Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:43:03 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Republican Scott Brown defeats Coakley in Massachusetts « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Republican Scott Brown defeats Coakley in Massachusetts  (Read 50274 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2010, 10:50:44 PM »

"Treason shall consist in levying war against the United States, or adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort . . . "

DUDE - I teach U.S. government and read the constitution two or three times a year.
Your arguments have thus far been specious and rude, and I resent your throwing down the T word without any justification whatsoever, especially at me.

DISSENT IS NOT TREASON.

If it were, Michael Moore, Joe Biden, half of Hollywood, and most of the Senate would have been jailed in the Bush years, and Clinton would have had Newt Gingrich shot.

Do me a favor and start arguing on an adult level, or simply go away.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Skull
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2010, 07:51:52 AM »

indianasmith ~ He is trying to devert the issue into a personal name calling war.

As for the issues its really hard not to talk about the problems within our government, the tea parties, Health Care, President Obama [not KING Obama] and the possibility of a Civil War (if the government decides to go against the VOTE) since Scott Brown election is actually based on the disaproval of Obama and Health Care.

3mnkids, could be correct that about the Rumor and Opinions, but its really hard to say since the senators did vote on the Health Care Bill during the dark of night and the wee hours before Christmas. The NEWS is too busy reporting Propaganda and all we have is the internet for information (although the sources are sometimes questionable). But if the Rumor is true then government has denied the Rights of the American People (or the Rights of the People in Massachusetts) with the ability to VOTE! And I would suspect a civil war with the Tea Parties would soon start.

Although we dont know if it would happen since the senators quickly open their arms and welcomed Scott Brown in... It also could mean that they had a sudden realization that a riots could break out if they acted upon the rumors.

As for the Tea Parties I really believe they are the poduct of the growing lies from the 8 years of President Bush [especially the lie that Bush stole second term]. I think most of the Tea Parties members are the very same people that did the "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" song when President Bush left office. So you could imagine their feelings with the sudden realization that they had voted for a man [Obama] that wants to change America into a 3rd world nation.

This election is History in the making :)

Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2010, 08:26:43 AM »

but I guess being personally responsible for your treasonous statements is something you can't be bothered with (which is odd, because one of the main arguments your side uses on health care is those without it are irresponsible...I guess conservatives are too good to be responsible for their own actions!)

You should thank me for reporting you, now the government can come to you and your guns, you can use the gas money you saved for the increase in private company health insurance premiums you will likely need once the FBI is done with you.

This is your one and only warning.  If you want to debate your side of the issue of this thread then do so.  Any personal attacks or any more idiocy about reporting someone to the FBI and I will remove your posts and ban you.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Republican Scott Brown defeats Coakley in Massachusetts « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.