Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:09:08 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Against the grain « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 53
Author Topic: Against the grain  (Read 258898 times)
hellbilly
« on: December 28, 2009, 02:01:16 AM »

Share some of your unpopular opinions.

Twilight - I'm not a twi-hard, never read the books. I thought the first movie was well made and entertaining.

Lady GaGa - The entire world is drooling, I think she is the most boring and unoriginal artist ever. And I don't care how talented she is. When people tell me how good and better she is than what the current pop scene has to offer its like they are telling me that the sky is green. I just don't see it. Lady GaGa stands for and represents everything I don't like about today's music.

The Onion - Overrated in my opinion.

Mystery Science Theater 3000 - I was never really a fan even though I love to make fun of movies myself. I'm aware that they are the holy grail of mockery but I thought Elvira was funnier.

AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long - is their best song  Smile
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 02:04:19 AM by hellbilly » Logged
SPazzo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

My kinda toy...

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 02:08:15 AM »

Lady GaGa - The entire world is drooling, I think she is the most boring and unoriginal artist ever. And I don't care how talented she is.

I have to agree with that one.  For me:

Will Ferrell - I can't stand his movies.  He was OK in the Producers remake, but other than that Thumbdown  Step Brothers was terrible.

Gangsta Rap Music - Can't stand it.  I honestly never did like rap (though K'Naan is cool) but the "gangsta" type is terrible.
flackbait

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 04:45:23 AM »

New Country: I was never a major fan of the old stuff I(didn't like it or hate it), but I can't stand the stuff. At least guys like Jerry Reed had talent and made good songs, can't say the same for the modern stuff.
Cthulhu

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 05:11:05 AM »

Share some of your unpopular opinions.

Lady GaGa - The entire world is drooling, I think she is the most boring and unoriginal artist ever. And I don't care how talented she is.

I agree. I really hate her songs.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 07:38:53 AM »

Twilight - I'm not a twi-hard, never read the books. I thought the first movie was well made and entertaining.
Arrrrggggggggg!  Thats ok though, I kinda sorta liked the second one but doubt I'd watch it again.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 07:54:15 AM »

Oh, I dislike just about everything popular.  Any music made since about 1992, anything Hollywood puts out, just about everything on TV;  you name it, I've got a negative opinion on it  TeddyR

Of course I do like a few things like football, NCIS and Bones, some smooth jazz and instrumental rock stuff that nobody's ever heard of.  And video games.  Low budget movies of course.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2009, 08:42:20 AM »

Adam Sandler - He's just not funny to me at all.

Christmas - Well, many know my opinion on the holiday.

New Country: I was never a major fan of the old stuff I(didn't like it or hate it), but I can't stand the stuff. At least guys like Jerry Reed had talent and made good songs, can't say the same for the modern stuff.
Totally agree with this. The crap they pump out now from Faith Hill to Carrie Underwood all sounds the same.

Sandra Bullock - I can't stand her and don't find her attractive at all.  She has ruined more movies on me than any other actor I know. 

DarkSider's Realm

3mnkids

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2009, 09:16:52 AM »

Television~ 200 channels and nothing but garbage on. I do watch supernatural and lie to me when its on but that's it. I go days without even turning it on.

Jewerly~ yes, I am a woman and I hate it. Don't wear it and think its a total waste of money.
same with getting flowers.   Thumbdown

No talent teen hacks(zac efron, the jonas brothers, miley cyrus) pimped by the Disney channel.

Oprah

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2009, 09:45:36 AM »

I hate all these things and so much more....  Hatred

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2009, 11:35:33 AM »

the government- I literally think it' s a case of the emporers new clothes.  they take 1/3 of our paycheck and spend it on a bunch of stuff they deem important.  I don't get it.

american idol-  I like some of the really terrible ones but the songs are just corny standards.  I like music for other reasons than the vocalists performance.  I'm not going to listen to a song sung perfectly if I don't like the song

the oscars / grammy's -  what if i don't care for the one that won and like the one that didn't.  how is something "better" than something else.   isn't quality totally subjective?

Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2009, 12:08:04 PM »

The new fame or shame music game made me think of one hardly anyone agrees with me on...

AC/DC - I just think they're overrated. Especially in the post Bon Scott era.  (ducks things throw at him)

DarkSider's Realm

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2009, 12:38:17 PM »

Every Fox reality crap. it ain't actuality!
Fox News- bulls**t

yeah no.
Torgo

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2009, 12:42:17 PM »

REALITY TV!!!!!!

I hate all of it. I'm convinced that one day it will be shown that wathing too much  reliaty TV will cause brain rot.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2009, 01:11:48 PM »

I can't stand almost any form of heavy metal (unless you count Led Zeppelin, and I don't.  Wink).

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2009, 01:22:08 PM »

I disagree with everything listed here.
 BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

Sorry, couldn't resist. 
-Ed

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 53
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Against the grain « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.