Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:53:03 PM
714417 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The truly terrible joke thread « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 87
Author Topic: The truly terrible joke thread  (Read 409415 times)
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #825 on: November 14, 2018, 07:54:06 PM »

yeah no.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #826 on: November 16, 2018, 03:12:58 PM »

Glass coffins, will they be popular? Remains to be seen.

yeah no.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #827 on: November 16, 2018, 05:57:37 PM »

Paddy is visiting a nudist beach and decides to get a sun tan, so he lies down and to stop his man parts getting sun burnt puts his hat over them.

A passing woman says to him "If you were a gentleman you'd lift that hat when a lady passes."

To which Paddy replies "If you weren't so feckin' ugly, you'd have lifted it yourself!"

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #828 on: November 18, 2018, 11:21:29 AM »

Teacher: "Kids, what does the chicken give you?"
Student: "Meat!"
Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig give you?"
Student: "Bacon!"
Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow give you?"
Student: "Homework!"

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #829 on: November 18, 2018, 11:22:23 AM »

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really angry. She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE!" The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway. Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought the box back in the house. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale. Bob has been missing since Friday.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #830 on: November 18, 2018, 11:22:56 AM »

A lady comes home from her doctor's appointment grinning from ear to ear. Her husband asks, "Why are you so happy?" The wife says, "The doctor told me that for a forty-five year old woman, I have the breasts of a eighteen year old." "Oh yeah?" quipped her husband, "What did he say about your forty-five year old ass?" She said, "Your name never came up in the conversation."

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #831 on: November 18, 2018, 11:24:04 AM »

A worldwide survey was conducted by the UN. The only question asked was: "Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?" The survey was a huge failure. In Africa they didn't know what "food" meant. In Eastern Europe they didn't know what "honest" meant. In Western Europe they didn't know what "shortage" meant. In China they didn't know what "opinion" meant. In the Middle East they didn't know what "solution" meant. In South America they didn't know what "please" meant. And in the USA they didn't know what "the rest of the world" meant.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #832 on: November 18, 2018, 11:25:21 AM »

A man asks a woman, "Haven't I seen you someplace before?" The woman responds, "Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore."

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #833 on: November 18, 2018, 11:25:48 AM »

Bob: "Why did the chicken cross the road?"
Joe: "To get to the idiot's house."
Bob: "Knock knock."
Joe: "Who's there?"
Bob: "The chicken."

AoTFan
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #834 on: November 23, 2018, 04:09:31 PM »

FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #835 on: November 23, 2018, 05:30:37 PM »

Q: Hey, did you hear about the guy who likes to dip his balls in glitter?
A: Yeah, he's Pretty Nuts.

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #836 on: November 23, 2018, 05:34:13 PM »

A woman walks into a library and asked if they had any books about paranoia. The librarian says "They're right behind you!"

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #837 on: November 23, 2018, 05:35:10 PM »

I know a lot of jokes about unemployed people but none of them work.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #838 on: November 23, 2018, 05:36:23 PM »

The other day, my wife asked me to pass her lipstick but I accidentally passed her a glue stick. She still isn't talking to me.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #839 on: November 23, 2018, 05:37:36 PM »

I just watched a program about beavers. It was the best dam program I've ever seen.

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 87
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The truly terrible joke thread « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.