, I think it's a three-way tie between "The Headless Children", "The Crimson Idol" and "Still Not Black Enough". I think those three records are magnificent musically, the strongest writing Blackie has ever done and they have so much depth.

Would you agree on saying "Helldorado" is the worst album?  TeddyR

Cthulhu

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2009, 08:30:30 AM »

Well, as you can all tell, I'm new here. I've mainly been surfing through this site and its forums, but now I've made a decsion to join you awesome people.

So, here I am.
Welcome!
You"ll find new, lunatic friends here.
diamondwaspvenom

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2009, 10:30:55 AM »

I think it is in terms of defining classic W.A.S.P. and the best introduction to the band for anyone just stumbling upon them. For me though, I think it's a three-way tie between "The Headless Children", "The Crimson Idol" and "Still Not Black Enough". I think those three records are magnificent musically, the strongest writing Blackie has ever done and they have so much depth.

I think it's an okay album. Kill f**k Die is their worst in my opinion. They shoud've never went industrial on that album.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2009, 10:39:50 AM »

I think it's an okay album. Kill f**k Die is their worst in my opinion. They shoud've never went industrial on that album.

I don't like industrial at all and I hated K.F.D. when I first heard it, but it is a good record. It just shows you what a good band W.A.S.P. are, that they can turn their hand to another sub-genre and pull it off better the bands already playing that stuff. I'd give K.F.D. a few more listens if I were you, it's angry as all hell, but you'll hear something new each time.  Smile

diamondwaspvenom

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2009, 10:46:40 AM »

Have you listened to their latest album? I'm curious about it, since everytime I head to the nearest cd store, it's always there. Is it any good?
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2009, 10:58:31 AM »

Have you listened to their latest album? I'm curious about it, since everytime I head to the nearest cd store, it's always there. Is it any good?

Of course! Bought it the day it came out. It's better than Dominator, although a little short again (with 2 covers). There's some really great stuff on there and Blackie's over his Who phase. If you want my full thoughts on "Babylon", I reviewed it here:

http://flashmetalcircus.blogspot.com/2009/11/wasp-babylon-2009.html
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 11:06:24 AM by Circus Circus » Logged

diamondwaspvenom

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2009, 09:00:53 PM »

Of course! Bought it the day it came out. It's better than Dominator, although a little short again (with 2 covers). There's some really great stuff on there and Blackie's over his Who phase. If you want my full thoughts on "Babylon", I reviewed it here:

http://flashmetalcircus.blogspot.com/2009/11/wasp-babylon-2009.html

Cool. I'll take your word for it.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  diamondwaspvenom is here « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.