Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:49:57 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Puppet Master 4 « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Puppet Master 4  (Read 15370 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: January 18, 2010, 09:55:19 PM »

Reader review by Panic Attack.  A demon is after Andre Toulon's secret formula, but an irresponsible whiz kid brings the living puppets back to life to oppose the demon's totem dolls.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 10:18:27 PM »

I'm not really a Puppet Master fan or even watcher of the series. Puppets of all shapes and sizes kind of scare me in some way.

You know, looking at those photos, I swear I seen some of those people or monsters before.

The big one looks like a cross between Skeltor and the monster alien from Phantsmagoria 2.

Is that Vanilla Ice with glasses?

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
BTM

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 10:11:46 AM »

I remember actually watching this film way back when.  What's funny is they had extras on the VHS (yes, on the VHS) with a short "Making of", and I think everyone involved was taking the film waaaaay more seriously than the material deserved. 

I remember of the main bad guy the designers were saying, "Yeah, the script was really vague about the monster, just saying that he was the ruler of the fifth dimension, so he had a lot of leeway as to how we were going to portray him." 

Oh, yeah...

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 10:45:58 AM »

Is that Vanilla Ice with glasses?

That's exactly what I thought when I saw him, and this picture is probably the one scene and angle that makes him look the most like Vanilla Ice.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 12:06:35 PM »

Actually, he looks more like Snow than Vanilla Ice.

Andrew (A Different One)
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 11:09:19 PM »

I recall seeing this and thinking "you must reanimate the decapitron" was the most hilarious line ever. My friends could not stop me from saying it constantly. I am amazed I suffered so few Puppet Master related injuries.
Santi
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2010, 03:23:10 PM »

Funny... the word "sutek" means "nipple" in polish :)
Rembrandt36
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2010, 10:09:15 PM »

Can someone explain the Quiet Riot reference? I don't see the straight-jacketed metal masked maniac anywhere.
SwitchbladeSamurai
New Visitor

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2013, 05:28:07 PM »

I remember watching this movie when I was a kid.  We used to rent this from the video store down the street when my brother was going to babysit me.  As a kid I used to be scared by this movie.  Its funny now but back then it didn't take much to scare me.  The puppet master movies were always a lot of fun.  Even the newer ones are pretty good, I mean they are still low budget but they're still entertaining.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Puppet Master 4 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.