Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:03:33 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Feast II « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Feast II  (Read 25451 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: March 21, 2010, 07:33:09 AM »

This picks up where "Feast" left off, and attempts to replicate the first film's formula.  It has monsters, topless biker babes, and midget luchadores, but only succeeds in being vulgar and distasteful.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 07:40:31 AM by Andrew » Logged

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 01:38:07 PM »

The scene where the monster killed baby (I think if I remember correctly) is terrible and reminds me to never watch this series again.  There are some things that make me drop a series and that would be one of them.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Wednesday\'sChild
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 02:41:08 PM »

I am glad I read this review before watching this movie, which I happened to have picked up recently and have sitting in the to watch pile. I would not have liked the baby eating scene.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 05:59:29 PM »

I am glad I read this review before watching this movie, which I happened to have picked up recently and have sitting in the to watch pile. I would not have liked the baby eating scene.

They went beyond just a monster eating the baby, because that's what this film does - it constantly goes too far.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
skuts
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 07:44:01 AM »

The cat raping and baby eating scenes were the best parts of the movie!

Babies taste best.
DreadDan
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 06:33:46 PM »

hmm, another anime mention. perhaps we have ourselves a rare example of military anime fan?

ah well it probably isnt as bad as some stuff Ive seen like the new texas chainsaw massacre, and the hostel films.
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Thunderball Fists?! I can have such a thing?!

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 12:31:49 AM »

I actually liked "Feast II" Andrew, despite the extreme depths of depravity it reaches. The scene with the baby ROCKED me; I've never seen anything like it any films prior to, or after "Feast II." It was going too far, and it kind of upset my girlfriend, though I think my laughing upset her even more. (What can I say, I have a pretty sick sense of humor.) I still can't believe that they got away with that in this movie....

If you think this is bad, don't bother with "Feast III." It was all sorts of terrible and didn't entertain me very much... well, except for the hilarious "Rambo III" reference.

-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----
JasonZ
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 07:30:45 AM »

Baby eating is pretty messed up, however Feast II isn't the first film to do it.  If you want to REALLY ruin your day, watch Joe D'Amato's Anthropophagus (a.k.a The Grim Reaper).  It has a scene in which the cannibal killer rips the fetus from a pregnant woman and begins to eat it.  It's a cheaply done scene, but effective.  Just keep telling yourself that's a honey glazed ham he's eating.  That's actually what they used for the special effect.  Sadly, that scene is probably the high point of the entire film.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2010, 06:40:29 PM »

That movie scared me so bad when I was 17 that I walked out of the theater!!! Incredibly creepy!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Torgo

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2010, 06:48:35 AM »

The first Feast was a big surprise for me as I thought it was one of the best horror movies in quite some time.

The sequels on the other hand were a couple of the worst horror movies that have evern come along.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Yannick
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2010, 03:48:55 PM »

Feast was one breath of fresh air when it came to horror movies, i really enjoyed that movie, but sadly the world today as to do sequels because its big money.

I was looking forward for Feast 2, after all sequels always have more then the first one right, more blood, monsters, sexy women and more.

Well i never could watch that movie all the way because it sucks so much, in fact i was feeling bored from the very start.

They say that Feast 3 is a lot better i might give it a try if i can find it very cheap at a local video store not more then 99 cent LOL
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Thunderball Fists?! I can have such a thing?!

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2010, 11:04:33 PM »

Baby eating is pretty messed up, however Feast II isn't the first film to do it.  If you want to REALLY ruin your day, watch Joe D'Amato's Anthropophagus (a.k.a The Grim Reaper).  It has a scene in which the cannibal killer rips the fetus from a pregnant woman and begins to eat it.  It's a cheaply done scene, but effective.  Just keep telling yourself that's a honey glazed ham he's eating.  That's actually what they used for the special effect.  Sadly, that scene is probably the high point of the entire film.

I think they do the same thing in a (terrible) recent zombie film called "Automaton Transfusion." I haven't seen it myself, but I believe that I saw a video clip that matches the scene from "Grim Reaper" you just mentioned Jason.

-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----
Yannick
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2010, 07:47:16 AM »

hot guess that i needed to watch that movie from start to end to make up a real opinion on it. So i guess i did along with Feast 3 happy finish.

Well all i have to say is that from now on, i will treat Feast 2005 the first movie as a the only movie that was done and completely forget the two others.

As for feast 2 sloppy second i felt like i was watching a type of movie that kept pushing it, filled with jokes about the book the secret that was at least funny but i did not laugh at the baby part at all that was dumb, and the type of dark humor when it came to people getting pooped in the face, p**sed on and trowed up on, that was just plain stupid.

Part 3 could have been something if they really tried, at least to explain where the creatures came from, why they looked like that and more, but again they blew it off with some other lame crap as in feast2 , finishing the movie having secret and the midget wrestler being squashed by a giant mechanical leg.....................

The ending of that movie made me say what the F.... , i return both movies to the video store the same day and told the cashier to burn that crap.
Phantazm
New Visitor

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2010, 01:10:34 AM »

I gotta agree with the others who said that the dead baby segment was a total buzz-killer for me.  (I've actually seen dead babies when I worked in a morgue.  "Downer" doesn't even begin to cover it.)  It seems like the writers were just trying to be as mean and spiteful as they could in the name of "shock value," but for my two cents, they just ended up sucking.

That ruined an otherwise good(ish) movie that had all the trappings of a classic with biker babe boobies, guns, and midget luchadors on catapults.  Sad.
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2010, 11:42:36 AM »

I have a question.  What the heck is the humanoid monster thingy that is pictured on the home page for Feast II?  I thought that the monsters were smaller not bipedal.  Is this a mutation like Tremors where there were the bipedal that could sense heat?

Just wondering.

Thanks, Question

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Feast II « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.