Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:27:14 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The truly terrible joke thread « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 87
Author Topic: The truly terrible joke thread  (Read 403537 times)
pizdatrica
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #435 on: April 06, 2013, 07:53:06 AM »

And if you watch The Shawshank Redemption backwards, it's about a guy who escapes from a storm by breaking into a prison.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #436 on: April 09, 2013, 12:21:29 PM »

I have a dyslexic friend. I can't get drunk around him because whenever I do he draws a forehead on my penis.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #437 on: April 10, 2013, 06:48:18 AM »

And if you watch The Shawshank Redemption backwards, it's about a guy who escapes from a storm by breaking into a prison.

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

See my quote below:  Wink
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 08:32:01 AM by Trevor » Logged

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #438 on: April 10, 2013, 06:49:41 AM »

I have a dyslexic friend. I can't get drunk around him because whenever I do he draws a forehead on my penis.

Buggedout+ BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #439 on: April 17, 2013, 09:50:51 PM »

A college student was taking a biology test and was stumped on the final question.  The question was all-or-nothing - no partial credit given - and was worth 40 points.  It read:
"NAME SEVEN ADVANTAGES OF NATURAL BREAST MILK OVER FORMULA"

The first six were easy.
1.  It contains the perfect nutritional blend for infants.
2. It helps develop the baby's immune system.
3. It is always the correct temperature.
4. It is readily available.
5. It is inexpensive to produce.
6. It helps bond mother to child and vice versa.

But there he was stumped.  Try as he might, he could not remember the last reason.  Finally, he wrote:
 7. It comes in two attractive containers, and is stored high enough that the cat cannot get at it.

He not only got it right, he got extra credit!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #440 on: April 20, 2013, 01:20:29 PM »

A college student was taking a biology test and was stumped on the final question.  The question was all-or-nothing - no partial credit given - and was worth 40 points.  It read:
"NAME SEVEN ADVANTAGES OF NATURAL BREAST MILK OVER FORMULA"

The first six were easy.
1.  It contains the perfect nutritional blend for infants.
2. It helps develop the baby's immune system.
3. It is always the correct temperature.
4. It is readily available.
5. It is inexpensive to produce.
6. It helps bond mother to child and vice versa.

But there he was stumped.  Try as he might, he could not remember the last reason.  Finally, he wrote:
 7. It comes in two attractive containers, and is stored high enough that the cat cannot get at it.

He not only got it right, he got extra credit!

HAHAHAHA!!!!  BounceGiggle    Cheers
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #441 on: April 20, 2013, 01:27:48 PM »

A man had to have both of his testicles removed due to advanced cancer, and he was concerned about his appearance.  The doctor said that a radical new transplant wiht onions was being implemented, because this particular variety was small enough and the right size and shape to look like the real thing.

"OK" said the guy, "let's do it"!

A month after his release from the hospital, the man goes for his checkup...."Doc, that's the WORST idea you ever had".  "Every time I pass a hamburger stand I get a hard-on,  every time I take a p**s my eyes water, and every time my wife gives me a BJ she gets heartburn"!

Cheers
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #442 on: April 21, 2013, 01:54:43 PM »

On his 90th birthday a man opened the door to find a hot young stripper standing there, courtesy of his grandson.

"I'm here to provide you a super thrill," the stripper told him.

"Well, at my age," said the old man, "I better be safe and take the soup...."

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #443 on: April 21, 2013, 03:31:44 PM »

I have a fear of speed bumps, but I am slowly going over it.

And then there's this:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 09:09:11 PM by El Misfit » Logged

yeah no.
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #444 on: April 24, 2013, 08:29:42 PM »

A guy was sitting in a bar when this huge bruiser of a man walks up to him and kicks him in the face. 

"What was that for?!?" said the guy.
"That was my Karate from Okinawa"!

5 minutes later, the guy gets attacked again, and this time it was a chop to the back of the neck, an down he goes again.

"Now what was THAT for?!?"
"That was my Kung-Fu from China"..

The little guy leaves the bar and cmes back an hour later, and from behind, WHAM!!! he hits his attacker and down he goes, out like a light. Proud of himself, the little guy says:

"When that son-of-b***h comes to, you tell him that was my sledgehammer from Sears Roebuck!" 

Mofo Rising
Global Moderator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #445 on: April 25, 2013, 04:19:14 AM »

Text to my brother (and hopefully all my texts to my brother will never be published).

"I don't understand why people are still starving in this country when the animal shelter is giving dogs away for free."

His response:

"I'm not eating your cooking anymore. You said the same thing about the adoption agency."

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #446 on: April 25, 2013, 07:18:31 AM »

^LOL, That's hilarious!  BounceGiggle

A penguin is driving along the highway when, suddenly his engine starts running rough and he sees smoke in his rear view mirror. He pulls off the highway and finds the nearest service station, and pulls up to the garage with the car shaking and sputtering. He tells the mechanic what happened, and the mechanic says "OK, give me 10 minutes to check it out."

Meanwhile, the penguin sees an ice cream shop across the street. Thinking this is a perfect time for a tasty treat, he heads over and gets himself an ice cream cone.

After he finishes, he walks back over to the garage, and asks the mechanic "So, did you find out what's wrong?"

The mechanic looks at the penguin and says "It looks like you blew a seal."

The penguin quickly wipes his face and says "Oh, no, that's just the ice cream."

yeah no.
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #447 on: May 01, 2013, 09:22:19 PM »

A man decided to play a prank on his wife's doctor.
His wife and daughter were due for their yearly female check-ups.

So, the man took his wife's urine sample, replaced it with his OWN and put some used oil in it, as well as masturbating into it. He never did anything to his daughter's sample.

So the doctor called the house a week later and said spoke to the husband about the results.

"OK, smart-ass, here's the deal: Your daughter is pregnant, your car is about to throw a rod, and if you don't stop beating off, that tennis elbow is never going to heal."
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #448 on: May 04, 2013, 04:01:23 PM »

Rick Astley will loan you most of his Pixar films except one: He will never give you Up. TongueOut

My dyslexic gay friend loves to suck spine.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 06:17:54 PM by El Misfit » Logged

yeah no.
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #449 on: June 04, 2013, 11:48:32 AM »

A group of circus animals walk into a bar.  The bartender looks up and says, "What do you want?"

The monkey says, "I'm really thirsty but I don't have any money.  If you give me a drink, I promise I'll come back and pay you tomorrow."  the bartender thinks about this for a second, then he gives the monkey a drink. 

Then he asks the elephant, "What do you want?"
The elephant says, "I don't have any money right now, but I get paid tomorrow.  If you give me a drink, I'll  come back and pay you then."  The bartender thinks about this for a second, and then pours the elephant a drink. 

Then he asks the bear what he wants.  The bear also tells him he doesn't have any money, but can come back and pay the man tomorrow.  The bartender gives him a drink too.  The same thing happens for the seal, the zebra, and the tiger. 

Then the bartender asks the lion what he wants.  The lion says he doesn't have any money, but can pay the man tomorrow. 

Thew bartender says, "No." 

The Lion looks at him and says, "Everybody else got a drink without paying today, why can't I?" 

The bartender says, "They might be telling the truth, but I'm pretty sure that you're a lion (lyin') ."   
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 87
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The truly terrible joke thread « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.