Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:51:54 AM
714522 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  MOVIE PITCH POLL (WE WANT YOUR VOTES) « previous next »
Poll
Question: Vote for your favorite B-movie pitch  (Voting closed: March 26, 2010, 10:00:00 AM)
Skull - The caretaker of a "Body Farm" must destroy the ghoul that's eating all the corpses. - 1 (4.5%)
Skull - A cheating henchman is forced to run into the zombie infested woods with handcuffs. - 2 (9.1%)
Skull - Inspired by a true story ~ A cult leader on a cruise ship with hippy slaves searching for alien life forms and finds one in the Bermuda Triangle. - 2 (9.1%)
Flick James - Avid b-movie fanatic becomes serial killer upon getting fed up with remake after remake, going after the filmmakers responsible. - 1 (4.5%)
Skull - The hairs on a person's body suddenly came alive and decide to leave by painfully plucking themselves out. - 0 (0%)
Rev. Powell - UNTITLED WESTERN SCI-FI PROJECT - It's sixguns versus rayguns as a bounty hunter and two desperadoes form an unlikely alliance to foil aliens' plans to invade the Old West. - 5 (22.7%)
Flick James - An obsessed and unbalanced fan of an actress begins to kill, one by one, the paparazzi who hound her. His obsession intensifies as he begins to feel entitled to the actress' gratitude. - 2 (9.1%)
Feiyen - Stuffed animals come back to life to wreak havoc on the owners that mistreated them. - 3 (13.6%)
Flick James - Identical twin sisters are separated at birth. One begins to commit crimes and murders and implicating the other, who is at first unaware she has an identical twin. - 1 (4.5%)
Diamondwaspvenom - An amateur filmmaker risks his life by filming a documentary on a family of cannibals with the actual family. - 2 (9.1%)
Diamondwaspvenom - Three unpopular bounty hunters get their chance to regain recognition when an old man hires them to kill a mutant that has been stealing his prune juice. - 1 (4.5%)
Diamondwaspvenom - A wannabe rockstar steals a guitar that summons demons when he plays solos. - 0 (0%)
Berko - Three people are turned into vampire *ish* creatures by neo-nazi's and then buried alive. After 20 years they escape and seek revenge. - 1 (4.5%)
xJaseSFx - A menacing ghost, seen only in shadows, stalks a group of kids lost in the woods. Wait, they already did that one. Still you could throw a new twist on this old idea. - 1 (4.5%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MOVIE PITCH POLL (WE WANT YOUR VOTES)  (Read 1624 times)
Flick James
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« on: March 19, 2010, 10:00:00 AM »

Okay, here we go. 14 pitches were submitted on the great B-movie experiment. This poll will run for 7 days. We want your votes on what movie pitch you would like to see made into a B-movie. The top 5 will be designated for further consideration and/or development. The idea here is that that one of these ideas may be made into a low-budget b-movie, provided there is enough interest by members and enough resources gathered. This is still an experiment. We're seeing where it goes.

Everyone is allowed 2 votes. For those that submitted pitches, this allows them to vote for their own and another, but I'm relying on the honor system and trusting that you won't vote for your own twice. For everyone else, this may alleviate some if you are torn between two you really like.

Also, feel free to submit replies with thoughts on some of the pitches. This helps people with their decisions. Please refrain from flaming pitches. If you have criticism of a pitch, keep it constructive.

START YOUR VOTING.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Skull
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 10:47:45 AM »

lol...  I made my vote... Buggedout

[I do like the stuff animal idea, maybe because my wife has a million of them (thanks to me)

and I could do things like:

JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 04:49:19 PM »

A cheaply made stop-motion stuffed animals film could be quite fun seems to me.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
feiyen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 01:31:42 PM »

I like the western idea all you need is some nerf guns and paint and BAM! rayguns..just a thought. also these votes are sinking must rescue them.

Me and my partners comics
http://www.eyeshock.com
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 04:59:11 PM »

I think you may be going a bit too fast here.  The idea was only brought up a few days ago and we're already at the voting stage? 

Also, I still think an anthology would work best. 
Paquita

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2010, 09:51:13 PM »

Some of those ideas are too good for a b-movie.

That hair plucking thing sounds like a terrible nightmare inspired by me  Bluesad.
Skull
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 10:23:21 AM »

Some of those ideas are too good for a b-movie.

That hair plucking thing sounds like a terrible nightmare inspired by me  Bluesad.

lol... No... I came up with that idea when I was 21 or 22... It was inspired from a baglady on the bus, she had wild hair and I wounder what happen if her hair jump from her head and onto the passagers and then if the hair on the passangers also did the same. I imagine it being very painful and scary :)
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 10:45:29 AM »

I think you may be going a bit too fast here.  The idea was only brought up a few days ago and we're already at the voting stage? 

Also, I still think an anthology would work best. 

Duely noted. I just took it upon myself to moderate this part of it but I am totally open to adjusting things. If this polling process doesn't work then it doesn't work. Actually, I would like to see more voting, but we have until Friday. In general, if anyone thinks that this is moving too fast, perhaps we needed to get more pitches, or another approach altogether, please comment. That last thing I'm trying to do is commandeer.

Chainsawmidget
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2010, 01:12:57 PM »

Glad to hear your reasonable and not taking offense or anything.  I've had a few ideas, (but they're far from being full scripts.)  I just haven't been able to put them to words in a way that I think clearly gets my ideas across. 
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2010, 01:29:44 PM »

Fair enough. I don't want to leave anyone out who has ideas. I think I'll leave the anthology out of it though, because I think if alot want to do that then it's probably going to be an anthology of the top pitches, so we'll cross that bridge when the poll is over. So, I'm going to go ahead and take the poll down a little later today. I may start a new thread, but basically we'll make sure we have a few more days to get more pitches and then I'll throw up a new poll adding the newer pitches.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  MOVIE PITCH POLL (WE WANT YOUR VOTES) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.