Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:07:46 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Confessional---Anything To Get Off Your Chest? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12
Author Topic: Confessional---Anything To Get Off Your Chest?  (Read 42541 times)
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2010, 03:45:33 PM »

You finally got me, copper. That's right. We did it. And after we did it. We buried the money, where no one would ever find it. And I'm the last one alive.
Who knows where we buried it. And we buried it . . . uuurrrggghhh!!!

Under a big W?

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2010, 12:02:20 PM »

This has to be the worst thing I've ever said to someone in my entire life. Just horrible. Granted I was caught a bit off balance by the suddenness of the moment but to this day I feel terrible about it and should've been tarred and feathered for saying it. What happened was:

In our last week in college, a guy I'd been close to since our first year there asked me to marry him, and my reaction was to say, "You're just trying to get laid."

It's like sometimes demons take control of my vocal cords.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
BTM
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2010, 12:23:26 PM »

At a house party about 20 years ago I peed in my friend's clothes dryer.

I have to ask, was that a "drunk" thing, or a "the bathroom was full and I needed to go" thing or something else?

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2010, 12:52:50 PM »

To share a similar experience. I was in a band in the 1990's, and our band was hired for very little pay to play at a frat house party at UCLA. When we got there, we found out that we were to play two sets, interspersed with sets from a dj. The dj was a cool guy, we had no problem with him. However, when you got a frat house throwing a big party (and it was big), and of course, all trying to get laid so they invited plenty of college babes, how interested do you think the crowd was in hearing live music? We would play a 40-minute set, where nearly everyone disappeared from the main room to go do whatever, then the dj would do a 40-minute set of typical party funk and hip-hop, where everyone would return to the main room, then we would play our second set, at which point more than half the crowd would disappear again, coming back for the dj. We had played a frat party at Berkley before that was a great experience, so we figured we would play this for next to nothing and maybe sell a few cds and get a bunch of people on our mailing list. Yeah, right. We all smoked weed at the time and even the local frat house "pot guy" was a total a-hole who had no interest in hooking us up or even selling us any. You would think the pothead would at least appreciate the band.

Anyway, we were so disgusted by the experience, and I got plenty trashed on the free beer (at least that was a plus), and when we were loading up to leave, I noticed a small fridge nearbye, that didn't have much in it except for some canned beers. Clearly it belonged to the frat house. Anyway I was in such a surly mood over the whole experience and was really needing to pee, so I opened up the little fridge and let it fly. Then we finished loading up and took off.

There's my little confession. I don't think I've ever told anyone about that, although two of my band mates saw me do it, so it's not like nobody knows

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
BTM

« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2010, 01:54:02 PM »

When I was in elementary school I stole a lot of toys from other kids, even those I considered my friends.  Usually small stuff like action figures, Go-Bots and whatnot.  Wish I could say I was a klepto and didn't know what I was doing, or just doing it on impulse, but that wouldn't be true.  I guess it's partly cause we didn't have a lot of money around that time, my allowance was very low (even by the standards of that era) and I just got wanted more toys to play with, or maybe part of it was my way of getting back for having two of my toys stolen when I left them in my desk during lunch, I dunno.

I still feel bad about it to this day

Jim H

« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2010, 08:12:22 PM »

Out of curiosity in my late teen years, I did once sneak into a ladies washroom (luckily there was no woman in there and I wasn't ever caught) and discovered just as I expected, that it was immaculate while the men's room was a pig sty.

I work in a library, and have to check the bathrooms most nights we close, including the woman's.  I gather it varies from place to place, but at our particular library the woman's restroom is usually grosser than the men's. 

Hmm.  I don't really have anything particularly awful to confess.  I used to steal change from my dad's change tray in his room.  Usually enough to buy candy.

Yeah, I was addicted. 
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2010, 08:21:50 PM »

I have nothing to confess.

I don't drink, smoke, take anything illegal.
I've never stolen anything, I've manged to avoid fights, I've never been two faced.

I don't even swear unless I'm scared.

Oh, man, I'm boring, aren't I ?
 TeddyR

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2010, 08:25:16 PM »

When I was maybe 12, 13, i choked my bigger sister because she said that i was on drugs. she kept saying that, that i got really p**sed off at her.... I had an anger issue then, but it still will haunt me.

yeah no.
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2010, 12:35:16 AM »

I told a kid who was picking on me in elementary school that I was going to kill his mother in her sleep.  He bawled for a long time.
BTM

« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2010, 01:49:21 AM »

Oh, man, I'm boring, aren't I ?
 TeddyR

I don't know, the fact that your nose grows rather steadily while you're talking is rather interesting...

Wink

Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2010, 08:20:34 PM »

I believe what Doggett posted to this thread, except for the 'boring' part.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 06:49:27 PM by Newt » Logged

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2010, 09:03:46 PM »

I've relapsed.  I had gotten off drugs, but I relapsed this week, and I haven't told anyone about it, except for right now.  A lot of people will be disappointed.

Bluesad

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2010, 09:46:12 PM »

I've relapsed.  I had gotten off drugs, but I relapsed this week, and I haven't told anyone about it, except for right now.  A lot of people will be disappointed.

Bluesad

Dude, I just quit smoking for 36 hours and relapsed. I'll try again until I get it right.  Don't let falling off the wagon once get you down.  Just accept the setback and try again.  If anyone's disappointed in you that's their own business.  Quit for your own reasons, not because of what someone else thinks.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2010, 10:31:31 PM »

Bluesad

Dude, I just quit smoking for 36 hours and relapsed. I'll try again until I get it right.  Don't let falling off the wagon once get you down.  Just accept the setback and try again.  If anyone's disappointed in you that's their own business.  Quit for your own reasons, not because of what someone else thinks.
It wasn't a one time thing.  I spent all week in another state entirely.  I'm mostly disappointed in myself, and that's my main concern.  I was doing so good.  And just like *that* I gave it all up for momentary bliss.  Again and again and again.
I tried so hard to stop.  It's not so easy.  The physical side of addiction I got over.  The mental side beat me up.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2010, 12:59:25 PM »

Bluesad

It wasn't a one time thing.  I spent all week in another state entirely.  I'm mostly disappointed in myself, and that's my main concern.  I was doing so good.  And just like *that* I gave it all up for momentary bliss.  Again and again and again.
I tried so hard to stop.  It's not so easy.  The physical side of addiction I got over.  The mental side beat me up.

It's tough.  You should be disappointed in yourself for not meeting your goal.  My concern is that by being too tough on yourself you may be tempted to give up.  I say just keep trying, don't give up.  It may take several times before you get it right.  Ask a doctor for advice.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Confessional---Anything To Get Off Your Chest? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.