Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:02:10 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The AllHallowsDay Appreciation Thread « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The AllHallowsDay Appreciation Thread  (Read 1741 times)
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« on: May 18, 2010, 08:20:54 AM »

I always have appreciated a good smart @ss because I am one. I think him and may have been brothers at some point in another life.   BounceGiggle  AHD is a gentlemen and a scholar who I appreciate as a friend.  To the man who worships Gene Wilder.   Wink  Drink

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 08:31:37 AM »

I admire AHD !
He is a very clever cookie !  Cheers
I hope to be as smart as him when I grow up !

AHD, The Rev, Newt and AndyC are the ones that bring the sanity to the party !

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 08:32:01 AM »

While I'm not always sure how to take your posts, AHD, I do appreciate your dedication to making people think a little deeper than they might normally. And you were waaay better than Johnny Depp's Wonka.  TongueOut

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 08:33:48 AM »

(HEY! I wanted to start this one! - guess I had better not hold off on the others, then...)

"A scholar and a gentleman" really does describe AHD well.  He sets the standard in many ways - I know his presence here makes me examine my posts twice!  Add a dash of Hamlet, a soupçon of  Nero Wolfe and a generous dollop of Gene Wilder and you are getting close to building your own AHD.  The rest of the ingredients are secret.   Wink

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 09:00:56 AM »

All I can add to that is a chocolate bar and some  Cheers Cheers

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 09:06:47 AM »

AHD is very well read and can spin an intricate argument, almost as if he were an educated man (   Twirling  ).   He makes you want to THINK before you reply to him - never a bad thing.

Cheers, AHD.  We may have had words in the past, but from my part, they were always given with respect.   Cheers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 04:10:44 PM »

Allhallowsday is that guy I've always kind of looked up to in a way...smart, knowledgable, with fine taste in the finer things in life. And he's a great fit for this site...glad he's found a home here.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 05:22:39 PM »

Sometimes he makes me happy, sometimes he makes me mad, but he ALWAYS makes me think!  Hats off to AHD!!!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 08:49:34 PM »

You're a very interesting person my dear AHD, it's great having you around  TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 11:58:29 PM »

I don't express joy very well, so I hired this panda to do it for me.

Thanks AHD!   Cheers
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2010, 04:22:47 PM »

I always have appreciated a good smart @ss because I am one. I think him and may have been brothers at some point in another life.   BounceGiggle  AHD is a gentlemen and a scholar who I appreciate as a friend.  To the man who worships Gene Wilder.   Wink  Drink
I do not worship GENE WILDER...!  I do think he's really cool, though.  Twirling  
Thanks, DarkSider.  

...AHD, The Rev, Newt and AndyC are the ones that bring the sanity to the party !
Now I am in good company!   Smile

(HEY! I wanted to start this one! - guess I had better not hold off on the others, then...)
"A scholar and a gentleman" really does describe AHD well.  He sets the standard in many ways - I know his presence here makes me examine my posts twice!  Add a dash of Hamlet, a soupçon of  Nero Wolfe and a generous dollop of Gene Wilder and you are getting close to building your own AHD.  The rest of the ingredients are secret.   Wink
Now I am truly flattered.   Smile

Words mean a lot to me, even if I do kick them around too often.  Thank you all for your kind remarks.  

EDIT:
Sometimes he makes me happy, sometimes he makes me mad, but he ALWAYS makes me think!  Hats off to AHD!!!
Now that is a compliment.   Smile

Allhallowsday is that guy I've always kind of looked up to in a way...smart, knowledgable, with fine taste in the finer things in life. And he's a great fit for this site...glad he's found a home here.
And Jase is the guy who knows all those classic SciFi TV shows by script title, and found a lady love at last... in far-off Nova Scotia... or is it Newfoundland??  Question Smile Oh!  And this is the guy born the day after me - All Soul's Day.   Smile

I don't express joy very well, so I hired this panda to do it for me...Thanks AHD!   Cheers
Well you made me smile, which I appreciate.  You are too kind.    Buggedout   Smile

AHD is very well read and can spin an intricate argument, almost as if he were an educated man (   Twirling  )...
This is the only remark that troubles me.  
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 12:15:13 AM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2010, 10:27:37 AM »

I consider Allhallows to be a very smart and wise soul, a good friend and someone with whom I could put my trust in. What I appreciate about him most other than his varied tastes and wit, is his fondness of myself and nearly everyone else here. There's a hell of a lot of respect I have for this guy.  Thumbup

trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2010, 10:34:01 AM »

Allhallowsday  is anything but a hollow head.  He's one of those intelligent folk who used to inhabit what could almost be called a sister site to BMO,  Scifilm.org.

I have deep respect for him and enjoy listening to his opinions.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The AllHallowsDay Appreciation Thread « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.