Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:30:22 PM
714413 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Is It Spring Yet...? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Is It Spring Yet...?  (Read 8511 times)
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2010, 11:43:43 PM »

It's more consistently warm (around the 60's) in the Pacific Northwest.  I can't wait till I can wear shorts to and from work every day!

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2010, 07:43:54 PM »

Predictions of 60 plus weather the next three days!   Thumbup

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2010, 09:51:57 PM »

We had the most gloriously warm and sunny day so far this year; each day has been getting better and better.  The horrible snow is all gone and crocuses are blooming all over my neighborhood.  It feels like Spring has sprung!   Smile 

Glorious sunshine for ST. PATRICK'S DAY.  Saw a bit of the parade and even ate America's version of traditional fare: corned beef, cabbage and potatoes (true Irish eat bacon - corned beef was the easy substitute for the Irish who came to America - corned beef is Jewish!)  I've always been proud to say I'm 100% Irish on both sides. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2010, 06:07:30 AM »

Been in the 60's here in Michigan all week to. But Saterday it's supposed to snow!  Buggedout In other words...it's springtime in Michigan.... Wink

I made cornbeef,cabbage and potatoes Sunday.  Cheers

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
claws
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2010, 06:17:52 AM »

54 F here but we had one hell of a long winter.
We had our first snow last year early November, and it has been snowing almost everyday since New Years, with temperatures constantly below the freezing point. Most of the snow is now gone and I'm kind of sad because I prefer cold over warm. Maybe I should move to Alaska or something.
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2010, 05:39:56 PM »

54 F here but we had one hell of a long winter.
We had our first snow last year early November, and it has been snowing almost everyday since New Years, with temperatures constantly below the freezing point. Most of the snow is now gone and I'm kind of sad because I prefer cold over warm. Maybe I should move to Alaska or something.

Actually, you might want to move to the Russian Vostok Station in Antarctica, where the coldest temperature on earth was ever recorded on July 21, 1983. The temperature got down to -129 degrees F. And that does not take into account the Wind Chill Factor.
Of course, one of the disadvantages to living in the Antarctica, especially during the winter, is the ratio is about 100 men to every woman.
claws
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2010, 04:29:54 AM »

Actually, you might want to move to the Russian Vostok Station in Antarctica, where the coldest temperature on earth was ever recorded on July 21, 1983. The temperature got down to -129 degrees F. And that does not take into account the Wind Chill Factor.
Thats a bit too chilly for my liking  Buggedout
Of course, one of the disadvantages to living in the Antarctica, especially during the winter, is the ratio is about 100 men to every woman.
Hmm. Not good. I think I rather move to Maine.
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2010, 04:44:09 AM »

We've been enjoying early spring since about January.   TongueOut

And nature owes it to us after the last two years of s**tting snow on our city. 
claws
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2010, 05:58:16 AM »

Last week Friday we had our first brief thunderstorm after two unusual warm days. The temperatures did drop over the weekend though and its back below the freezing point since Monday. Go figure. My sister even had to scrape ice and frost off her car in the morning.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 06:00:04 AM by claws » Logged
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2010, 06:42:27 AM »

Judging by the temperatures in the morning here, we're heading slowly into winter.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2010, 12:27:53 PM »

It's supposed to snow here tonight!  Buggedout

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2010, 12:50:00 PM »

here, we have know it's Spring- we got a mosquito hawk problem  TeddyR

yeah no.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2010, 06:11:08 PM »

Currently, RI is under major threat of being covered with water.  Its been a week straight of torential downpours which aren't scheduled to end until Thursday.  Roads everywhere are being shut down. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Silverlady
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2010, 06:53:27 PM »

Around 2:30 this afternoon here in the Pocono Mtns of PA, the temperture dropped to below freezing and the rain (which has been around for 2 days) quickly turned into ice and snow.  About 2 inches of snow/ ice mix covered the grassy areas and the roads very quickly. There were 22 car accidents on the roads iin less than an hour! What a mess!  Watched the weather and the forecast said maybe another 3 inches of snow overnite.  But tomorrow the storm moves out, temps rise, and it's supposed to be close to 80 degrees on Friday!  What a way to end the month of March! Buggedout

Hold onto your dreams ....
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2010, 06:50:40 AM »

It was 70 yesterday, supposed to be 75 today, and 80 tomorrow.  Tulips are coming up, last year's chives are growing, rhubarb is busting out of the ground, and the golf course is open.  And I've got a pulled muscle in my back and am walking around like a bent over old man  Hatred

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Is It Spring Yet...? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.